Zeta Academy (official)

Dead_Inside

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:35 am

Fe smiled at Zella.

“You can call me Fe.”, she said in return but blushed slightly at the mention of her illness episode from last night.

Blush was being kind. Only a barely notic pink came to her alabaster cheeks. Her smiled never faded.

“Much better. Thank you! And thank you again for your help. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let me know. I hope we can be friends.”, Fe offered.

Making friends was always kind of odd for Fe and Evan, their upbringing contradicted such things but.....

It never hurts to have allies., their Father always said.

Evan smiled at the girl in the Kitsune Mask.

“Do you intend to 'ward off people'? That sounds lonely. I'm curious, does the mask have to do with your powers?”, he asked, always being the one to assess situations and people first.

Fe's eyes moved quickly between Kealan and Zella. She couldn't seem to stop looking at him, even as she spoke to Zella but she was still interested in befriending Zella.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Frost walked into the Medical Room and looked at the Nurse there.

“Ariana Stone.”, she said to the woman.

The Nurse, also a Hero, looked up from her papers and stiffened at the woman before her. Frost was dressed in another expensive looking black suit with a short skirt, black stocking, black shoes, black gloves and a pair of black sunglasses on her head. Her white hair was out and flowed to her waist as her almost glowing blue eyes looked at the woman with mild annoyance. The Nurse, known as Shimmer, stood and glared at the Villain.

“What are you doing here?”, she growled, knowing and hating this woman.

Frost looked at her a moment, raising an eyebrow. It took a moment for her to realize who she was talking to, an old nemesis. After a moment, Frost smiled, the clear gloss on her lips almost sparkling.

“I remember you. Dazzler, right?”, she said, her voice clearly humored.

Shimmer aka Erin Constance glared at Frost. She still wore a scar up her back from dealing with this woman.

Shimmer!”, she corrected with a snappy retort.

Frost grinned more at the woman's annoyance.

“I ask again! What are you doing here?!”, Shimmer almost growled.

“I'm here for my Ward. Now, will you please take me to Ariana Stone.”, Frost said, still clearly amused.

Shimmer cleared her throat and took a deep breath, she knew Villains' children would be here but she never in her life thought that the woman who nearly killed her seven years ago would be here. She looked into Frost's amused blue eyes and wanted nothing more than to wipe the smile off of her face.

“Do you have documentation showing the student is your Ward?”, she asked, forcing her voice to calm and not tremble with her hate.

Frost produced a card which did show Ariana was in her care. Shimmer looked down at the papers on her desk, looking for the one needed to sign Ariana out of school for the day.

“I never would have thought you had any healing ability.”, Frost quipped.

Shimmer frowned.

“I'm medically trained.”, she responded against her better judgment.

“Oh! How fortunate. How's your back?”, Frost grinned.

Shimmer's hands hesitated a moment as rage at the question coursed through her. She inhaled deeply, her fingers finally finding the form as she handed it to Frost with a pen. As she looked up to speak, she noticed the large man hovering at the doorway, her eyes widening just a bit. He was here too?! Frost looked over her shoulder at her husband who was looking at the computer on his wrist with mild interest as he waited. Frost turned back, noticing the slight tremble of the paper. She slowly took it and the pen, leaning down to quickly fill it out and sign it. Shimmer's eyes were locked on Darkfire, dressed similarly to his wife in an expensive looking black suit {no short skirt} and leaning against the doorjamb as he waited. Frost set the pen down on the completed form and stood, moving around the desk and going back towards the small rooms in the Medical Facility.

“Thank you so much for your help, I'll find her. Let me know if you need anymore documentation, Erin Constance.”, Frost said, moving through to find Ariana's room as her heels clicked on the tile floor.

Shimmer stiffened at the use of her full name, her face paling to almost white. She felt like she was going to be ill, her eyes still locked upon Darkfire. In a matter of moments, Frost came to the room containing Ariana and walked in.

“Okay, dear, time to go. We'll get you back to the hotel to eat, bathe and rest.”, she said, leaning down to gently pick Ariana up from the bed.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Ariana looked at her calming down. Her pain had dimmed quite quickly upon being hear the other half of the family and soon she felt a little better but not much. "Why did I get sick" she was trying not to ask the wrong question that would be too private to ask in public.

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:52 am

Kaelan moved his hand in a sort of "oh, no" motion when Davenport asked if his additional powers were harmful.

"No... Just a bit of sleep and healing, er, magic." He said, not quite sure how to phrase it. It was probably the closest he was going to get with those abilities. They really didn't make sense in relation to his most obvious gift, at least to him. He'd given up questioning it some time ago.

Shortly after, his roommate and his sister were engaged with the new arrivals, and Kaelan settled back in his chair to watch them all, chin propped on one fist. At one point, he caught the gaze of Phoenix. On reflex, he dipped his head and said a quick "Hi". It took a second for his mind to catch up, and he almost sighed at himself. The only words he'd said to her were awkward greetings... He really needed to get better at entering a conversation, but how did one join when you weren't sure of the two already interacting didn't want an addition? Not that he a topic to contribute or insights to give... Kaelan supposed that, as a person, he was rather boring. The thought wasn't exactly a revelation, as he turned back to his desk almost abashed, pulling a notebook to him and flipping it to the first lesson page. As he contemplated this latest bit of information, his fingers tapped almost silently for a moment, soon finding their way to a pencil and beginning to doodle unconsciously along the margins of his page. His mental upset causing little grains of sand to sprinkle out of his hair to his shoulders.

Maybe he just needed to get comfortable here... then he wouldn't feel his mind go blank at every new situation that confronted him. He spent a few moments to write the names of all those he'd encountered and heard on a paper, worried he'd forget or get them mixed up.

~<>~

Keena nodded briskly as Lyrea finished helping the other new kid, giving the chess-board haired girl a lazy two finger salute and turned to start walking, hearing the already familiar steps of the shorter catching up at her side. The little blonde seemed distracted, and a glance told Keena she was getting hard to see at the edges again. Her nerves. Keena let out a breath through her nose, returning her gaze forward.

"Yer pretty good with people, shorty." she stated, looking down and starting to time her steps so she only took two for every paving slab, a little game. "Does that see-through thing feel funky?" she added, casting a curious look to the subject of her inquiry.

They made it to the school building pretty quickly, and soon found themselves in a lift, going up while watching the ground drop away bellow from out one side that was all glass. Keena was quickly pressed to the window, excited by the view until they reached their floor.
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:23 pm

Mistaking Keena's exhale for annoyance, Lyrea swallowed quietly, feeling guilty for being a hassle to the tan girl. She had not meant to get on her nerves, especially not with her powers. Her gaze was fixed to her feet until they entered the lift, quietly muttering a thank you as Keena complimented her. The small blonde began overthinking almost immediately. Was it sarcasm? Or was it a compliment?? She could feel more of her skin turn cold, and soon her whole hand had disappeared. Just as it did Lyrea hid it behind her back, trying to stay casual.

As the lift rose from the ground, Lyrea's blue eyes were glued to the magnificent landscape through the glass panel, her eyes wide with amazement. At Keena's question however, she looked up at the golden-eyed girl, rubbing her arm a bit.

"Yeah.. it does." she replied, clenching her invisible hand, "it feels very cold, and numb, like my invisible limbs dont belong to me anymore. That doesn't mean I don't have a sense of feeling when im invisible however. I still hurt, i still feel, it's just kind of as if I'm controlling a.. doll? It's hard to explain." Lyrea spoke in a very soft, quiet tone. It was barely above a whisper.

Her mind trailed off, thinking about the first time she had experienced invisibility. Truth was, it hurt. And it was a horrible agony. Over time it had faded, turned into an ache of sorts, increasing depending on how long she was invisible. However, she couldn't tell Keena that.. she didn't wanna seem even weaker than she already was. A soft sigh escaped her lips and her gaze returned to the lift door as it hissed open.
Love, Cherry!

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Rainie figured that conversation would at some point turn towards her mask and why she wore it. The boy was smart though or at least she thought so for making the connection to her powers. A small nod cam from the masked girl as she searched for the right words to explain her predicament." Indeed, without the ability to control my powers others are at risk. To be specific my powers bring nightmares alive by looking into my eyes. Even a brief glance can cause chaos." Rainie spoke with a cold informative tone like she had to explain herself many times before. It took her a moment to note that the boy mentioned that it must be lonely...to be honest..It kinda was. Being isolated in prison kinda made her used to the loneliness that came with her power." It does get lonely...I..have gotten used to it though." Her voice this time showed some sliver of emotion rather than the flat and cold tone she was using a moment ago.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:31 am

Keena looked back as Lyrea explained her power a little, and her curiosity spiked.

"Huh..." She mused, and her eyes dropped to the hands the other girl had clasped behind her, visible when she turned for the door. Well, visible in a more metaphorical sense, as one was anything but. Impuslively, Keena matched her steps to the other's and reached down as they walked, lightly gripping her small companion's arm were it was still present in the visual plane, and slid from there till Lyrea's small translucent fingers rested in her calloused palm. It was actually sort of cold, especially against the taller's naturally fever-hot temperature, and Keena cocked her head, looking up to Lyrea's face.

"Can ya wear gloves er somethin'? Seems sorta shit to feel uncomfortable due to such a cool gift." she huffed, glancing back down at the hand that held the blonde's invisible one, and belatedly letting go. "Ah, pardon."
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Lyrea froze in her step for a split second when Keena reached for her arm, trying to act natural as Keena took Lyrea's delicate hand in hers to inspect it. Immediately the transparency spread up her arm, the rest of her body becoming lightly translucent - Keena's hand felt so warm, even hot in hers. She was weirdly aware of her every touch, and grew increasingly flustered as well as translucent as the tall girl held it. Quickly her other power began acting up, something she had been controlling fairly well so far. Her blue eyes began emitting a soft light, the same glow engulfing her palm as it was placed on top of Keena's. As Keena let it go, she pulled her hand back immediately, the glow dying away and Lyrea avoiding eye contact. She had only noticed her power as it healed a small scar that was on Keena's wrist - she dearly hoped the magenta haired girl hadn't noticed.

"Erm, not really.. it's a cold that spreads from inside, so I will always feel the cold. The only reason I'd have for wearing gloves is to spare others from it.." She began finally, her whole body turning more pellucid by the second. "..But I usually try to avoid physical contact." She added finally, speaking in a low voice as she held her hand to her chest, rubbing it with the other. She stayed silent for a bit as they entered the building, thinking about the interaction. It was nothing.. Keena won't notice a scar gone, right?
Love, Cherry!