Zeta Academy (official)

ZuZu

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by ZuZu » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Keena sort of huffed as Lyrea responded, pondering that. They passed several doors before she replied.

"That must be drainin'. I guess ye're in the right place fer learnin' to control it." she said, rolling her shoulders as she gazed at each passing sign, their text telling you what was behind the doors and what was ahead. They were close. She took a turn to the left, then glanced aside at the her little traveling partner. Her eyes flicked forward again as she absently reached out a hand to pat the petite girl on the head a once or twice.

"Ye'll get a hang of it, shorty. And once ya do, I'm sure invisibility can come in pretty fuckin' handy in a place like this." she commented, blowing a frustrating wisp of hair from her eyes, only to have it fall right back. It was just long enough to poke her right in the sclera... Finally, she halted in front of a particular set of doors and motioned with her chin to another while she put a hand on the first.

"These folks'll give us our shit. See ya in a few." and with that, she disappeared behind the foggy glass pane.

~<>~

Kealan's eyes widened a fraction at Davenport's offer, surprised by it. Then his mouth twitched and his gaze unfocused as he thought it over. Slowly, the boy shook his head, moving back around the counter to grab his cooling breakfast.

"Thank you, but no... I need the practice." he murmured, seating himself at the table and taking a bite of his food. He didn't add much, seeing he was holding the other up from changing. He himself probably needed to hurry now, get ready for class and all... He proceeded to finish his egg and toast sandwich in 4 bites, tossed the paper plate and headed for his room's bathroom and shower with a parting nod to his roommate.
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Evan would have disappeared into his room if not for the knock on the door. He sighed softly and stood going to open the door. Even before he opened it, he felt the heat from the other side and knew it was either his sister or his Father. As he opened the door and a set of delicate arms wrapped around him, he got his answer.

"What's wrong, Fe?", he asked as he hugged her back.

Fe simply mumbled into his chest, shaking her head, but he heard what she'd said.

"We promised Papa and Chichi we would give this place a chance. What happened that you feel this way?", he smiled at her.

She mumbled into his chest again and Evan smiled, lightly stroking her hair.

"Calm down, Onee-sama. I'm sure Ariana is alright, she's strong. And you have a tendency to scare people with more.......fragile constitutions. You think with your rage first and you brain later. I know this place isn't very kind to Villains or their children but we need to be alittle less threatening and try to get along with everyone. Not be so quick to try and set them on fire. Go to your Dorm and change and meet me back here in ten minutes, we'll go to class together. Okay? That should make you feel alittle better.", he cooed to her before kissing her on top of her head.

Fe sighed deeply and nodded, releasing him. She turned and moved back to the School's Teleporter.

"And calm yourself, you'll start setting things on fire.", he smiled after her.

Fe grunted and disappeared to her room to change. Evan closed the door and shook his head, going to get his clothes and heading to his room to re-shower and change.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Ariana was in pain and fighting evry urge to scream out. "I need evan and Fe" she wanted their help to calm down but also to get their parents to help her.

She again tried to get up only to fail a second time as pain shot through her body casuing her to finally scream out letting all the pain show

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:29 pm

Lyrea let out a soft breath as the glass door closed behind Keena. She noticed her fingertips disappearing a bit as she thought about how Keena had patted her head. She was sure it was absent-mindedly, but it was still a bit embarrassing to the short girl. Her big blue eyes closed as she calmed herself down. She didn't know why she was acting this way. It must be all the drain she had been experiencing. She could already feel some of the exhaustion wash over her and the day had barely started.. she wished she could nap or something. But she had to get her stuff first.. she also had no idea where her luggage had been brought. She leant against the wall and took one final calming breath, before entering the second office to get registered.
Love, Cherry!

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:17 am

Kaelan's shower was quick, and a few minutes after the sound of water ceased, he emerged from his room in a mandarin collared purple blouse french tucked into black jeans, black sandals, a gold chain bracelet around his right wrist, and another chain from his cartilage to his lobe piercings. He was completely dry despite having just showered, since he dried off by collapsing to sand and swirling till his sand was dry. It was hard to move when he was wet, so he didn't like staying so longer than needed. His tablet was tucked under one arm, and he flipped through it to recheck his first class as he walked to the kitchen and retrieved a bottled water from the fridge. It was impossible to explain why he didn't like being wet, but still needed to drink water. In a world of powers and supernatural individuals there were still so many things they didn't understand about how it all worked.

~<>~

Keena had barely closed the door behind her before the woman behind the desk in the room spotted her, arched her brows and immediately started digging in a drawer beside her.

"Ah, Keena Roseburn, there you are. Please fill out these forums and you'll receive your tablet, room assignment and class schedule. I advise hurry, as lessons begin soon and you could jump in today if you so wish." She said, manner and tone businesslike. Keena's mouth quirked as she strode forward and plopped down in the chair across from the woman, sliding the papers closer to look them over.

"Expecting me, were you?" she hummed distractedly, grabbing a pen from a cup to the side to begin filling it out, her scrawl a bit scratchy but small and legible. The woman gave a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"There weren't many students that came late." she replied shortly. Keena huffed, pushing the finished papers back and watching the woman get out a tablet from another drawer and turn it on, flicking through a few windows and commands.

"Well maybe if ya'll hadn't chased me, I wouldna run, and we all coulda saved ourselves a few broken bones." The yellow eyes girl said, unapologetic. The woman's smile tightened visibly, but she handed the tablet over and eyed Keena as she rose.

"Perhaps. I do hope you'll behave yourself better within the school. We try to avoid student's getting injured in their time here."

"Well... that depends on how they treat me, ey?" Keena hummed, flashing a toothy grin as she turned and exited the office. Glancing about, it looked like Lyrea hadn't finished yet, so the tall girl leaned against the far wall, crossing her legs at the ankles and yawning again.
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:33 am

Lyrea had closed the door behind her, about to introduce herself when the woman behind the desk spoke up.

"Lyrea Ferlun, correct?" The short girl smiled a bit, nodding in reply.

"You need to fill out these forms-", the woman handed her some documents, "-and then you will be able to acquire your tablet, room assignment and class schedule." She continued, handing Lyrea a blue pen. Said student began filling it in in a neat, almost cute big font. It took her a bit.

"Oh yes, and one more thing, Lyrea. Your parents have finally agreed to letting us improve on your healing skills as well. You will be asked to work at the infirmary of this school intermittently, as you may have noticed the other kids tend to get into fights a lot. It will be a big help if you were to be there and help." Lyrea nodded a bit, wondering when her parents had changed their minds. Then again, she didn't mind - it did mean se got to help others after all. "Here." With that the woman handed her the tablet, along sith some short instructions.

"Uhm, thank you, have a nice day, ma'am." Lyrea smiled as she turned around and opened the door, stepping out. Tablet in hand, she glanced around, spotting Keena.
Love, Cherry!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Evan came out of his room, dressed in fresh clothes, his t-shirt seeming just a bit small as it hugged his frame, a thin black leather jacket over that and his dark blue jeans and full black Nike Air VaporMax Plus hugging his feet comfortably. He had his tablet in his hand and his usually styled hair was pulled into a loose high ponytail as he moved into the Dorm's common area. He looked up at Kaelen and would have said something if there wasn't another knock on the door.

"That'll be my sister.", he smiled, moving to the door and opening it.

He opened the door to Fe dressed in a black leather miniskirt that laced along the sides, a black bra and sheer black bodysuit with a black shrug. Black stockings and a pair of platform Mary Janes with a chunky heel completed her look with a pair of black cat's eye sunglasses over her eyes. Her hair was still lightly damp and hung loosely. Evan smiled at her.

"That was quick for you.", he chuckled.

Fe looked at him, still clearly annoyed with this school at this point.

"You said twenty minutes, so I got ready quickly. God knows I don't need another strike on my record for being late to class.", she said.

Evan nodded, still smirking.

"Want a water to take to class?", he asked, opening the door for her to come in.

Fe sighed and came into the Dorm.

"Yeah sure. Got any cyanide or rat poison to go with it?", she grumbled.

Evan laughed and moved towards the kitchen. Fe looked up as he walked away, her eyes falling upon Kaelen and she froze in her tracks, almost dropping her tablet in her surprise. Evan paid no mind, going to the fridge and retrieving two bottles of water.

"So what class do you have first?", he asked her.

Fe just stood silently, her matte black stained lips open just slightly as she looked at Kaelen. He was gorgeous! At her silence, Evan turned and looked at her. He blinked at her as she stared at Kaelen, then looked at Kaelen and then looked back at her.

"Fenikkusu!", he barked her name in Japanese.

Fe broke from her frozen staring and looked at her brother, her cheeks now a soft pink in her embarrassment.

"What class do you have first?", he asked again, slower this time.

Fe fumbled with her tablet a moment, trying not to drop it as she looked back at her schedule. She silently willed her hands to stop shaking.

"oh....um...... Psychology of Superheroism.", she said after a moment.

Evan walked over to her and held the water out to her.

"Good. We have the same class.", he said, not mentioning her staring so as not to embarrass her more.

Fe nodded, taking the water and looking down at the floor so as not to embarrass herself more.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Ariana tried to connect to Evan "Evan of you can hear me I need help from your parents please" she was on the verge of losing it

She needed what she was goven long ago but now it needs to be stronger to help curb her pain. "Evan please help me" she was hoping she'd get through to him somehow

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:47 pm

Rainie walked quietly and swiftly through the halls of the school, following the route she had memorized yesterday. The school was actually quite easy to navigate if you used the app that held the map. The map was like a GPS and basically told you which way to turn and where to go. She passed by a couple of students while on her way to class, aa few turning to stare and watch the odd masked girl. On the campus it was easy to stay out of sight as people were likely looking elsewhere. In the halls would prove slightly more difficult to stay unnoticed and out of sight. Rainie ignored the few students that stared at her or whispered about her as she passed.

Being noticed would only prove to cause more problems and possibly a repeat of home. Such a stupid mistake that wasn't even hers and she had been locked up for it. She still had hopes that this school would be her sanctuary, a place that would help her take her mask off without worrying she'd get people killed. What she wanted didn't really matter as the young masked girl was the first to her class and got her choice of seats. Sitting far in the back by the window, a spot that had kept people away from her in the past. In a school full of misfits and people like her, would her old routines be helpful or cause more problems.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Ash

Post by Ash » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:11 am

Zella woke up at the sound of her alarm, which she had set the night prior, and started to get readying for her first day of school. Choosing her usual outfit, because why have 7 different outfits if only one was useful. She opened her closet to reveal the same black suit that her father had designed for her powers. The suit adjusted so that it allowed her full body to travel in the shadows, as well as help her use her mutant powers to their full potential. At the back of the closet was the dress her mother had given her, she eyed it for a few seconds before grabbing her common black suit and head to the bathroom to change. Once out, she grabbed her backpack and slipped her tablet into it. Doing a double check that she had everything, she headed towards her first class; Psychology of Heroism.
Hands in the pocket of the sweater she had taken with her, she walked outside, only to be met by chaos. There was a group of students surrounding the girl with the wings the day prior. Fe, the other girl was running towards her, when she knocked out all of the students only to collapse afterward. Next thing she knew, she saw her being taken away to, what she could only guess, was the infirmary. Such a lovely morning. She walked away as the issue appeared to be resolved. She began her way to the classroom since she didn't feel like traveling using shadows.
Once in the classroom, she noticed that a couple of students were already there. Looking around she picked the desk in the back corner that was behind the window, so it was in the shadows. Perfect! She made her way to the desk and set her stuff down, waiting for the class to start.