Zeta Academy (official)

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by CherrytreeBee » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:22 pm

Lyrea couldn't help but smile brightly when Keena ended up agreeing to go with her despite sounding like she wanted to go do something else at first. However, her smile quickly fell from her features again as the unkempt looking girl seemed to change her mind once again. She felt a twinge of sadness for a second, before catching sight of what Keena was looking at. Immediately her disappointment was forgotten as her instincts jumped in, telling her to go find help for the girl with the wings. She glanced inbetween Keena and the crowd, knowing she was weak and couldn't help, finally pushing open the glass door with her full body weight in order to get in quicker, looking for staff to help her. Lyrea looked around, finally spotting some staff members after walking around for a bit - about to run to them before realising she had gone fully invisible. Crap! She ran towards the staff members, the sounds of her feet's pitter patter sounding through the entrance hall as the staff looked around in confusion. She stood before them now, trying to catch their attention. However, she couldn't calm down and with a resigned sigh she finally decided to just tell them this way.

"A girl outside is being surrounded by other students and I'm worried they might begin a fight!" She spoke, as the staff members began wondering where the hell the voice was coming from. Knowing what a fight could do in an academy like this however, they nodded to one another and brushed past the short girl, unknowingly pushing her to the ground. A short yelp escaped her lips as she hit her head on the ground. "Ouch ouch ouch.." She muttered to herself, watching the guards walk towards the courtyard. She rubbed the back of her head, wincing a bit as she placed her hand on it. Slowly Lyrea got up, moving back towards the front entrance, keeping her hand on her head in order to prevent the incoming headache with her healing powers.

Hopefully she didn't just get Keena in trouble by accident as well..
Love, Cherry!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Fe smiled at the new girl.

“No worries, I'll help you. Come into the Dorms, I'm sure you have a room that you need to find.”, she said, moving towards the building and motioning for the girl to follow her.

As she walked towards the building, she heard a commotion inside. She furrowed her brows and looked in to see a group of Heroes surrounding someone and talking loudly to the person. She couldn't see who it was but had a feeling she should step in.

“HEY!”, she yelled at them.

As the Heroes turned to face her, she could see whom they were harassing. Ariana. Fe furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes, raising her right hand to they Heroes could see the large fireball that surrounded her hand and arm all the way to her elbow.

“Leave her alone or I'll turn all of you to ash right here in this hallway, Bakageta!”, she growled at the Heroes dangerously as her eyes turned into two flaming balls of fire as well in her irritation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Kon'nichiwa!”, Evan said with a large smile.

He was obviously overjoyed to have a new roommate. He totally didn't realize he was speaking in his native language.

“Watashinonamaeha Dabenpōto Satendesu, anata wa watashi ni Evu~an to yobu koto ga dekimasu. Anata wa kerendenakereba narimasen.”, he said easily.

As the sentence left his lips, he heard what he said and blinked a moment, realization setting in before he laughed at himself rather hard. He shook his head at his own silliness after a moment and looked up at his obviously confused room mate.

“My apologies. I'm alittle excited to finally have a new Roommate, was speaking Japanese without realizing it. Last Roommate was a Baka! My name's Davenport Saten. But you can call me Evan. You must be Kaelen. Got a notification on my tablet that you'd be here.”, Evan said, bowing in greeting.

He stood after a moment and looked at what Kaelen was eating.

“An egg over toast?? That's all you want?? The fridge and pantry are full of foods to go with that.”, Evan offered with a smile.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:39 pm

"Thank you," Lux smiled nervously, before following Fe. She felt relieved, but still nervous. She stopped when her guide did, looking at the group of people curiously, then her guide made fire appear. Fire? And she was threatening people? She didn't know what was going on, but she had a bad feeling, and felt she was in the completely wrong place. Was this sort of thing completely normal? people picking on others and others threatening? She started to back up, her hair turning white. "T...thanks... b..but... I think I'm in the wrong place... I don't... think I belong here..." she turned and started away from them, deciding to try to find where she came in. She wasn't told about any of this, and she was scared.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:02 pm

ariana was trying to protect herself but couldnt"leave me alone" a green light flashed sending them all flying back and casuing ariana to feel weak"fe help" she fell over trying to move her body

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:29 am

Out of the corner of her eye Rainie spied some kind of commotion while on her stroll. It would seem a couple of students were messing with one for some reason. They had nearly all been killed yesterday and first thing in the morning they gang up on another student. Maybe this wasn't a school for heroes after all of they would resort to such tactics. Either way Rainie stopped for a bit to watch as some students went to the one's aid. They didn't really do much as the student being ganged up on seemed to take care of things herself. Then she proceeded to fall to the ground likely exhausting what energy she had. Poor girl would likely miss her first period now that she would need to regain her strength.

With the incident done and with the others likely going to the student's aid Rainie figured another person would just be in the way. Walking back into the building she consulted her tablet checking out the school layout to find her first class. The masked girl adjusted her kitsune mask before looking back down at the tablet. Sure it was a bit difficult to see sometimes but she had managed to get used to it.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:19 am

Keena blinked as the courtyard around her burst into a flurry of action while she stood still, gaze flicking about to take it all in. Members of staff and faculty were coming out of the building behind her, calling for the students to disperse. At the same time, a bright flash of fire blazed on the other side of the crowd from someone Keena couldn't see. None of that seemed to matter though, as the girl who had been surrounded seemed to get upset and let out a flash of light that sent her would-be assailants to the grass.

Keena whistled, folding her hands behind her head as she watched, spotting the source of the fire as a goth looking chick a few yards away. It seemed her interference wasn't needed. The winged girl had fallen over, but the purple haired girl wasn't exactly the medical type. The fight done and her interest lost, Keena turned on a heel and started walking towards the entrance, passing the academy staff who ran past, in a hurry to contain the situation.

"A little late don'cha think..." she muttered, hop skipping the last few paces onto the path and trotting up just as a flickering Lyrea opened the door.

"Nevermind. Shall we?" she chirped, stuffing her hands in her pockets as she slipped in through the open space and started down the hall to the help desks. She glanced back to the white-blond girl, and her mouth quirked as she watched her come into view and then out once more. She slowed a bit so the other could catch up, and tilted her head.

"You spook easily, huh?"

~<>~

As Davenport proceeded to speak in the foreign language, Kaelan's brows scrunched in bemused distress. he had no clue how to answer all that, nor was he sure how to communicate that he didn't understand properly without sounding rude. He sort of froze, broken from his worry when the boy broke out into hearty laughter. It snapped Kae out of his confusion to a degree, his head tilting. Had he missed a joke? probably... This individual was incredibly puzzling. Finally, the silver haired boy said something he understood, and began speaking in english.

Kaelan's broad shoulders eased as the Evan explained and restated what he'd said, and the sand boy subconsciously returned his bow. He walked around the little counter to extend his hand, to the other, features relaxed.

"Kaelan Amari. Nice to meet you." he said politely, a little embarrassed by his reaction as he cleared his throat. It wasn't till the boy mentioned his breakfast that he remembered he'd left it by the stove, and he glanced back, then offered a small shrug.

"Its good." he replied, tone curious. After a moment of thought, he decided to get something out of the way, and tapped his chin as he arranged the sentences in his head.

"English is not my first language... and I am still getting accustomed to it..." he paused and murmured under his breath to find the words before finishing, "I hope you can be patient with me for the time being."
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 am

Just as Lyrea opened the door, trying to control her invisibility a bit, she practically ran into Keena again. Immediately the girl disappeared again, and she was feeling the drain that the uncontrolled powers had on her. She took a deep breath, slowly losing transparency as she tried to calm down, revealing the short white-blonde and her pink cheeks. This time she couldn't hold back her worry and her eyes wandered up and down Keena's body, looking for new wounds. Upon realizing that Keena hadn't been involved at all, she let out a soft breath of relief. She didn't know why she had worried so much, she was sure this girl was way more prepared for fights than Lyrea was.

Realizing she hadn't given Keena a response, she finally spoke up, her quiet voice threatening to fail her as embarrassment flooded her mind. "I- well, I.." she couldn't really deny that she was someone who got scared fairly easily, but admitting it made her feel a little bit bashful. She was probably really weak in comparison to her taller companion, who seemed to be sparking with power and energy. She hurried to walk next to Keena, remembering that she preferred being walked next to, not after. "I guess so. I can't really control the flickering when it happens.."
Love, Cherry!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Fe rushed to Ariana, extinguishing the flame around her hand as she moved to make sure Ariana was okay. Ariana was laying in the grass looking weak and alittle ill. She looked up at the staff as they started wrangling the troublemakers, one coming to them. Before the woman could speak, Fe looked up at her,

"My friend is sick.", she said quickly.

The staff member moved to Ariana quickly.

"I'll take her to the Nurse, you should get to class. Classes start in about twenty minutes.", the woman said quickly.

Fe frowned.

"Maybe I should come with you, she's like family. Please?", Fe asked quickly.

The woman picked Ariana up and shook her head at Fe's request.

"No, we will take good care of her. Go to class, Phoenix Saten.", the woman said before turning to take Ariana to the School's Medical Staff.

Fe hated when people said her full name, it sounded so out of place. Fe turned to look back at the girl she'd found by the Dorms but couldn't find her, either she had left or disappeared again. Fe growled to herself. She was quickly starting to hate this school. She turned and moved back towards the Dorms, she need to see her brother, her could also calm her when she was feeling like this.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evan smiled at Kaelen, moving to the living room of the Dorm and setting down his tablet.

"Well, what language do you speak? My sister and I are fluent in nearly twenty different languages. I can probably speak your native language, make it easier to communicate.", he said, moving to his large back of clothes.

He lay the bag down and opened it, digging into the contents and pulling out a fresh black t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and some fresh boxers. He sat them on the couch and looked back at Kaelen a moment, Waiting for him to speak again.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:36 pm

Lux had looked back when she heard something, seeing everyone except the girl who had been her guide, on the ground. That was all she needed to see. Whatever this place is, wasn't good. From what she could see, anyways. She just wanted to leave.

She finally found where she had arrived, looking around a little, in tears. "Hello? anyone there?! I want to go home! I don't think I'm supposed to be here! Hello?! Anybody...?!" she called out, not knowing how she was even going to get home, or if this was how she could. She sniffled a little, wiping her eyes. "I just want to go home..."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:41 pm

Ariana wakes up in the nurses office and sits up to quick and winces in pain"Where's Fe Saten?" Her eyes were a deep dark green she was not happy being apart from the family. She started coughing going pale from coughing so hard nearly casuing her to throw up.

She wanted to find Evan and Fe"Where is she" She began trying to move but was too weak and fell back down onto the bed she was on. her body was gaining all its powers she had before she was put on a supplant to stop the serum and now her body was in need of it.