[Spanchez] Bloody Roses

spacesgoats

Re: [Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Emmaline didn’t feel Jackson moving but she did feel a slight temperature from Jackson moving since he was cold and pillow was warm but it wasn’t too much to wake up from. She had wrapped her arms around her pillow and closely to her body with a soft smile as she continue to sleep through soft snores.

It was after through long hours that she had woke up from her slumber and her dream world that took ahold when she went to sleep. She groaned softly as she moved a bit before she slowly opened her eyes to first look for Jackson which she didn’t see next to her. “Hmm...?” She asked softly as she blinked a couple of times as she slowly went to slowly sit herself up on the bed as she looked around. “Jackson?” She asked softly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:00 am

Jackson finished up with the small job and then went back inside. He sat down in a chair and leaned back with a sigh. His mind kept wandering the whole time but he had gone through it all. The fire in front of him not half as red as his eyes. He looked at it as he thoguth about what a day without Emmaline would be like. “Is this the right choice? To erase all of me?” He mumbled and kept shaking his head. He didnt know the right answer but he knew Emmaline would not want him to.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:27 am

Emmaline blinked a couple of times when he didn’t answer her, he wasn’t even in the room. What was going on? What was wrong? She knew that he didn’t have a job because he worked where she did and the bar opened late at night and it was midday right now so, where was he? It worried her a bit but she figured he was still in his house, he had to be. She slipped off the bed as she slightly let out a pained sigh from the bites still be a bit and the fact of what happened last night, she was still sore but she ignored it to walk over to the door and walk out of it to look for Jackson. That’s when she smelled smoke, like something was burning but it wasn’t a good smell. She followed the smell but she stopped at the door, being quiet so she wouldn’t make herself noticeable so she could see what he was doing, she was a bit worried for Jackson now considering that he looked at the fire with some burning desire maybe? Or a need... His red eyes had called out to something or maybe they were clouded with too much thought. “Jackson..” She finally made herself known as she walked over to his side and looked at the fire, “Are you okay?” She asked softly. “Are you thirsty... What’s wrong?” She asked

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:45 am

Jackson was focused on the fire almost in a trance. He was cut off by his name being called by Emmaline walking over to him. He fully turned around and looked down slight “It's nothing, nothing to worry about” he musked a smile and shoved his hands in his pockets. That feeling came back once more in his stomach, the feeling that he was in love with Emmaline and nothing he could say or do would change that. He shook it away and turned himself physically and mentally away from Emmaline and sighed as he dove back into the depths of the fire. He didnt want her to see his pain, pain of love, loss, and risk. He tightened his jaw as he kept silent, but any fool would know he was bothered by something and he hated how easy he was to being read. With Emmaline his emotions were heightened so they werent hard to pick up on. He scratched the back of his neck slightly with butterflies in his stomach. Emmaline drove him crazy, the thought of her making his heart sworm with warmth. He felt it all with her, all of it. The good the bad and the dirty. Jackson was able to hid everything from the outside world, but now here he was more vulnerable then ever. He was outside of his comfort zone with Emmaline but then again he supposed she was too, which made him feel a lot better.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:45 am

Emmaline noticed that he snapped out of the trance and looked at her and she looked at him with a bright smile, hoping to see one on his face that was genuine but it wasn’t genuine more like it was forced and plastered on. Did she really upset him? If she did, how? She felt a bit horrible at the fact that he stared back at the smelling fire which made her pretty confused and worried at the fact what was going on through his mind. Did she do something or was it something that happened yesterday? She knew he wasn’t okay from the fact of his face, and mostly his eyes, it was as if she could really read him like a book now and he seemed confused but sad, maybe mad? Angry? “I’m... I should probably go home, I probably overstayed my stay...” She laughed nervously thinking that was the cause of his behavior and she walked over to the door

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 am

Jackson kept his eyes glued on the fire to avoid his weakness being visable. When she turned to walk away thing action alone made him react. He walked up behind her and grabbed her hand, this time not losing eye contact. His made him glance at her soft lips and lean in to give them a soft kiss. But before he did he whispered a very pronounced thing “I love you”. He had shivers making the hair on his pale arms stand up. But he felt if Emmaline walked out of hise doors right here and right now he would never see her again. And if thats the case, she should know his heart was always with her.

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:06 pm

(Bump))

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:40 am

//I’m here! I’m super duper sorry

私は地面に落ちた。

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:48 am

Emmaline widened her blue eyes quickly once she felt him grab her hand. It wasn’t rough, that’s why she was surprised but by the fact that he had even grabbed in the first place and it was gentle. But that wasn’t it, he turned her around as his eyes locked on her blue ones and his crimson eyes that seemed to shine and swirl held a weakness, or at least what she saw form the fact that he seemed sad from her walking away. Or maybe... He was afraid. He was... Afraid of losing her? It made her wonder, if he really liked her, like how she did, or even more? But she didn’t have to answer herself anymore when he pulled her closer to her after glancing at her lips and whispering those three words that made her tense. “I love you.” He said. She widened her eyes a bit more but her lips were quickly stolen by his being on them, making her staring at him being frozen from the fact that he actually loved her? That she wasn’t the only one that was over thinking this relationship and that, she wasn’t the only one that had love at first sight but he did too. She blushed deeply as she slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back for a few moments before pulling away with a deep blush across her cheeks. “I-I love you too...” She said softly

私は地面に落ちた。

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Never once did Jackson regret his falling for Emmaline. That moment with her was something that would stay forever with him and in the next couple of days she may forget him, but he would have those memories saved for the both of them. He looked in her eyes and then away “Would you forgive me if I did something bad?” He asked studdering for the correct terms. He feared the future of them. So going to Kai and asking him to wipe her memory was a soultion to all her pain and heartbreak of his exsistance. But letting her go would be harder then ever. But he remebered hearing that if you love her you would let her go. And for the sake of her happiness that might be what she needed, at least thats what he thought. And he would live with the guilt of her absense, more then ever him walking into the bar and her not looking at him the way she always has. But even worse what if she fell back in love with him? Like all the clocks reset but that time will always come back around. Jackson was stuck but he replayed the outcomes of wiping her mind of him, could that be the answer to all this?