[Spanchez] Bloody Roses

spacesgoats

Re: [Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:31 am

//sorry had to wash my hair lmao it takes awhile but I’m HERES, had a hella busy weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:35 am

Emmaline looked at him as he stopped her from talking but she smiled softly at the fact that he had stopped her from talking too much and thinking too much from what the problem was. She was overthinking and talking too much when it probably wasn’t that big of deal - or she hoped. But she took as it wasn’t when he had slipped into the bed with her and she smiled from his presence, even if he wasn’t warm he was enough for her. But what he said had worried her a bit as she stared at him, hoping that’s why Kai gave her up. Maybe it was...? Why would he give her up so easily when he went through all that trouble with her at the party. Maybe he wanted to see him suffer and drop and beg till his last moments. She threw it out her mind as she was only focus about right now. “I hope not...” she whispered a bit worried as she laid back down towards Jackson and wrapped her around his waist as she dug her face into his body. “Thank you...” She said sincerely as she smiled a soft smile, slowly closing her eyes

Cereal_Killer
Bronze

Post by Cereal_Killer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Jackson heard her clearly as she moved closer. Her smell still very strong in his nostrils. He tightened his jaw and his arm crept around her shoulder as she leaned into him. Her beauty almost having a prominate smell. He smiled slightly and sighed “I dont know why your safety means so much to me” he whispers soflty over her head. He wondered why he felt this way around her, still. But with no help from Kai he was afraid this was something he would have to find out alone. A vampire and a human, still in his mind it was something impossible.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:15 am

//sorry I’ve been kinda busy but I’m here!

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:16 am

//also I’m loving this chemistry between them, they about to make me cry, like all they want is some love love but they too shy and like awkward and because they are different it’s so cute

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:31 am

Emmaline had rested closely and next to Jackson as she held him tightly. It would have felt weird to her at first if she didn’t really get to meet Jackson, especially the fact that they didn’t start on good terms the first time she actually saw the true being of him. It was laughable, if her past self saw this in her future, she would have freaked! But now... This was something she needed, maybe even longed for. A sleeping body next to her, even if t wasn’t technically alive she needed someone that loved her as much as she did... It was embarrassing to admit but she was really starting to fall for him to the fact that she probably have even loved him so dearly. She wrapped her arms tighter around Jackson as she thought about it as she was dozing off into a heavy sleep but before she did she heard him mumble about her safety which made her feel even more safe but it felt her more comfortable in his arms as she had went to sleep and softly went to snoring against the Vampire

Cereal_Killer
Bronze

Post by Cereal_Killer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Jackson had his hand secure around around. He had this longing for her to cling to him, he was happy about it. But her smell was still devistatingly strong. He closed his eyes as his mouth started to water. Luckily he felt her resting, sinking into his body. He found this the time to sneak off and out. He softly lifted Emmaline up and placed her down snuggly onto the pillow. He made sure she was comfortable but before he could pull up the covers over her the scent had get to him.

He walked straight to the door and opened it softly strolling out. He shut the door to the bedroom and leaned on it “Oh Emmaline, is our love this forbidden? What are we to do?” He mumbled soflty with his eyes resting shut as he sighed. He shook his head and began to walk down the stairs to the main area. He tightened his jaw and had to do something to keep him busy so he went up to the attic where the body had been rotting in his house from the first time he met Emmaline. He had grabbed the still organ-filled body and took it outside. As he began to dig the grave in the back of the house he felt a pain in this, as if he were burying him and Emmaline’s love because it was not allowed. He didnt want to get in trouble but he didnt want to lose Emmaline either. Was there a way for them to win through this? He reckoned not. In a last option, Jackson would have to wipe Emmalines memory of all Jackson and even Kai out of sight.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:30 pm

//OH MY- iS HE GONNA DO WHAT IM AFRAID OF, THE TENSE CRYING DRAMA

Cereal_Killer
Bronze

Post by Cereal_Killer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:53 pm

((Ugghhahahaha so many emotions!!!))

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:21 pm

//IKR??? IM GONNA REPLY