[Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Cereal_Killer

Re: [Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Jackson froze where he was when Kai spoke. He didnt move until he started moving to unbotton his suit. He sighed and turned around “Love is no ones control. You out of all should know that.” He said and crossed his arms looking at Kai “Emmaline didnt ask for any of this, so to bring death is not what she deserves. Now what I want to know is why you marked her. I can stand the smell of her blood because she is of more value to me alive then dead.” He spoke like he wasnt scared but he feared losing Emmaline right here tonight.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:07 am

Kia chuckled from how he was acting as if he was a prince in a fairytale but this was far from a fairytale... This was real reality. He smirked as he had looked at him and listened to heroic words with bore but as soon as he brung up a topic, or piece of the topic he didn’t want to hear he quickly had rushed towards him, as if in a blink of a eye, he appeared before him and towered him with dark eyes looking down on him. “You didn’t have to bring up the fact that I should know something about love, it isn’t your business and you’re the one that is lost in “love” or what you call it. You think that... Human, loves you? No! She thinks you’re a monster! You’re the predator and she’s the prey! You know it and she does!” He growled as he stared at him. “Going on with that subject, that’s why I marked her because she’s food, only food, nothing more and nothing less. Especially to me and probably other Vampires... She’s literally the jackpot! You need to see that too, I’ll open your eyes... To be a true Vampire.” He pulled away as he snapped his fingers.

As soon as he snapped his fingers the doors had locked, the ones out in the front and every exit had closed and the lights had went out and only candles were only lit on the walls of the mansion and a loud scream could be heard from where the party was at then more screams joined as a smell of blood ripped through the hallway. He chuckled, “Can you smell that? Blood? Something that you love, I’ve been watching you and you get on a blood rampage every time you smell it, I know you can’t resist it.” He chuckled. There was a blood massacre where the party was being held as the Vampires were biting the Human guest. The fact that most of the guest was Vampires and friends of Kai it didn’t help as the uneven odds had overcame the guest. “Go, have fun...” He smirked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Jackson narrowed his eyes once Kai come over to him. He knew he had to stand up against him. He sighed and closed his eyes. And when the lights went off he knew something bad was happening. His nose sufficated with blood. He craved it, his lips got dry and his mouth watered. Feeding time, he turned around and attacked the nearest human being. He wasnt far from them, he forgot all about Emmaline for her protection. He just wanted to feed, and he would kill her if he got the chance but he kept away. He tore into people almost out of anger that Kai had put him in this situation knowing that Emmaline was going to be with him, he should have know better. But all that didnt matter now. To clense himself of hunger and kill as many people was his goal. He was blowing through the people like they were nothingness to him, and they were. He was back to his old ways it seemed and he felt the human part of him slowly evacuated. Nothing had been more fullfilling then this moment to him, he felt...pure again. After killing multiple people he stood up and looked around at the massacre he witnessed but also was a victim of. He tightened his jaw and sighed with a slight smile in his gleaming crimson eyes.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:10 am

//OOOOO SAUCEY SAUCEY ITS GETTING INTENSE ASF

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:33 am

Kai chuckled as he saw the young vampire to his dismise from him quickly falling in to the track that was set from him as soon as he didn’t even follow his rules. Kai may have not been the head Elder of the council but he had his ways and for the fact of just being in the council and older he was allowed to these things like, drain people of their blood - maybe killing spoke in the path. But after all was said and done they would eventually let most live to have the function blood left in their body, compel them to forget and remember that they had a great time at the party, heal them and send them on their way home. It never had been done before but Kai would be the first and also the first to actually set a Vampire back on his path rather than stray far from the bath of darkness that was planned out for them as soon they born a Vampire or turned. Honestly, he thought of poor Jackson as a “science experiment “. His opening would be, ‘He strayed from his path in darkness but he, and he only put him back on the path!’ Sounded cheesy, but maybe it would boost him up to head chair that he yearned for.

As Jackson had his food Kai had turned to the room where Emmaline has resided in as she was still cowered in pain from the mark that shot through pain. But she wasn’t cowered but more on the floor in a cuddle as she was in pure pain from the mark and the fact that it kept shooting a sharp pain through her body every second, her laying down made it better and the fact that she barely could function anymore. But when he got close to the human girl and Kai kneeled the pain stopped and the mark for the both of them had stopped making Emmaline quickly let out heavy pants of relief as she stared at up Kai, still on the floor in pain. “W-What are you doing here? Where-Where’s Jackson?” She asked a bit worried as she tried to sit up but she couldn’t until Kai had grabbed her and put her over his shoulder. “He abandoned you for his favorite meal, I’m just saving you before you become his meal too. Think of it as calvary.” He chuckled as Emmaline had squirmed, “Y-You can’t take me, get off of me! Where’s Jackson?” She yelled but quickly she stopped when he gripped his arm around her fragile body. “Don’t worry about him anymore, you have me, my little rose.” He smirked as he walked out the door and down the hallway, opposite of Jackson and he seemed to disappear down the hallway with Emmaline

After 30 minutes of the bloodshed in the main part of the party, Kai had appeared with Emmaline in no sight as he had appeared on the top of the stairs looking up over there. The blood, the fear of the people that last stood with their blood being drained and the Vampires true faces coming out it was an amazing view for him because, he did this, it was as if he was the puppet master to all his puppets. “Alright that’s enough, you should all heal the humans and compel them to forget and send them on their way. As you do that, Jackson, come here.” He called out to him

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:46 pm

Jackson mauled on more people at party, a craving for his raging hunger. He smiled at the massacre he helped create, it was beauty in his eyes. Vampires had lived for this much food in one place, praised even. And for Jackson he bathed in the glory of it all. His eyes followed the the top of the stairs and looked at Kai at the top who seemed to be impressed with them all. But this almost makes Jackson snap out of this starving mood. But he pretends as if it never fazed him. He listens to the introuctions and follows as is ordered.

But before he is able to start healing others he hears his name being called and he takes a big gulp. He stands up straight and tall and tightens his jaw as he turned and started towards the stairs. He wasnt sure what was going to happen, but Emmaline was still there in his mind and heart somewhere. But he doesnt trust himself around her for now. He had just feasted, her around would just make it worse. He stood there, in front of Kai with his strength visible “You called?” He said his eyes a stirring blood red that was bright and dull at the same time. He hoped Kai wouldn't look too deep into him.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:55 pm

Kai looked at him as he had walked up to him who seemed to still in the trance of the blood that had overcame him. He felt like a mad scientist considering that he didn’t really think it would work. It was like a treatment for a sick person but instantly making them feel better. But in this case a Vampire that was turned away from the path of darkness and out back on it again, with only one solution. Blood. Blood was the penicale of everything, especially Vampires and it was almost like common sense and the only thing to do. When he came up to him, he didn’t seem mad but pleased as he looked at him. He decided not to kill him but maybe e would be a good addition to his home and good Vampire that followed obediently. If he would ever stray again all he needed to do was give him blood. “Would you like to be an addition to my home so you don’t have to stray from the path again?” He asked as he smirked. “The human is out of the way so she won’t stray you away again, I have her kept somewhere special. If I feel like you deserve it I’ll give you some of her blood but I would love for you to be an addiction here, you might push me up the ranks of being head chair of the council. So, what will it be? Ill highly recommend you saying yes because if you don’t I’ll kick you out to starve.” He spoke

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Jackson narrowed his eyes at the idea and offfer he was given. He thinks long and hard about it. “The girl Kai, set her free. Set her free and Im yours. Here, obedient, loyal and trustul.” He offers his own idea. At this Jackson places his hands behind his back respectively. This action showed his obedience to Kai as a servent to his needs. Jackson wasnt for this idea but if it saved Emmaline, it was worth it. He didnt know if he would buy it but a fair trade, a soul for a soul. Kai was smart and he knew the choice was ultimately his but if Jackson could tweak it to his liking he would agree. And for him, his word is his bond.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:32 am

Kai glared at Jackson from giving his own proposal and he was surprised that he even dared. But the fact that he even dared and the fact that he asked for the girl, again! Even though this all happened because of her, why did he lot want to leave her alone... Why did he love her so dearly to give her a life instead of his? It didn’t make since and it made him frustrated that Jackson felt human emotions and thatKai was too far gone to even do so. He was... Envious, jealous. “How about no, why do you insist to save this human girl?! Even after everything?! Jackson, you’re a monster! I don’t understand how this girl can give you... Human emotions...” He started blurt out, his weakness showing plain through as his eyes had seemed to soften, they weren’t glowing, they weren’t hard or mad, they were full of pain. But that weakness only showed for a moment until he quickly looked at him again with a glare.

“No! How about you work for me and I won’t give you up to the council so they won’t kill you right where you stand. And I won’t give her up, she’s technically already suppose to be dead for her parents finding out about us. She deserved this path as soon as she figured you out! She been deserved this when she slipped out of the cracks of her parents assassination. So what will it be?” He glared at him

//I’m sorry it’s bad, I’m trying to think of something good

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am

Jackson tightened his jaw once more and crossed his arms at him “She didnt ask for this Kai, if I were a human I would seek mercy on vampires. But not Emmaline, her heart is full of understanding and acceptance, even if the world around her isn't. Kill me for all I care, if Im this monster you speak of. Its people like her who deserve our mercy!” He gets a little more heated to the sight of Kai wanting his life and Emmalines “All the shame, guilt, and pain should be paid in full by me. Let Emmaline go, or may you rot until your sinister life is paid for. Crime can come from power just as easily as it can come from a vamp like me” he argued with Kai and stood up to him. He felt powerful even when he doesnt have any. His strength and willpower for love has taken over. He would die himself before Emmaline would get hurt.