[Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Cereal_Killer

Re: [Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Post by Cereal_Killer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:48 pm

Jackson was surprised to see Emmaline cling to his arm but he didn't pull away and let her be close to him. He sighed as they walked, he was happy that at least this way he could keep and eye on Emmaline as she walked by him. He was awfully concerned about the party and how it would turn out. He wouldn't hesitate to take her straight out of there. He was already pissed off enough at Kai for taking Emmaline's blood. But he didn't want to bring it up to her right now. He saw the mansion in all its towering glory. He shook his head, he knew this would be official and also making it that much more dangerous. Jackson didn't like this at all but he would never even think of leaving Emmaline alone at a place like this.

As they approached he noticed all the people around them, popularity must have run around Kai. He tightened his jaw, but strangely enough he noticed some of these people as well. People from the tavern and even two or three from Emmaline's apartment complex. He didn't like the look at this, here, Kai had all the power. This made Jackson move a little closer to Emmaline. As she clung to his arm he looked at her and grabbed her hand even as her arm wrapped around his. He just wanted to make sure he wouldn't lose her in this crowd of people, it made him a little more than uncomfortable. He was definitely not settling down at this place or letting his guard down. He paroled the place damn near every few seconds to make sure no one was trying to sneak up or around them.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:25 am

//I'm here yeet yeet

"ι ωαиτ γου το ϐєнαρριєя,ι ωαиτ γου το ϐєнαρριєя"

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:37 am

Emmaline looked around at the crowded mansion that filled all of the main floor and the ballroom that the guest had also filled in the mansion that they stood in. She scanned the room as she noticed that most of the people that attended the party that they were invited were mostly people that she didnt know, maybe people that knew the host directly and personal and didnt live in the small town of London. But there was people that live in London, maybe the whole town of London but the other guest that didnt live in London outdid the townspeople. It was weird to see but she didnt think too much of it, she figured that the host had just lots of friends. Speaking of the host, as soon as Jackson had intertwined his fingers with her it was as if on que a man with curly purple hair and a silky suit that fit him like a glove quickly had stood the couple in their tracks from walking and he smiled. But shot a smirk at Jackson, "I'm Kai, I'm glad you two could make it, I was just walking around and meeting my guest personally, so enjoy the party." He said as he pulled Emmaline away from Jackson hand as he grabbed the hand that was intertwined with Jackson to kiss the back of it.

Emmaline was a bit stunned from Kai breaking them up but she was kinda of taken back from the fact that the host looked familiar and she couldn't help but feel daja vu, that's when her bruise had throbbed on her neck making her squirm a bit but as soon as he kissed the back of her hand it soothed and she blushed faintly and unintentionally. "A-Ah, we'll try and enjoy oursleves... " She smiled nervously as she looked at him before he had had pulled away from her hand and stared at Jackson. "Great to hear that, be ready for a surprise later..." He chuckled before he walked away from the couple and disappeared in the crowd.

Emmaline looked away as she had gotten sidetracked and started to think, "He looks familiar..." She whispered softly to herself

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:02 am

Jackson narrowed his eyes and even closed them for a second. He was in so much pain to see Emmaline pulled away from him and his lips on her hand. But what hurt the most is Emmaline's inability to remember. He was heart broken, to lose her would be a crime in itself. He loved her, that he just recently discovered but did Emmaline even know it? Kai had caused this and he knew it. But while Kai was there with them he blacked out and just stood there not talking or moving. And when he was gone he snapped back to life and looked at Emmaline. He wanted to leave, this whole thing could be avoided if they left "Emmaline we have to talk" he looked down and over at her.

Then he pulled her trying to find a spare room. He was going to explain what he thought must have happened. Then maybe Emmaline would come back to him and be fully informed on what happened last night. But even Jackson wasn't there to see what had happened. But he wanted her at least on the same page. When they found an open hallway he quickly walked down it and in a room looking around at the emptiness. He then walked in quickly and dragged Emmaline in there too he then closed the door and locked it to avoid people bothering them "Do you know this host? You have seen him right? At the bar, maybe...at your apartment?" He tried to explain slowly. But he didn't spring it all on her. He was silent for a minute waiting for her to answer but also trying to fill in the gaps of what to say next.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:55 am

//I'm heres

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:00 am

Emmaline blinked a couple of times when Jacksom spoke in a serious voice than his usual one. It had shooken her up a bit, maybe even said that it scared her a bit from the fact that she thought that she had done something but he seemed more serious than angry at her. What happened? What was she missing? She was worried as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to where he was going and little did she know where that was. He didnt speak to her except just saying that they needed to speak. About what? Their relationship? What was going on between them? Or the party? There was a lot racing through her head as she thought when he dragged her through the crowd. But she snapped into reality when she noticed that he was taking her to the hallway, but to a private room.

She blinked a couple of times as he lured her in and afterwards he had locked the door so that no one would come in. It worried her as she stared at the lock on the door before looking at Jackson. She blinked a couple of times at his question and she found it weird he was being paranoid. She figured that maybe he was just jealous from how polite Kai was but he started to hit some points... Kai seemed familiar, very, like she knew him but then she didn't. She rubbed her choker that covered the bruise. "I-I don't ... It's probably daja vu... What is this? What's wrong?" She asked

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 am

Jackson listened to Emmaline struggle to find the description of Kai and where she knew him from but it never seemed to come together. It was starting to hurt him "Please try, Kai. The Elder Vampire. I was with you last night, don't you remember. Our kiss, we kissed. Then you went to your apartment and I didn't see you until tomorrow at the tavern to come here. But you have that bite on your neck" he explained to her in a soft voice.

This was killing him, he just wanted her to remember. He knew from this moment on he would never leave her side "Emmaline, maybe this will help you remember" he walked over to her and pushed a strain of hair behind her ear. He leaned down and closed his eyes in order to kiss her soft lips again. His put a hand behind his waist and pulled her a little closer in a gentle way and he pressed his lips against hers, closing the gap. Hoping a flashback would occur of last night. He didn't know what else to do because he wasn't there. But one thing he did know? Kia was in her apartment complex last night and he bit her.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Emmaline looked at him as he seemed to push it on her but she couldn't remember him at all. That was because she didnt know the male and he expected her to know him but she didn't... She couldn't remember and it was becoming fustrated. The fact that he said that he didn't bite also seemed to fustrate her but made her worried, but she didn't let the frustration come onto her face but she decided to actually try and think this time of who was Kai, but she knew it wasnt going to come into her brain because she just met him, she couldn't have just met him yesteray because she didn't see him yesterday... Right? She closed her eyes to think but couldn't pop up anything and she looked back at, "J-Jackson... I don't remember..." She said softly as she bit her lip softly

But she soon let go of her lip when he walked over to her and she blinked her eyes a bit to see what would he do to help her remember. When he pushed back her hair, she thought he was going to put pressure on the bite but he instead went in to kiss her. She blushed deeply from how passionate it still was, even from him trying to get to dig something out of her brain. It was more focused and she felt herself melting into his kiss as she put her hands onto his chest but before she did she quickly widened her eyes as something flashed in her mind, it was Kai, but he was blurred and she was soon in pain. She quickly pulled away from Jackson and pulled off the choker as she held the bite that seemed to be worse than it was earlier, it wasnt even a bite anymore but a mark, like he had marked her. It was glowing as she held it and remembered what happening her apartment last night. "I-It hurts Jackson..." She panted softly as she was on her knees cowering above the ground. "I went into my apartment last night and he was just there, in the dark... He spoke about something about me being a blood bank, or something special to every Vampire or soemthing and then he said he was going to kill me today but before he would he would like a taste of me... He was going to drain me... It hurts... He bit me and it hurt, but drank so me so much that I was slowly slipping into consciousness but before I did he called me... His rose..." She looked up at Jackson with pain in her eyes

Cereal_Killer

Post by Cereal_Killer » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:19 pm

Jackson was still feeling that pain when she kissed him. He didnt know if he was praying on something anything that she would remember. But then she pulled away and started to speak. He saw her go to her knees and he held her in his arms and looked at the spot. Jackson had never seen a person with this kind of influence. He finally docovered it was Kai that bit her. His eyes got angry and bright red as he stood up and looked down at Emmaline “Stay here, do not move. Im going to find out whats going on” he said and started heading to the door. He knew he wasnt as powerful as Kai but he wasnt going to let this go any further.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Emmaline leaned into Jackson embrace as she was in pain, probably from the fact that he forced something that wasnt something to unravelled and it was painful... It seemed as if it was a punishment but it wasnt a fair one. There was shots of pain from the mark that ran through her body every second and she felt like dying, it was painful. But Jackson being here, it helped a bit and from the fact that Jackson had figured out that she saw Kai was smart of him but it seemed like it was bad... Something was going to happen, she knew it and she could feel it. When he pulled away to go back out, she wanted to stop him but she barely could talk honestly. "Jackson dont leave me..." She whispered inaudible as she held the mark that was on her neck as he walked out

As soon as Jackson got out far enough down the hallway Kai had appeared behind him as he let out a soft chuckle that rippled through the hallway and especially into Jackson ears. "Looking for me?" He asked as he had a hand onto his hip as his red eyes had pierced through his glasses that stared at the flimsy Vampire. "Worried about your little human girlfriend? You know you can't keep her as a girlfriend, nor can you keep her, you risk us being exposed especially being an inexperienced Vampire. So I thought I would take her in." He chuckled as he unbutton his jacket suit and unbutton the first of his suit from his neck and pulled down the collar to show his neck that showed the same mark that glowed with Emmaline. "Im surprised you haven't even wanted to bite into her when you first saw her to mark, cant you smell her blood? Don't it remind you of someone?" He asked with a hysterical smirk