Bound Souls (reserved)

PuppetMaster

Re: Bound Souls (reserved)

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:18 am

"It's just a cup. Easily replaced." He responded looking up at her. He still had a bit more to eat but was just about finished, "I woke up early this morning, your dirty clothes were still in the bathroom so I threw them in the washing machine. Your shirt is done for but everything else is wearable." James figured he'd let her off the hook, at least for now, "I was thinking maybe I'd take you to the mall today. From what I understand of your words yesterday you don't have a home so I figure those were the only clothes you had. I could spare to get you a few things. You can pay me back some other time if you feel the need to.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

BeautifulCraZe

Bound Souls (reserved)

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:53 am

Serenity nodded as he spoke “Okay.. thank you” Then when he got to the part where he said he would take her shopping her cheeks light up red faintly. She looked up and him and blinked before speaking “You really don’t have to, I’m sure I could find clothes somewhere that won’t cost you anything” she felt bad enough for everything she had already done.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:00 am

James coughed, taking on a serious look, "The only way I can think of for you to get clothes without spending money is by stealing or digging them out of garbage bins. Quite frankly I would rather you do neither of them so buying you some would be the way to go. That or you keep wearing mine which I don't believe either of us wants."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Bound Souls (reserved)

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 am

Serenity sat quietly and just nodded as she cast her eyes down. “Alright” she stood up scooping the dirty dishes up into her arms before going in to the kitchen to clean up as she let out a quiet sigh. She pressed her hand to her chest the feeling of the other night creeping back into her chest.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:58 am

He couldn't help but feel he somehow said something wrong there. It was definitely strange to him, he'd figured a girl would love for guy to take her shopping. She really did feel guilty, didn't she? Letting out his own sigh he took it upon himself to deal with the leftovers, "Um...the food was great. Really better than anything I could have put together. Seriously a few more meals as good as this and I'll be tempted to keep you around." May have been a bit much to say but he wasn't lying, it was probably the best breakfast he had in a while. Granted he was no fool in the kitchen but James knew when he was out matched.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:45 am

As Serenity cleaned up, she tilted her head backwards glancing at James as he began to speak. Listening to him praise her for the breakfast she turned her eyes back forward “My mom taught me everything I know about cooking....She used to own a cafe....” the words slipped from her mouth before she could stop them, scolding herself quietly ‘dammit’ she thought to herself as she finished up cleaning.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:26 am

"Mom..." The word was a few notches above a mumble as he looked up at her. Demons usually knew nothing about any parental bonds, even the few humans that were transformed soon forgot about their human ties. He thought back, remembering horrific events of transformed humans making their first victims specifically ones who were close to them. It made the job easy sometimes but you could almost never save their prey. "So...you were transformed then?"
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Serenity started drying off the dishes she washed, stacking them neatly back where she got them from. Afterwards she let out a small sigh as she mumbled quietly “yeah”. She pushed loose strands of hair behind her ears and attempted to change the subject “Anyway’s I hope you won’t let me pick silly looking clothing whenever we go shopping for clothes” she glanced over at him letting out a small smile.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:45 am

This wasn't something to be taken lightly but really there was no use prying her. They would certainly talk later but for now he'd respect her choice to not speak of it. Still what kind of person was or is she that she could keep her memories. Shaking his head h offered his own smile, "hey if you like something you like it. But if you insist I'll try not to let you get too crazy. Go get ready. Your clothes, or what's left of them, should be dry by now, the laundry room's down in the basement." He paused then, actually I'll show you."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:35 am

Serenity peered up at him for a few seconds feeling his curiosity She blinked a few times before speaking “You have many questions for me, just know all your questions will not always be answered. For your own safety” though her words somewhat sounded like a threat she was only warning him about something much more. Then she nodded “Yes, Show me the way. I would probably get lost if you let me go by myself anyway”. And with that she turned and waited for him to lead her to his basement.
”Shhh”