Bound Souls (reserved)

PuppetMaster

Re: Bound Souls (reserved)

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:22 am

"Are you going to continue to kill innocent humans and devour their souls?" He responded as he unlocked the car door. Pulling out the cage he pet Deathbringer gently before whistling, "you did great tonight." He praised the bird before giving him a cracker. With his reward the bird fluttered into his cage as James closed the gate, "My name is James, by the way... And the little guy's name is Deathbringer."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING
Now dance to my PUPPET STRINGS

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:34 am

Serenity fell silent again and only watched him with the raven. She wrapped her arms around herself as he started to introduce himself to her, along with the raven. She paused for a few seconds before talking “I’m Serenity”. She let out a small yawn as she walked around to the passenger side of the car, letting herself in. She continued to hug herself as she rested her head against the head rest of the seat, closing her eyes.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:34 am

Huh, Serenity, that's kind of ironic considering he has probably never been more stressed out by someone in his life. Climbing inside the car after her he managed to take a look at her. It was astonishing how closely they could resemble humans. He stopped looking before his brain had time to think about how cute she was, starting up the engine and pulling onto the road.
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Serenity tilted her head to the side and glanced over curiously “You seem like a very serious person” She said in a playful manner before looking out of the window, “What kind of place do you live in? I bet it’s a fancy place, you being a hunter and all” She started talking trying to make conversation so it wasn’t awkward silence the whole way.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:37 pm

James glanced over his eyebrow raised slightly at her observation, "Hunting is an important and well paid job but we don't all live in mansions. My place is a size able place with two bedrooms two bath, a basement, and attic. Honestly the most fancy part about the place is the pond the previous owners installed, it was bit of a mess when I got there but it's looking pretty nice now. Got six koi and two turtles and even though it's a pain when it comes to yard work it's a really nice center piece."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:22 pm

Serenity nodded along as she listened to him talk, Pushing her hair behind her ears as she started to speak “I see, That’s nice”. She yawned again then looked over at James once again ‘He isn’t so bad...’ she thought to herself before resting her head against the window, curling up slightly in the seat slowly starting to drift asleep.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:41 pm

James noticed she was very near falling asleep so he let her. It was still a 20 minute drive home from here so keeping her awake was kind of pointless. It also gave him time to think, mostly about how strange he felt. All demon hunters were aware of their souls but as it were a natural part of them so you didn't feel it. But having it ripped out and replaced by someone else's... He couldn't help but place a hand on his chest, "How do you seem so...unaffected?" Maybe he'd ask her tomorrow, tonight he was just as tired as her.

--Time Skip--

20 minutes later they pulled into a driveway stopping in front of a garage. James pulled out a remote, tapping a button causing the door to slowly rise, "Hey Serenity, wake up." He said reaching over and gently nudging her, "We're here and I assume you don't want to sleep in the car."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:10 am

Serenity jerked up slightly, The way she jerked up made it seem as if she was afraid or never had the chance to get a calm nap as the one she just had. Rubbing her eyes she sat up mumbling softly back to him “I’ve slept in worse conditions than a car, it would probably be an upgrade by far. But a bed is way more comfortable” Nodding to herself as she spoke, She waited until he pulled into the garage and parked the car before she opened her door and pulled herself out. She rubbed her eyes and Stretched, Wrapping her arms around her body after she closed the door.
”Shhh”

PuppetMaster

Post by PuppetMaster » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:38 am

He stepped out after her, the garage door already starting to close, "Ain't that the truth." He pulled Deathbringer's cage out after him, he was getting a bit more comfortable with her than he felt he should be. Stepping past her he unlocked and opened the door letting himself and her in. "Well, uh, welcome I guess haha..."
I am your MASTER
I am your KING

BeautifulCraZe

Post by BeautifulCraZe » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:48 am

Serenity watched him then followed closely after, stepping inside his home, she looked around and nodded “This is nice” walking in a little further she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, his home reminded her of her own home...Before when she had a family, Before she was a monster. Quickly shaking her head to stop her thoughts and turned towards James “Do you have any spare clothes I could borrow?” She asked them looked down towards her blood stained and damaged clothes.
”Shhh”