Loners In The Forest ((Vixen))

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: Loners In The Forest ((Vixen))

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Flame nodded as he noticed the curiosity. "Slightly frozen rain due to cold weather. It makes it harder to get food and a little harder to stay warm if you don't have a good nest. I can help you adjust. We still have a good deal if moons before we are hit with that problem though."

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Mercy nodded. Not looking forward to snow and the cold. "How do I make a good nest then?"
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Flame continued and they made it to his nest. The tree had a large hole just above a branch that was still a little close to the ground. "First you got to find a safe enclosed spot. Follow me." He replied as his claws extended and he pounced up the trunk and to the branch. Inside a lot if gathered leaves from bushes had been gathered to make a bed. A large leaf had been folded up to hold water and sat outside on the branch to gather it. A small rick sat in the bottom to prevent it from floating away. Twigs had been built up to block his reserve section of berries and such he stored up for food in the cold season. It was already half full and there was a while to wait.

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Mercy climbed up, slower than Flame had gone but still reached the nest. "You made all of this?! Incredible!" She purred.
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:42 pm

Flame nodded. His mother had passed and he couldn't bear the pain if staying at their nest. He had set out and made a new one after placing flowers at the old one. No doubt it was still intact. "Yeah. I can help you make yours or you could stay here. It's hard to find a good place to make one. We won't be able to find one for you tonight so you if you want you can stay here tonight too. Starting a new life is tough. At least you have someone to help that's has done so as well."

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Mercy nodded, "I would like that. I'm very grateful I found you." she purred.
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:52 pm

"To be honest... It was getting kind of lonely being by myself. An opportunity to make a new friend it seems. Would you like to explore your new environment then?" He replied back as he turned back to her. His ears perked up as he heard a very troublesome shout nearby. The offer suddenly withdrew. "Actually... Maybe we should stay at the nest for the moment." He meowed. The shout was definitely from a human and he had no want to see one face to face. Even if her human had crossed some doubts in his mind.

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Mercy was curious and poke her head out to observe. "You can really see a lot from up here." She sniffed the air. So many new and exciting smells filled her nose. "I'm not sure why you're so startled, Flame."
SQWEH

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Obviously Mercy hadn't heard the shout. Or she had and it didn't bother her. "I have no wish to see a human. You can go explore if you want but I'm going to stay here. I want that danger to stay away from me." He meowed as he lay on the nest of leaves.

Vixen

Post by Vixen » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:19 am

Mercy had heard the shout but was unfazed by human voices. She looked back at Flame with a grin before climbing out of the nest. Eager to explore where she would call home.
SQWEH