Infectious Beginning

CrashJr
Bronze

Infectious Beginning

Post by CrashJr » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:26 am

"Hello folks this is your Captain Abraham Williams speaking and I would like to welcome you to Flight 186 from LAX to Dallas. We will be gaining clearance here in a few moments I wanted to thank you are for your wait and I hope you all will have a wonderful day." The pilot ends his small speech as the intercom click off.

A slightly heavy set looking Asian man nods and give a small smile as he glances over to the younger female next to him. "Hear that things are looking up" he chuckles at his lame attempt at a pun, but the young girl next to him merely rolls her eyes and looks out the window at the tarmac below. He leans over a little to look as well noticing the baggage handlers putting the last few bag on a conveyor leading to the bottom of the plane. "Hey I bet those guys have a hell of a time working working here" he grins, but again the girl just simply ignores him.

"Hey come on Jaz you gotta work with me here I'm trying to make ya see Dallas won't be that bad" he gives a sigh as he leans back in his own seat as the flight attendant beings to come around checking seat belts.

"Oh yeah I totally wanna move to Dallas, it'll be great, you'll make new friends, it's not the end of the world..." the girl finally speaks, but doesn't look to the older man.

"Well I mean if you hadn't gotten caught doing what you did..." he's stopped as Jaz turns glaring daggers at him, but she says nothing and turns back to the window. "Look I know what you're going through...Dad moved us from Ontario when I was young too. I'm not going to say it was different or anything , but he does care and just wants you to grow up a little before you go and get yourself killed or worse.

Meanwhile, in front of the siblings sits a man with shaggy hair. He wasn't meaning to listen in on the two, but they were talking loud enough that he was sure others around them could hear. Anything to ignore the fact that he hates flying, he was already starting to sweat slightly and they were still on the ground. "Hey excuse me...can I get a water or something" he ask as the older looking flight attendant began to pass him by.

"I'm sorry, sir, but we can't bring out snacks and drinks until we've taken off" she explains in a cheerful tone.

"Okay just I'm not really a big fan of flying" he nods. and watches her continuing down the aisle.

From behind him the Asian man leans forward holding out a small bottle water. "Hey I got an extra one if ya need being a bigger guy I have to stay extra hydrated. Name's Adam" he nods with a smirk.

Looking back he returns the smile taking the bottle from him. "Thanks and name's Cameron, but most everyone calls me Cam. Nice to meet ya" he awkwardly offers his hand and the larger Asian man takes his hand shaking it a little.

"Alright Folks I've just been given clearance and we are good for take off. If you would please follow the instructions from your flight attendant, Sarah, and fasten your belts and turn off all electronics.

As the intercom clicks off again the plane beings to slowly back away from the building and onto the runway. Outside the window and in the distance Jaz looks out the window a little puzzled as she happens to see what looks to be a homeless man in the grass field next to the runway. He looked to maybe be hurt as he seemed to be limping, but she just shakes away the thought of the person as she leans back in her seat and closing her eyes.

She was glad for the moment alone as her brother and was now occupied with talking to the man sitting in front of them.

ghost_wolf_

Re: Infectious Beginning

Post by ghost_wolf_ » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Jacob sat in a window seat a few rows back from the door. Her blonde hair was pulled baxk into a pony tail and she wore a black hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans.
Her eyes trained on the outside as she heard the flight attendant explain to the people on the plane what they should do in case of an emergency.
Jacob had grown up in Dallas, but left due to family differences. Now, after three years of living in Los Angeles, Jacob was returning home to go to her mother's funeral.

Beside Jacob sat a man with shaggy hair, but she paid him no mind as he conversed with the passengers behind them.
Jacob clutched the turtle pendant on her necklace and bit her lip, dread filling her as she started to think about going back home.

"It's only for two days, Jacob." She thought to herself,"You won't even have to say anything to anyone."

Her blue eyes continued to stare out the window, but she let go of her necklace after a few moments

Ghost is out to lunch

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:45 pm

"Excuse me." Julian repeated several times as he sidewyas stepped down the isle of the plane, his wife directly behind him. "Here it is." He called back to her before coming to a stop. With a *click* he closed the overhead compartment woth both of their bags tucked away. Julian stepped to the side to let his wife in first. He knew she liked the window, so he sacrificed his preference for the isle seat. His eyes shifted towards the big man in front of him, holding some sort of conversation with the people around him. After fumbling in his pocket he took out his headphones and put one in each ear. Julian clipped his seat belt and turned his music on as he drowned out the people in front of him.

Becca nervously looked out of the window as she waited for takeoff. Her hand slipped into the grip of her husbands as she got comfortable in her seat. The young womans gaze shifted from the window to look at the young woman passing them by, judging her silently in her mind before glancing back out the window. She hated flying, so of course she felt nervous. Quickly she clipped her seatbelt and leaned back in her chair, closing her eyes for takeoff.

--

Brian leaned out of his chair to looo back as the blonde passed by an audible "Daaamn" escaping his mouth as he cut her eyes with a halfassed smirk. Brian turned back in his seat, a stupid smile on his face as he looked down at his phone. Rasing it slightly he took a picture of himself, multiple actually, before being told by one of the attendants to put his phone away for takeoff. Brian groaned and shoved the devixe in his pocket as he secured himself, exhaling sharply as the plane began to takeoff.

Ash

Post by Ash » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:32 am

Alix sat at the back of the plane. She was arranging her stuff when the captain announced take off. Sitting back against the seat, she plugged in her headphones and stared out of the window. She smiled, excited for what awaited at the end of the ride.

CrashJr
Bronze

Post by CrashJr » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:40 am

As the plane ascending into the sky some of the passengers seemed tense, but calmed as after a few minutes the plane began to level out and the seat belt sign flickered off. Once of the passengers, a woman that looked to be in her mid-40's quickly got up and walked quickly to the back covering her mouth. Her arm looked to be heavily bandaged as she passed by.

Jaz watched her for a moment and turned to look back as the woman entered the bathroom, the slight sound of vomiting soon followed; however, Jaz just shrugged and went back to looking out the window without a care.

Cameron and Adam were now locked in a conversation about some tv show that was on as the woman passed, Cameron took notice of her and felt a wave of dread wash over him as he watched her walk to the bathroom, then enter. "Hey, Adam, sorry but did you just get a weird feeling about that lady?" he asked looking back to the man.

"Who?" he questions and glances back for a moment before turning back to Cam, "nope...but then again I guess I never get bad feelings like that" he shrugs a little.

"Okay...yeah...maybe it's just me then" he shrugs, but as they continue to talk he can't help but continue to glance back at the bathroom every so often.

ghost_wolf_

Post by ghost_wolf_ » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:16 pm

Jacob looked at the lady walk down the aisle. Instantly, Jacob noticed the bandaged arm and her interest was piqued. Jacob's eyes followed the woman until she reached the bathroom and then Jacob faced forward again.
Tapping her leg, Jacob began to think about how the woman might have gotten injured. Then she shook her head.

It wasn't her business to know, Jacob was worried about other things. Looking back out the window, Jacob stayed quiet in her seat as some passengers around her conversed.

Ghost is out to lunch

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:33 am

Alix continued to stare out the window until she saw a woman stumble her way to the bathroom. Concerned she continues to observe while taking off one of her headphones. When the women got near her, she noticed that the woman didn't look good, and stumble almost falling down hadn't not being for her grabbing the seat in time. "Ma'am, are you okay? Do you need help getting to the bathroom?" Alix went to grab her, but the lady straightens her back and entered the bathroom, ignoring Alix completely. "That was weird." For a second there her eyes looked white. Shaking her nervousness off, she sat back on her seat, and placed the headphone back in, and looked back outside.