Outbreak Incorporated

Miro-chan
Bronze

Re: Outbreak Incorporated

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Myaa listened carefully to the instructions the tall, lean man told them and when her name was called, along with a male named Thomas, she glanced between both men. She and Thomas were going to be the first of the number of teams to go into the small house, where some form of nightmares would be lived through. The young woman inhaled through her nose as she took a few steps towards her new partner, her eyes focused on the envelope in his hand, and then she looked up at him. Her nervousness was pushed aside for a few moments as she offered him a small smile and she held out her hand in greetings, "Hi. I'm Myaa. …I guess we're partners. So, let's do our best."
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

odog811

Post by odog811 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 am

"what do you think it will be like Julia?" Alexander asked, mostly thinking of pale walls and rooms filled with monstrosities (GNOMES), he shuddered at the thought of moving ones

Darlington_Wilde

Post by Darlington_Wilde » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:21 am

Julia let out a sigh. “It’s hard to say. The organization seems to operate sort of like a private military company. So they’re not bound by the same rules as the military. In terms of it being a gateway to your nightmares- my best guess is that there is a chance they could be pumping it full of aerosolized psychotropics. Could cause hallucinations, paranoia, anxiety.” Julia looked at the door, tapping her fingers on her arm nervously. “But we won’t really know until we go in.”
”We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”

odog811

Outbreak Incorporated

Post by odog811 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:53 am

"Let's hope the other duo comes out okay" Alexander growled, "I'm gonna be surprised if they don't use LSD in the form of mist in there" he added as he put on a facial mask and sharpened his fire axe with a brick while waiting. All while thinking of the possibilities in the hut and getting nervous. "You ready?" he added, starting to get impatient as he pointed the axe blade to the door while talking.

BluePantsDude

Post by BluePantsDude » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:14 pm

Myaa's words left a good first impression, even if it didn't, they had to go into the building together. After an awkward handshake Thomas began opening the envelope, he was eager to see what's inside. There was a small, white piece of paper in the envelope and on it was a print of a Russian Matryoshka Doll. After taking a look Thomas handed the paper to Myaa and mumbled: "How are we supposed to find something that small?" Then he turned to Myaa and asked, "Well, I'm ready, if you are too, we can go inside the house, the earlier we go in the earlier we'll come out.. Hopefully we'll be the only living things in there, what do you think?"
"I saw a cat get murdered in the street and I got an erection"-Filthy Frank.
"Use the force Harry!"-Gandalf.

odog811

Outbreak Incorporated

Post by odog811 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Alexander lowered the axe and laughed, after a bit he then spoke "how much do you want to bet Thomas won't come out alive?" he asked as he put three twenty dollar bills in front of him. He then started to do maintenance on his Remington 870, he brought it because he thought it was going to be an actual combat situation. "I mean I guess he won't die but, just in case"

odog811

Post by odog811 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:26 am

(hello?)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:50 am

(Sorry. I had a few medical issues as well as having to do make up work for school! I'll get a response up as soon as I can.)
"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things." -Leonardo Da Vinci

odog811

Post by odog811 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:05 am

(oh, I'm happy you are okay)

Miro-chan
Bronze

Post by Miro-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:04 pm

(Thank you. I'm okay. :"D )

Myaa took the small piece of paper from her partner and looked at it with furrowed brows. Scanning over the doll's appearance, she tried to remember as many details and characteristics as she could. She shrugged a bit and answered his question, "I'm not sure, but... I'm sure we can find it eventually. We'll just have to keep our eyes peeled."

She looked up at him as she folded the paper and tucked in her back pant's pocket. Nodding, she agreed with him, Yeah. Let's get going. I really hope we are..."

As she started to walk towards the shack, she heard the other man's comment about Thomas and her expression formed into a hint of a glare. Even though she was turned away from him, she was still making such a slightly dark expression. Myaa never thought about death as a funny, even if he was joking about it. She kept herself from turning around and mouthing off to the male, but stayed where she was and waited to walk inside with Thomas.