[RP] Star Wars:Servants of The Grey

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

AetherCat

Re: [RP] Star Wars:Servants of The Grey

Post by AetherCat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Sarren got tired of waiting. In the corner of his eye he saw one of the recon team members approaching him. Standing up he looked at her. "Winter is that your name? please retrieve the others and, bring them to this ship for me please? We have a mission. I need a Cathar named Correx, a Torgruta named Lena, and a Miraluka named Ranneth."
"YOU CHALLENGE A GOD, FOOL!" "You're still gonna get whacked"-Deadshot.

Winter

Post by Winter » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:41 pm

"Okay." She said briefly in a cold tone and walked away after listening to what he told her. She wasn't too happy about being the one to do the searching but it was better than doing nothing. She looked around and saw a Torgruta and went in that direction to tell her where to meet.

fitzyfoop

Post by fitzyfoop » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Lena, having nearly tripped over a toolbox due to being lost in thought, chuckled at her mistake, and gently scolded herself internally. Her train of thought broken, she noticed the woman approaching her in the corner of her eye, and turned to face her. "Winter, right? Do you need me for something?" She asked warmly, an eyebrow raised.

Winter

Post by Winter » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:23 pm

Winter sighed and approached the girl seeing her almost trip. "Yes my name is Winter. Sarren needs us and two others." She stated in her normal cold tone.

Eragon

Post by Eragon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:56 am

Correx sat down on the bench and watched the others practice.

He questioned on what they were doing. Was this path the right one? Staying in between dark and light. A risky path. Totally obeying the force. It's hard enough trying not to fall under the shadow again.
He pondere on it for a while until he grew board and left the practice grounds.
With great power comes great electricity bills.

fitzyfoop

Post by fitzyfoop » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Lena nodded, and looked past her to find Sarren. "Thank you, I'll head over to him now." She replied, and jogged over to the ship he sat beneath. She slowed as she approached the ship, and slowed to a walk as she got even closer. "I presume you need me for a mission of some form?" She asked, leaning against one of the ship's supports. "What's the plan?"

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Ranneth decided that it was time for him to gather with the others. He got up and walked over to Sarren. "Is it time for us to depart?" He asked.
Timeline? Time isn't made out of lines.It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!- RvB

Eragon

Post by Eragon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 pm

On the way back to his quarters he remembered he was assigned a mission and departure is due today. "I had nothing else to do any way." He continued to his room grabbed and a dozen personal items and walked to the hanger expecting to be late.
With great power comes great electricity bills.

Winter

Post by Winter » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Winter sighed and followed the girl to the group and stood in the back not wanting to talk much but to listen. She don't want to have any attention.

AetherCat

Post by AetherCat » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:56 am

Sarren sliped his green lightsaber into his belt. "Alright, we are over the moon of Mandalore now, or Concordia. There is a secret Imperial archive there guarded by trained Mandalorians and, a base full of stormtroopers. We are going there looking for files on abandoned Jedi temples. First though that base stands in our way." He paused putting his hand, which was previously handling his saber on his hip. " Four TIE fighters and, one bomber as well as ten jumptroopers will come with us. The ships are already ready to go so load up on the shuttle now." Was his final words before giving everyone one last glance before turning to the cockpit of the shuttle.
"YOU CHALLENGE A GOD, FOOL!" "You're still gonna get whacked"-Deadshot.