Lost Soul (Tanith)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Lost Soul (Tanith)

Post by MischiefMagics » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:04 am

Claira was quiet for a moment in thought, her palms laid out over his pecs. "Do you miss her...That Claira?" She asked watching his face as she massaged his temples lightly. "She misses you..I can feel this...pull..sometimes.. like a yearn I can't satisfy. Like I can't give enough to you." She sighed and looked over at the children sleeping and then back to him. "I know why she did it.. but sometimes I wish she would've let sleeping dogs lie and just had been happy with you as a mortal. But Lucien came along and she knew that she had to do what she could. She couldn't watch you destroy yourself over her illness, and she wanted to carry that child til she burst but things didn't go as planned." The look in her eyes was distant, her scelera greying and her pupils enlarged. "Don't get me wrong I'm still her...I'm still your Claira.." her fingers lightly wrapped around the back of his neck and motioned him to raised up so she could kiss him. "Look-Look at me. I love you. And I would do anything for our family."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Leviathan gently leant up and kissed her softly, lingering there for a moment before speaking "My love...everything thats happened to you..to us ... it was destined to happen. What Crowley did to you, it saved you, saved our boys life... its meant that we can spend all of eternity together. When i look into your eyes, i still see the same woman i met all those years ago. The same woman i fell inlove with. " he says as he gently cups her cheek in his hand "You and our boys are all i ever need in this life. You make me so incredibly happy" he says as he leans in to kiss her again "I love you so so much, more than words can describe."
Books are better than People

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:34 pm

Claira melted into his palm. "Oh Levi you'll never know how much I love you.." Her words were nearly a whisper as she adjusted to be comfortable on him. "You're my king.. and I'll follow you to the ends of the Earth. Now, what kind of wedding do we want? Obviously something outdoors so your brothers don't destroy it and so that we can have everyone we want there." She pouted for a moment as the baby fussed softly in his sleep, she wasn't ready to get dressed again. She wanted to be here forever with Levi. Slowly she groaned as she stood and wrapped his robe around her body, the silk outlining her frame. Sitting next to Levi she looked over the child's blonde curls as he ate, her fingers toying gently with one of the fine ringlets. "Before you get to busy with everything.. Perhaps we should plan our home soon... That is if we ever figure out what we're doing." she smiled at the baby before Levi. Her eyes full of life

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:47 pm

"Outside is definitely a must, my brothers...well you know them, abit too much wine and they'll fight over nothing'he chuckled as he rested his chin on her shoulder as she fed there son " Where would you want to call home my love, hell, heaven or Earth i dont mind. As long as im with you i dont care where i am" he says with a light chuckle as he gently brushes a strand of her hair behind her ear, he nuzzles into her neck and presses his body against hers, suddenly very cuddely and needy. "He's so perfect isnt he, those little golden curls are to die for " he says as he looks down at his son with eyes full of love.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:38 pm

"They're definitely golden.. my sweet boy. You..." Her brows furrowed as she looked at the baby. "So when are you gonna give me a girl Lord Leviathan. Mommy wants a whole bunch of kids huh? But your uncle's already act like children.. and some times your fathers." She smiled looking up at Levi as she walked around trying to burp the baby. "But it's okay.. Mommy has you." Almost as soon as Claira sat down Leon Lucien threw himself awake screaming and causing Leon to look at him worriedly as fuss. Claira had worried about the trauma her boy had faced.. how it would effect him. "Oh my love shh shhh mommy's here.. Daddy and I have you." She soothed climbing into the crib with him. She rocked her son in her arms and began to slowly him to him, the places where her hands met his flesh had a soft golden glow. Before long he had calmed down and Claira looked at him teary eyed before holding him close. "I promise we aren't going anywhere Lucien..."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:16 pm

Leviathan had scooped leon up into his arms to sooth the child, to reassure him that his brother was okay and that they were all together as a family again. He rocked him back and fourth gently, walking over to Luciens crib. "I would join you my love but i fear the crib might shatter" he says chuckling lightly, he knew he needed to get help for his son, maybe a child therapist. "Maybe we should look into getting him some professional help..to help him get through what he's been through..." he says softly as he strokes leons head, easing the child back asleep in his arms. "I'll ensure the order pays for what they did to our son..." he says with a glint in his eye "It isn't upto me if i give you a girl or a boy, so you want lots of children hmm? Im sure that can be arranged " he says with a playful wink

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Claira raised a brow. "I mean, if you are truly containing the powers of God then you'd think you could influence it." She joked kissing Lucien's hair and watching as the child smiled at her, giving her a kiss and a tight hug. Making eye contact with Levi she looked him over and smirked raising her brow. Lucien saw his father holding the baby and reached out for him frustrated that he couldn't reach. Chuckling Claira scooted over and patted the bed next to her. "Youd be surprised how well built it is. Only the best for these boys." Claira said covering her and Lucien as she made him lay down next to her. "See, there's plenty of room my love. Join us..I think Lucien wants his brother."
She sighed once he climbed in and got laid down, the events of the day wearing on her and that headache starting up again. She laid with her head on a pillow and her eyes closed listening to Levi and Lucien talk.Levis free hand occasionally running through her hair

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:44 am

Leviathan was happily chatting away with Lucien, talking about all the wonderful things they were going to do together "Your going to love the ocean my boy, its like one giganticccccc bath tub, with lots of little and big animals living inside of it, I'm sure they'd love to be your bestest friend, oh i wonder if you can communicate with them like your dadddy" he says as he wraps his arms around his family protectivly. A warm aura surrounding them as Leviathans relaxes, feeling content with his family. He twirled his finger around Clairas hair as he gently spoke with Lucien about anything the little boy wanted to talk about.