Surviving Bonds [Kaylanie676 x Lonetwig]

Lonetwig

Re: Surviving Bonds [Kaylanie676 x Lonetwig]

Post by Lonetwig » Sat May 23, 2020 1:23 am

The sun was starting to go down when Eric jumped at the sound of his name and looked back from his spot. He was on the third floor where he was able to look out into the street from behind some thin curtains and watch anything that happened bellow. "Up here." he called shifting some on the sofa that sat under the window. "Just looking out."

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Sat May 23, 2020 1:43 am

Ariella follows the sound of his voice and finds him up on the third floor. She smiles and takes a breath before feeling truly calm. "So, how'd you sleep?" She asks knowing he probably slept like an angel since she sang the sirens song to him. She brushes through her hair with her fingers untangling it as best as she can before tossing it behind her shoulders and looking at him. She rubs her wrist out of habit as a small blush creeps up her face. "I hope the song didn't hurt your ears or anything." She says softly.

Kay<3 :twisted:

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Sat May 23, 2020 1:50 am

Eric leaned on the sofa as he watched her come up before he looked back outside through the curtains catching a random cat out in the streets walking with its kittens in tow. "Good, really good. I've never slept like that after that nightmare before." he said as he smiled some feeling in a good mood. "No my ears are good. No worries."

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:01 am

She smiles proud of herself. "Good because the last guy who heard the siren song didn't live that long..." She says merrily as if it didn't matter. She walks up behind him close enough to touch as she looks out the window as well. "That's a cute cat I remember when I had a kitten." she says softly as not to talk to loudly in his ear. She leans forward to get a better view and accidently loses her balance. She falls on top of his back awkwardly, she turns a bright red. "O-Oh I'm S-sorry!" She says moving to get up instantly but instead of standing she trips backwards and lands on her butt. "Oww.. damn it my stupid clumsiness." She growls and hides her face in her hands as she turns a darker shade of red from embarrassment.

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Sat May 23, 2020 4:33 am

A worried look passed Eric's face as he looked outside. "Well as far as I'm aware I'm alive," he said only to let out an ooff at the sudden weight landing on his back before glancing back to see what had happened.

"You good?" he asked looking a bit concerned.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:13 am

She doesn't look up at him as she stands and keeps her face covered. "Oh gods, that was embarrassing!" She says before peeking between her fingers to look at him. "I'm ok,"

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Sat May 23, 2020 4:04 pm

Eric watches her for a long moment before shifting in his spot to offer her a hand out to help her up. Though he's very much confused by the over reaction she's giving. "You sure? " he asks simply waiting.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:44 pm

She takes his hand still red. "Yeah... its just embarrassing for my clumsy self to fall in front of an attractive guy." She says and stands up still holding onto his hand , she lets go quickly when she realizes. "S-sorry" She stammers.

Lonetwig

Post by Lonetwig » Sun May 24, 2020 12:07 am

Eric blushed some at the comment but helped her up and waited a bit awkwardly as he wasn't sure what to say to that. "Uhh, okay," he muttered looking off to the side some. "Umm do you uhh want some food or something? I have a fair number of eggs I can cook up before the sun fully goes away." He said as he looked outside.

Kaylanie676
Bronze

Post by Kaylanie676 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:27 am

She smile at the thought of food. "Yeah! that'd be great!!" She says happily and claps her hands together as she beams at him. She moves to look out the window again but keeps as much distance between them as she can so she doesn't fall on him again. She'd rather die in a hole than be embarrassed again.