Lost Soul (Tanith)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Lost Soul (Tanith)

Post by MischiefMagics » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:24 am

(I know! Lol that's why I suggested the twin plot. )

Clairas eyes widened in shock as a sudden bout of anxiety and fear took over her, her free hand clutched her chest as she panted. "Vie!" Her eyes began to tear up as she looked at him. Her baby was scared..to the point of panicking. Within a moment she'd handed Leon to Michael and faced Satan. "Look. We need your help to get into Heaven, it's a great chance to exact some sort of revenge r-" She paused to meet eyes with Michael's dissapointed face. "Just help us. Obviously we're willing to cooperate."
She turned to look at Levi and gave him a soothing kiss, her hands felt the scales retreating as they kissed and the prince quickly calmed

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:33 am

(( i was just checking lol xD

Leviathan relaxed into the kiss, the tension and stress left his body as he felt her lips against his. His tridant disappeared in his hands as he turned his attention to all of his siblings. "Brothers i beg of you.. ill do what ever you ask for just please help me get my son back. If you don't wish to start a war with heaven i understand. We went through alot during the last war, still bare the scars both physically and mentally..but... my son needs to be returned to us. He is a son of hell. " Leviathan states as he meets his eyes with all of his siblings. Michael stayed quiet, he didnt want to risk saying the wrong thing at this crucial moment.
Books are better than People

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:05 am

"Deep breaths, steady...I love you." Clairas voice echoed through both her and Levis minds, her eyes held a deep golden glow to them as she met eyes with him and slowly began to turn. Satans eyes fell onto the girl with a heavy stare. "I offer my help brother." Mammon spoke up moving towards his brothers and Claira. his attention focused on Belgaphor riding his heels. A smile grew on his face as they looked at the remainding 4. Lucifer watched before his smirk unleashed. "How could I not help my dear sweet Claira? Oh, and Levithan.." He said stepping forward to place a hand on Satans shoulder. "Brother?"

Satan watched Leviathan, peering into the depths of his mind before being shoved out by the darkness. His chest ached for a moment before he could feel the extreme love and peace Claira brought him. " I..I will help bring down heaven and retrieve your son. But." He paused for a moment using his abilities to find the most suitable punishment for the two trouble makers. The energy in the air shifted as a whirl of wind blew through the air, causing Claira to shelter her son once more. Satans head came up to stare at them with completely black eyes. "It has been decided then. Once this is all over, Leviathan shall be the..main resource for our expansion." Clairas eyes widened worriedly, she stayed silent knowing Levi wouldnt want her to make a scene for them.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:41 pm

Leviathan knew this expansion would hurt him, his body and mind were already a weakened by this whole ordeal. But having his family together will give him strength to keep going. He simply nodded his head in understanding, accepting his punishment. 'It will be worth it' he kept saying in his head. He kissed the top of Clairas head to try and reassure her."Thats only fair. The expansion was my idea after all" he says simply as he holds Claira close, needing her presence to ease his troubled mind.
Beelzebub simply nodded "I shall assist Brother. We can't let Heaven get away with everything after all" he sips his drink as he watches this unfold. Belphegor nods "i..i dont know what use I'll be..b..but ill help anyway i can.." he manages to stutter out as he stayed by Mammon side.
Asmodious smirks "Im in, but this means you'll be in my debt little Brother" he chuckles as he sips his drink.

Leviathan nods his head in thanks to his siblings, he couldn't do this without them. He addresses the room with Claira at his side."We have their location in heaven, we just need a back way in" he says slightly turning to Michael. He winced slightly as his mind twisted and tightened, feeling as though the darkness was eating away at itself.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Satan listened as his brothers chimed in one by one. His eyes focusing on the chalice of blood wine in his palm. "Now that everyone in agreement it's time to gather ourselves while our generals prepare. We leave in 6 hours. Leviathan have me sent the Intel you already have pertained." Scolding, he watched Michael. " You as well. I need to know points of access so we can form a point of entry. " He took a drink before meeting the look of worry upon Levi's mates face.

Claira felt Levi kiss her, but it was no ease to her worry. Her hand gently squeezed Levi's... 6 hours.. they had 6 hours. Shaking her head she adjusted Leon in her arms and began to leave the room with both of her men on her heels. Her mind felt empty, like she wasn't able to worry she led the men to her room where she laid Leon in his crib and sighed undressing and slipping her satin sleeping gown on not even caring that the men were in the room. "Did you give him the information he needed? She asked tossing her long, floor length robe on over matching navy. She looked at the men as she sat in the center of her overly large bed. Her eyes met Levi's and she patted both sides of her bed. "Come, please sit with me you two... " Her eyes moved over to her other lover. Her heart filling with warmth as she admired her tired men.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Leviathan felt extremely uncomfortable with her openly dressing infront of Michael, it made his blood boil. But he kept his cool and took a deep jagged breath as he nodded "Ive sent the twins to inform him on the details. " he says simply as he stands there. He didn't know what to do with himself, he wanted Claira all to himself but knew that point had passed. And that hurt him deeply, his mind started to twist and turn, devouring itself. He winced and held the side of his head, it was clear in his eyes that he was suffering greatly, the madness thats always been there has gotten out of hand. He took a deep jagged breath as he composed himself, before the shadows in the room started to decend. He went and stood by her sons cot looking down at him with a smile at his lips.

"I can give him the information momentarily my love" Michael says without shame, he could see that Leviathan winced at that comment, but he didn't care. "We will get him back i promise you." Michael says as he looks at her, her dressed like this made it hard for him to stay in control, all he wanted to do was take her there and then.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:00 am

Claira smiled softly as Levi looked at Leon, silently she went to join his side before all color drained in her face at the sight of his eyes. His pupils were so small they were non-existent, he looked on the brink and she'd never seen him like this before. She tried to speak for a moment but kept stumbling over her words. "Vie..? Honey let's sit down okay?" She said directing him to the rocking chair next to Leon's crib. "Get Crowley Please.. Tell him it's Levi." She didn't turn her head to speak to Michael as she ran her fingers through Levi's hair to help soothe him as much as possible.

He wasn't okay though.. he was angry with her which was obvious from how he pulled from her touch. "Levi..." She started to apologise but realized it was in vain.. Claira was bad for Levi and it broke her heart. "I'm sorry...I'll go.." she whispered softly as she stood and turned to leave, but decided to take Leon to Reginald ahead of time, allowing Levi time alone and Crowley privacy to help him. "Thank you Allistar.." she said not once looking up as she walked away.

Michael stood in the doorway after she left his eyes drifting over her soft curves, she was lovely anyone would be lucky to have her. Turning he saw the same crazed look in Levi's eyes that halted him for a moment with fright. "What on Earth is happening to you Levi?"

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Leviathan watched her leave, he went to speak but his body stopped him, instead he leant forward and put his head in his hands, his fingers entangled in his messy blue hair. He looked like a shadow of a man, a skeleton in a three piece suit. He was once so confident, he used to always care about his appearance. But now his hair was a mess, his clothes disheveled and his baring of a man too tired to continue. He didnt look up when Michael spoke, he heard him, he just didn't have the words to reply. With his head still in one hand, he offers out his other hand tiredly for Michael to take, he needed to show him what was wrong. He couldn't have Michael thinking he was weak for the sake of being weak, he needed to show what he was going through.

Michael watched his brother for a moment, he looked at his disheveled brothers outstretched hand. He took a hesitant step forward then stopped. What if this was a trap, what if he stabbed him there and then. Michael shook his head and walked upto his brother and took his hand. As soon as their skin touched Michael was shown Leviathans mind. It was a hellscape. A vast expanse of suffering and torment, around the edges of his mind was a dark presence, Michael couldn't quite pin point its exact location, but its presence was overwhelming, to the same scale of being in Gods presence. It was suffocating, trying to infect Michaels mind. Leviathan stood infront of Michael in Leviathans mind. Half of his face was consumed by shadows "I don't know what's wrong with me brother. I...i lose myself in here.. " he says his voice sounding shaky, unsure of himself. He anxiously looks around his eyes unable to stay in one spot for long "Theres somthing in here..with me..i i dont know what it is but its eating me alive..."

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:41 am

Claira was quiet as she entered Reginald's room her mind focused on Levis madness worrying her dearly. He was losing himself more and more each day, pale, thin almost to the point of looking malnourished. "I'm sorry to bring him so early Reginald. Levi's.." She inhaled a jagged breath. "I don't know what's wrong with Levi..I'm worried about him so Im going to have Crowley take a look at him.. He isn't well enough to go to heaven in his current state." She didn't once look away from her child, taking in every detail with a smile. "Don't worry Mommy's going to bring Bubba home.." her voice was merely a whisper as she rocked him.

"No need to apologise. I enjoy being with my grandkids." Reginald smiled widely before frowning with worry. "Levi isnt well? Why is this the first I'm hearing of this?" "Because he's breaking down in bursts.. He's not letting me in Reginald. He's bubbling me again.." She sighed rubbing her face to expose a tired woman. While Claira may have been ethereal, she was waning from the stress in her life.

Michael was focusing on holding himself together. This was unsettling and foreign to him, he had no idea what could have caused this except...possibly corruption of some sort. His eyes fell over Levi seeing the man he once knew and a jagged breath left his body. "Have you told anyone? Shown anyone this? Not even Claira?" His fist clenched in thought as he began to pace. "Shes going to lose her mind if anything happens to you." His voice was calm as he watched the man. "How can we find out what this is?"

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:23 am

Reginald thinks for a moment before slowly standing up to make a pot of tea, he brings out some biscuits and puts them on the tray with the cups. He pours two cups out and gently places one infront of Claira "Now that i come to think of it, his health has decreased drastically... my son was always troubled, but in all my centuries of knowing him he has never been this bad. And before you start blaming yourself miss Claira, he has always had issues of the mind. But this..it seems more than that. Somthing is deeply wrong..." he says looking extremely concerned about his sons wellbeing. "I think getting Crowley to look over him is a good idea'

Leviathan walks closer to Michael, Michael could feel that Leviathan has put a protective shield up around Michael, clearly not strong enough to make one that will protect them both. He looks at him "Theres no use us both turning mad is there.." he lets out a lifeless chuckle before returning to the matter at hand "Only Reginald has seen this ..thing...seep through into reality. Of course i haven't told anyone brother, i dont wish to alarm them. I thought i would find a solution by now..ive searched all the books i own for what this might be...I'm not saying that some part of this isnt just me as a messed up person but..i think theres more to it than that" he says as he looks pained for a second ,he winces slighty then continues "My theory is that, because I've meddled with sprites from the time before heaven and hell, that its some sort of curse. It roughly started when the order first tried to capture me, binding me in a light sprite entrapment circle. My second brush with the sprites was when i broke Claira out of the chains of hell...and since then its been getting increasingly worst, becoming harder to ignore" Leviathan says as he looks around "My Theory is that i have a being from the inbetween, the space inbetween our world and the sprites, trapped in here with me.." he says rarther quietly, as if scared it might hear.