Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Cavaliere wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:08 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
With a nod and a shout to the other Techpriests, the scientist boarded the Gundam as he put in place the last preparations to activate the Mobile Suit.
The dull-colored armor turned into a shade of pinkish red with the activation of the Strike, walking towards the open hangar door in a flurry of motion and attaching the monocle with the ZerØ's BlackBox on its head, ready to jump into the depths of space and in the middle of the battle.

Inside the cockpit, Liam did all he could to study the capabilities of this new Suit, the in-built computer displaying the details of the Ootori pack and the weapons mounted on it.
A Beam Sword, much bigger than the one he equipped on the ZerØ, composed of both a laser edge and a metallic body meant to cut ship hull with ease. Useful overall, but not right now in this particular fight.
A Launcher, long-ranged heavy artillery with a powerful kick but it would leave him defenseless in the few moments that it took to charge, the knockback representing an issue that he couldn’t overlook.
Missiles of various forms and sizes that wouldn’t definitely be fast enough to reach the Machine in this battlefield, be they on the wings or the missiles pods.
This left him the Railgun, a long electromagnetic gun that could hyper accelerate projectiles even in Space environment.
Fast, powerful, long-range, it was perfect, the scientist already pushing the controls to swing the armament in firing position, the computer calculating the firing solution targeted on the gravity shifting frame.

This Suit may not be the ZerØ, but nothing would rob Liam of the reason for the name.

“Margin of error...0.”

He pressed the trigger, already in the process of changing his positioning.
The shot would sail toward the hostile robot, but would seem to hit something completely different. Almost empty space, just connecting halfway before the target. But a second later William would notice that it WASN'T empty space that was hit, there was something there. A small drone, sleek and black with a small purple view port, dashed to bits by the round he had fired. But it was quickly replaced by another, and two further. No, 3, 4, 10. A veritable swarm of the things, streaming in a pack and flying straight for him. They open fire, streaks of blue blazing at his mecha. Should any hit, it wouldn't damage the armour too much, but it'd leave a dent. And with dozens of streams of fire at once, dents would add up...

yamitaicho wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 am

Kim would notice what was happening, he felt someone scouring his mind, maybe it was Viola, maybe it was someone else, but he had no time to allow that to keep happening so the Psion would allow his bloodlust to overflow the link that allowed the woman to hear his thoughts, she could only see the bloodlust staring at her, a desire for death so vile its presence caused this loud scream in her mind, as he did that the Herald would start to fly away trying to keep the Homing Blasts from connecting as scanners all over the place would show the Herald losing size.

During Kim's dodge attempts and keeping Viola in the dark he would connect his com link with everyone in the Izumo and the allied forces.

"Hear me out! I will be able to hold her but not forever, I'll not allow her to be free of me but for god's sake DO SOMETHING. Set YOUR homing shots to go after anything non-bilogocial while facing that thing. Ash and Elias should cut off her escape route while the Izumo makes sure at least one of us is completely destroyed. Now if you'll excuse me."

Suddenly there's a jolt in speed as Kim's suit now matched Viola's in question o speed, going up to her and trying to tackle her, so she could be hit by the impact of her own homing attacks, but how would they make contact with her without hitting him? Good question: Kim for a very long period of time had been trimming his coat and gathering the cancer-like growth that sprung from his coat, now with the Herald deployed the cancerous mass grew as well and was deployed as scapegoats, they were still part of the Herald and would attract the homing attacks to explode far enough for the attack to barely scrap Kim, but close enough to affect Viola as she's being used as a shield.

As they were together she would be able to see The Herald grappling her, but it was totally different from before, it adapted beyond her energy, now it changed size and appearance. It was a bio-version of her own suit. Kim mimicked her appearance but made of flesh and machinery.

"You'll not be a match for the entire power of Team Isekai's Vanguard!"

After the little skirmish Kim would make sure she would not be able to escape from him, he would not allow her to reposition herself outside of Team's Isekai area of effects. Even if it meant he would end up being hit as well by their attacks, she was not leaving that place alive.
Likewise, Kim's charge would suddenly be met with a mass of resistance as more of these drones came seemingly out of nowhere, meeting his charge with one of their own. He would be forced either to abort or attempt to smash through, risking the damage that would cause to the only thing seperating him from cold vacuum.

Meanwhile, preparing herself for potential combat, Ouroboros smiled as she co-ordinated the assault of her drones. Scouts weren't the most damaging soldiers, but they were awfully nimble, and would serve as the perfect wrench in whatever these hairless apes were planning.
"Remember, no russian... Because I-I don't understand russian..." ~ Armour fairy

404 found (2)

Post by 404 found (2) » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:18 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:06 am
Cavaliere wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:32 pm
’That power… it’s very similar to...’

The Golden Hawk, the enemy that nearly took out the Izumo, the ZerØ and the Techpriest, the one unit that would make his blood boil, and this threat had a similar power.

An Astray wouldn’t cut it.

He bolted, as fast as his scrawny frame would get him, as fast as his now trained legs would take him, not towards the Grey Mecha but to the odd one out, the only Suit that was different than the rest and et he knew since he worked on one of its successors in terms of technology.

The Strike Rouge Ootori.

“Permission to board.”

He asked to the communication system, directly addressing to the Commander Hazardcore.
He needed all the firepower they could muster.
“Go Liam! Must I order you to personally go out and defend your ship from aggressors each time?!”

cz_invazion wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:29 am
Sterling put his hand on Kira's shoulder. "Don't worry, I've got some friends to cover my back..." He said as he raced to get into his suit. Once he hoped in it felt like putting.on a fresh set of clothes, suits connection wires inserted themselves into his spine and soon he became connected.

"It's about time you get back in here." Zoe said in her usual upset tone. "We have an unknown amount of hostiles but they appear to be coming out of their main ship... I'm sure the Izumo wont mind me just peaking into their data banks a bit to see if I can dig any information... In the mean time just stay out of harms way." Zoe demanded and Sterling. Many MANY files scrolled past the digitals display faster than Sterling could even comprehend. Ele had a different idea.

"Or we could not be lame asses and attack them now. They wouldn't expect it and I think.i can see a few general weakspots from here!" Ele highlighted what seems to be random chunks of the enemy. It didn't make sense on how or why she would know that but he just let her continue. "Perhaps we could highlight those for the Izumo and help them counter attack, we can easily sweep up ground forces but that ship probably has some big guns... I wonder if we can steal those?" Ele asked as she inspected the enemy.

"We're not stealing anything just.... Let's just stay by the group and wait to see what develops..." Sterling said as they left the hanger and caught up to the rest of the group. On the voice com that Sterling linked to the Izumo he spoke out.

"Alright guys the name is Sterling and I'm here to help. What do you need of me?" He asked.
yamitaicho wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:10 am
Kim could watch as Elias and Ash did a very fine job dealing with the first volley of missiles coming their way, he didn't doubt them for a second, but there was still the question of what he would actually do in order to help them, he was still close to the Izumo to make sure he could deal with anything that could get past them, after all they were not perfect.

Kim made sure to take out all of his sensations through the use of his Biokinesis, he could not feel anything aside from his intense blood lust and desire to create destruction.

"Psionic energy. What a delight."

Then he could see that the missiles that were stopped became about a MILLION of tiny ones, it seemed a great plan, little ones hidden inside the big ones, or maybe there was foul play on reality there? An Aberrant? He didn't feel it but the Minigun was already spinning and it started to shoot against the little missiles trying to blow as many as possible so the Izumo could be protected from the assault.

After that everyone could see an energy flow from the BioVARG as it screamed into space, so monstrous that even in the void the scream could be heard in the hearts of those that had ways to capture signals.

"Ah I fucking love this."

Started to move away from the Bridge of the Izumo, trying to get closer to the fight, but not that close, he needed to make sure there were no more little things and tricks from their enemies.
The missile volley was one again repelled, but even with Kim pitching in to help, one of them was able to streak past the wall of lead before it and smash into the Izumo with a thunderous explosion, sending everyone aboard hitting the floors and bulkheads as it violently shook. The first on his feet in the bridge, Hazantcore was preparing himself for the ordeal against this incredibly powerful and dangerous foe until the intercom on the command throne rang to life and he answered the call without hesitation.

“WHAT IN THE EMPEROR’S NAME WAS THAT?! Were we hit by a torpedo?!”

“I’m afraid not Colonel, if it was; I and the bridge crew would’ve seen it coming.”

“Well with all due respect, You’d best not let us get hit again! The breach nearly sucked all of my men if it wasn’t for the redundant safety features in this boat. ”

“It seems my concerns were validated, nothing we see before us is from a Eldar’s typical armament this has to be the actions of a faction from another world cooperating with them. Tell the pilots we may have to change tactics.”

Immediately after the missiles had made their effect upon the Izumo, which was bleeding out a billowing stream of smoke and coolant from the wound it had sustained, the culprit of the attack soon made itself known.

The ringing is coming from them! I'll silence you!

Sensing an overwhelming pressure and murderous intent from the oncoming contact, it was all the warning Ash and Elias had before a barrage of rapid-fire beam shots were upon the Lightning and the Rebawoo like a hailstorm. As they engaged in evasive maneuvers, their cameras would be able to make out a visual on their foe, or at least brief, blurry glimpses: A machine unlike any other they've ever seen, with a smooth, organic design so unlike that of a Mobile Suit, covered in green glowing lines all over its frame and sporting a set of shimmering wings on its back that pulsed with both light and energy as their tips sent beam after beam towards them. Also it was fast, insanely so. Explaining why they could barely get a good picture of it.

Viola sensed the strange pressure from the two units but it was even stronger and more obscene from the strange LEV seemingly made out of meat. It would be the first to die.

“I’ll wipe your disgusting presence out! Die!!!”

Viola Psychically shouted to kim before firing off a massive barrage of energy blasts from her wings and hands at Kim’s direction. As he was busy dodging the energy shots, he’d take notice of the enemy mech quite literally pull out of thin air: A pair of electrified spears, the weapons summoned into its waiting hands as if by magic before it charges at him with unbridled aggression and blinding speed as it tries to stab him in the face repeatedly with both of the crackling lances.
As the battle occurred and the Izumo fought to dislodge the boarders seeking to neutralize it, the decoy ship was fortunately not under immediate attack. But the alarm came through, and the Space Marines and Freeblade that have been transported over are now aware.

The Sergeant of the Imperial Wardens quickly issued orders to his battle-brothers, instructing them to break out the scant few heavy weapons from the storage crates crammed within the Thunderhawk and begin fortifying the hangar against boarders that are bound to be arriving soon. Their plan is to set up overlapping arcs of heavy weapons fire that would cover the entrance to the hangar and force any boarders to take a beating from their weapons.

Meanwhile, the Freeblade marched to the edge of the hangar and took a look outside. It was indeed madness as he originally expected, as alien machines clashed with each other in the void of space. All of them seemed to posses methods of plying the void, methods that he has none of, but it bothered him not. Though the Izumo has taken a heavy hit, he was not immediately worried. As long as no other significant hits landed, the main ship stands a chance of survival.

The main battle between the vaguely angelic alien machine and several of his allies took up all of his attention. Unmanned drones, possibly of the abominable intelligence variety, have been deployed from unseen sources to support the enemy. They are too close to his allies, and he cannot afford to fire with his Avenger Gatling Cannon or his Ironstorm Missile Pod without risking collateral damage.

...Not after he heard the transmission from Kim. If gun is what he demands, gun is what he will receive.

The Freeblade raised its left arm mounted weapon, the Avenger Gatling Cannon, and aimed as the eight barrels went from stationary to a blur of spun-up metal. The Ironstorm Missile Pod, mounted atop, swiveled and aimed as all ten missiles within readied.

Then a continuous roar, interspersed by the sounds of solid engines firing up, filled the hangar as both Avenger Gatling Cannon and Ironstorm Missile Pod fired away. From the former came a continuous stream of AP Incendiary Tracer mass-reactive shells, and from the latter ten guided rockets loaded to the brim with high explosive. And all of it is headed directly for the hostile robot that Kim is attempting to neutralize.

Over the Vox:

"Watch your six, supporting fire incoming."

Flying Panda

Post by Flying Panda » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:29 pm

The great lion looked quite frustrated that the Mastermind had managed to get a hold of Skyblaze again. Anyone in its vicinity could feel the dimensional energy boiling inside like if it were blood. The best thing it could do was just to quick draw both of it’s nail-shooting pistols and and adopt a shooter’s stance. The beast was prepared to move at a moment’s notice in order to acquire a decent enough angle to shoot at the cultist’s mech without endangering Skyblaze.

Gunleon’s wings spread out, the piece of equipment gloriously shining in golden as it got a move on. Strafing to the side and rotating around the Mastermind with feints and sheer speed in order to outmaneuver them and acquire the angle it desired, while the Mastermind presumably dragged Skyblaze around to make sure his human shield was still in proper positioning to absorb the attack should Gunleon try it.

At one point, with a mobility that was very difficult for a normal human to keep up with as if the 45 meter tall robot was just gone with the wind, the Gunleon could finally get a clear shot at the mastermind. For maximum stability and accuracy, the robot planted solid footing on the ground and stopped moving. But before the trigger could be pulled, a laser shot coming from one of its allies struck the back of the knee and threw it’s aim awfully off target. Thus the nail meant to flank the Mastermind was fired into the air.

While recovering from the attack as the struck knee was forced into the ground, the wounded lion looked increasingly infuriated with the fact that it was being shot by the one ‘ally’ that willingly ignored its partner multiple times.

“Kill Kill Kill Kill!” The voice repeated in Rensou’s head as she fully succumbed to the Mastermind’s domination.

The FA Thunderbolt suddenly began firing missiles at the Gunleon’s general position, a second barrage and then a third, the vicious and indiscriminate assault much like a beast that was savagely trying to end its prey. In her state of mindlessness, Rensou let out a primal scream as she committed to the attack by rocketing towards the Great Lion in a furious but disordered charge, with the Gundam drawing one of its beam sabers before wildly swinging the shimmering shaft of plasma every which way.

The Mastermind, from behind his now silent and inert living metal shield watched with sick satisfaction as he successfully turned his enemies against themselves; yet even with this advantage, he was mindful of how it was ultimately temporary and quickly went ahead with looking for the other pressing threat: the Thrudgelmir. Detecting the presence of its cybernetic pilot, the Mastermind speaks into his mind.

“It isn’t only the minds of men that I can control, artificial one.”

He then demonstrated by using his one good arm to grasp the back of Skyblaze’s head and without warning, his two shoulder-mounted Gatling Cannons swung down and opened fire on Wodan’s general position, his “weapon’s” aim guided by his third sight.

“Although I would have to say that this is more hotwiring a machine than controlling a mind!”

DaimosZ

Post by DaimosZ » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:29 am

yamitaicho wrote:
sir_fire wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:50 pm
cz_invazion wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:26 pm
"Holy hell what the fuck is that!?!" Sterling said as he looked at the mysterious mech. It was silver and glowed green like some nerds alien wet dream. Hell, it even had as she called herself Viola, and she really had it out for Kim. Firing barrages of lasers and what else at him and attacking like a cheetah caught in a trap.

"Guys we gotta do something!" Sterling said to the two A.I.s

"Oh hell no we are not! That big ass ship is from some people called the dark Eldar from what I gathered from the isumo. They like pain in pleasure according to some documents and I don't want to turned into some weird sex toy." ZOE said as she raised the shield on the mech.

"Kim is gonna die if we don't help and it'll make us look like we're some insurgent or something!" Sterling yelled at ZOE.

"OH FUCKING FINALLY!" ELE shouted. "I WANT THAT ALIENS BLOOD FOR NEW ENGINE COOLANT!"

"Oh no you don't we are gonna be on the defensive and-" Zoe was cut off

"ILL SHOW YOU DEFENSIVE YOU CHILD!" ELE shouted again.

The suits thrusters went from float to full thrust as the suit darted forward shield first. It was like watching a refrigerator fly through the air but somehow angrier.

As he approached Kim and the alien target the could see it launch itself towards Kim like a bullet. Hopefully ELE calculated that so he would make contact instead of flying by.
yamitaicho wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 am
Kim could see that messing with the Artificial Gravity of the Herald was not gaining him the upper hand as planned, seemed he was the one miscalculating the powers of Viola, so it was better to put his BioVARG back on the tracks! The head seemed to be very damaged, but that didn't seem to mess with the pilot that much, for reasons unknown.

"Oh you bitch."

Her spear came towards him and would be met with the Multi A.I Suit shielding him from the Electrified spear and probably side-tracking it away, from him and the Izumo. Kim focused on Viola as he knew what would come next: she already used the same exact strategy two times, he knew there would be a third by this point, so he knew the Javelin was coming, but gladly he was already cooking something up to deal with that. With his Momentum Nullifier ready he would jump over Sterling and bring his glaive to hit the Javelin in full force. Inside the BioVARG Kim talked with himself trying to make sure he accounted for all the variables as he tried to throw the thing back at Viola.

"Nonsense. You might be able to mess with Gravity but at this point I'll use the Herald's ability to almost halt any melee weapon that comes hot and heavy for it. That and the fact that I already been absorbing your energy without you even taking that into a factor will be key into making your Javelin even deadlier when it goes back to you. The Herald of Absolution is the greatest weapon in the hands of any Biokinetic because it can mimic their powers, even the one where I can adapt to other things. Meaning my BioVARG will be able to mess with anything created by your energy and even the field between us both as it protects me from the collateral damage your energy can create. I have endured enough of this battle, it's my turn to play."

If the Javelin was successfully thrown back at Viola he would be going right after her, using the spear as a Smokescreen as he would reposition and allow lead to rain down over her.
As Kim was too busy talking about how he'll totally counter Viola's javelin attack with absolute certainty as he's the best there ever was and that his meat suit was invincible yadda yadda yadda... The mad machine had already dodged her own weapon by simply leaning to the side, letting the much slower projectile pass by her just by a hair before cocking her head in dismayed disbelief as Kim went on. That he was in fact a real, living person and yet was acting just like those characters from hokey kung fu action movies that monologued about how their technique was invincible and such, was just so ludicrous that Viola was starting to think that this was all some sort of fever dream...

Radium would've busted his sides at this guy as he was busting his face in. Dammit I miss him so much...

She was so overwhelmed by sheer bewilderment that she had almost let Kim and Sterling form up together in her idleness.

"Oh no you don't!"

Viola suddenly throws her javelin aside as she spreads out her arms and unleashes volleys of comet-like red plasma shots at the pair, the energy blasts against all conventional science somehow, flew in strange, unpredictable whirling patterns as they homed in on her targets before impacting with explosions of armor-melting temperatures with comparable force and power to Mobile Suit-scale Rocket Propelled Grenades. Unlike Kim however, she isn't going to stand there and patiently wait for her enemies to retaliate because she was too busy talking about how awesome Metatron's powers were (and they very much are) or taking a few hits head-on in an effort to prove her own manhood... Womanhood? Regardless, the mechanical angel was back on the move, her speed the envy of the Red Comet himself and continuing to send blast after blast of homing plasma at the pair while at the same time being mindful of the enemy ships and the other two annoyances.
Kim would notice what was happening, he felt someone scouring his mind, maybe it was Viola, maybe it was someone else, but he had no time to allow that to keep happening so the Psion would allow his bloodlust to overflow the link that allowed the woman to hear his thoughts, she could only see the bloodlust staring at her, a desire for death so vile its presence caused this loud scream in her mind, as he did that the Herald would start to fly away trying to keep the Homing Blasts from connecting as scanners all over the place would show the Herald losing size.

During Kim's dodge attempts and keeping Viola in the dark he would connect his com link with everyone in the Izumo and the allied forces.

"Hear me out! I will be able to hold her but not forever, I'll not allow her to be free of me but for god's sake DO SOMETHING. Set YOUR homing shots to go after anything non-bilogocial while facing that thing. Ash and Elias should cut off her escape route while the Izumo makes sure at least one of us is completely destroyed. Now if you'll excuse me."

Suddenly there's a jolt in speed as Kim's suit now matched Viola's in question o speed, going up to her and trying to tackle her, so she could be hit by the impact of her own homing attacks, but how would they make contact with her without hitting him? Good question: Kim for a very long period of time had been trimming his coat and gathering the cancer-like growth that sprung from his coat, now with the Herald deployed the cancerous mass grew as well and was deployed as scapegoats, they were still part of the Herald and would attract the homing attacks to explode far enough for the attack to barely scrap Kim, but close enough to affect Viola as she's being used as a shield.

As they were together she would be able to see The Herald grappling her, but it was totally different from before, it adapted beyond her energy, now it changed size and appearance. It was a bio-version of her own suit. Kim mimicked her appearance but made of flesh and machinery.

After the little skirmish Kim would make sure she would not be able to escape from him, he would not allow her to reposition herself outside of Team's Isekai area of effects. Even if it meant he would end up being hit as well by their attacks, she was not leaving that place alive.
Daisaku ran down the hallways of the colony ship trying to reach to the hanger of Giant Robo, the first fight he had in a long time was a great thing. He could finally show the team the stuff he and Giant Robo could do.

"Hey you, aren't you the UN kid?" shouted a voice behind him. Daisaku turned and saw a man follow up behind him.

"Yes, my name is Daisaku Kusama. Unicorn agent U7. And who are you?"

The man took a second to breath and continued. "My name is not important, just call me Blade. I heard a lot about you and your robot friend, do you want to join with my team for the fight?" Daisaku was surprised anyone from the pilot team actually....seemed to treat him well. Sure Keiko and Uchuta used to pilot a giant robot but aside from them none of the other mecha pilots treated him that well. He wield one of the greatest war machines ever constructed but because of his size and age, he was deemed to be a sort of "Useless child soldier" in the eyes of the older, more experienced pilots. Hearing one of them treating him with respect....was certainly unexpected. And refreshing.

"Sure thing uh Blade. I got nothing better to do and I am sure Robo wants to stretch his joins again"

Blade smiled. "And consider yourself one of my boys!"

GGear95

Post by GGear95 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:09 am

╰❖╮ >// T'was the time? Again. Another Maiden from that [planet] to answer a call? Again with her [titan] to fight a [useless war]. Useless. Useless. Again. That hath it mattered. All these flesh mortals within this room, weak. Too weak to be her [master.] Weak. Weak. Weak. . Hath not to care. Isaki was to not to care. It did not matter if they die. The chaos cancer will claim their souls. Humanities current culture seemed not to care to desire skin ship. All these, mortals and mortal alike beings. No Fun. Non fit to be her master. Alas. In all possibilities. She will never find her true master in all this. That the one she seeks not evil, but not forgiving. Ignoring the space mexican and the pussy doctor. Along her veins, a faint pulse of pure white to shine. Closing her eyes, taking a deep breath. Opening to reveal a glowing crimson hue. Following up with a small sigh.

╰❖╮ >// Holding up her right wrist, on its face the motif a crimson dragon bound. A singular symbol of a shield bore on the screen. Her titan to lay near. Awaiting in slumber. In slumber to keep its silly Ai from making rude comments of its pilot. With the battle taking off. Within the colony the red sirens would ring, Zaft would take up arms. Fuck the dark eldar. Fuck Choas. Alas. That day in the star ocean. Three stars would shine. One Spinel, one Ruby, and sapphire. Each star's light to pulse. Giving the dysfunctional group of 40k and friends the finger before leaving on her own. She felt the pulse of the psykers feeling.

How evil. Fun, also how unoriginal. Wonderful. We have someone who thinks they can make me scared with the feeling of fear. Her inner pyscocircult would send another pulse of light throughout her body. Her body reacting with a will to fight. Down the metal halls she ran. The watch bound to her wrist begin to glow a faint luminescent green. Entering the hanger, there it sat.

A crimson, sleek fighter awaiting for its master.

╰❖╮ >// ” It is time. Nine. Hustler One. Prepare for a new sortie and activation sequence. Also, don’t complain now you muscle headed Ai. This thot wants to spill blood! “ Taking a hop of faith. As the cockpit hatched closed, letting the loose kimono fox into the pilot seat. Placing her hands onto the twin stick controls, the hemispherical orb that surrounded her began to relay the indoor hanger around her. Kojima generator is coming online, humming away as its deadly particules filled the air, a force field to form around the crimson NEXT.

Another player to soon enter one hell of a dysfunctional world. Hmmph. She will probably never find her true master at this point.
╰❖╮ >// ///L ENTRY 2XXX: ISAKI
THAT WACKY FAKE FOX YOU WISH YOU NEVER MEET.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:40 am

yamitaicho wrote:
sir_fire wrote:
cz_invazion wrote:
"Holy hell what the fuck is that!?!" Sterling said as he looked at the mysterious mech. It was silver and glowed green like some nerds alien wet dream. Hell, it even had as she called herself Viola, and she really had it out for Kim. Firing barrages of lasers and what else at him and attacking like a cheetah caught in a trap.

"Oh hell no we are not! That big ass ship is from some people called the dark Eldar from what I gathered from the isumo. They like pain in pleasure according to some documents and I don't want to turned into some weird sex toy." ZOE said as she raised the shield on the mech.

"Kim is gonna die if we don't help and it'll make us look like we're some insurgent or something!" Sterling yelled at ZOE.

"OH FUCKING FINALLY!" ELE shouted. "I WANT THAT ALIENS BLOOD FOR NEW ENGINE COOLANT!"

The suits thrusters went from float to full thrust as the suit darted forward shield first. It was like watching a refrigerator fly through the air but somehow angrier.

As he approached Kim and the alien target the could see it launch itself towards Kim like a bullet. Hopefully ELE calculated that so he would make contact instead of flying by.
yamitaicho wrote:
Kim could see that messing with the Artificial Gravity of the Herald was not gaining him the upper hand as planned, seemed he was the one miscalculating the powers of Viola, so it was better to put his BioVARG back on the tracks! The head seemed to be very damaged, but that didn't seem to mess with the pilot that much, for reasons unknown.

"Oh you bitch."

Her spear came towards him and would be met with the Multi A.I Suit shielding him from the Electrified spear and probably side-tracking it away, from him and the Izumo. Kim focused on Viola as he knew what would come next: she already used the same exact strategy two times, he knew there would be a third by this point, so he knew the Javelin was coming, but gladly he was already cooking something up to deal with that. With his Momentum Nullifier ready he would jump over Sterling and bring his glaive to hit the Javelin in full force. Inside the BioVARG Kim talked with himself trying to make sure he accounted for all the variables as he tried to throw the thing back at Viola.

"Nonsense. You might be able to mess with Gravity but at this point I'll use the Herald's ability to almost halt any melee weapon that comes hot and heavy for it. That and the fact that I already been absorbing your energy without you even taking that into a factor will be key into making your Javelin even deadlier when it goes back to you. The Herald of Absolution is the greatest weapon in the hands of any Biokinetic because it can mimic their powers, even the one where I can adapt to other things. Meaning my BioVARG will be able to mess with anything created by your energy and even the field between us both as it protects me from the collateral damage your energy can create. I have endured enough of this battle, it's my turn to play."

If the Javelin was successfully thrown back at Viola he would be going right after her, using the spear as a Smokescreen as he would reposition and allow lead to rain down over her.
As Kim was too busy talking about how he'll totally counter Viola's javelin attack with absolute certainty as he's the best there ever was and that his meat suit was invincible yadda yadda yadda... The mad machine had already dodged her own weapon by simply leaning to the side, letting the much slower projectile pass by her just by a hair before cocking her head in dismayed disbelief as Kim went on. That he was in fact a real, living person and yet was acting just like those characters from hokey kung fu action movies that monologued about how their technique was invincible and such, was just so ludicrous that Viola was starting to think that this was all some sort of fever dream...

Radium would've busted his sides at this guy as he was busting his face in. Dammit I miss him so much...

She was so overwhelmed by sheer bewilderment that she had almost let Kim and Sterling form up together in her idleness.

"Oh no you don't!"

Viola suddenly throws her javelin aside as she spreads out her arms and unleashes volleys of comet-like red plasma shots at the pair, the energy blasts against all conventional science somehow, flew in strange, unpredictable whirling patterns as they homed in on her targets before impacting with explosions of armor-melting temperatures with comparable force and power to Mobile Suit-scale Rocket Propelled Grenades. Unlike Kim however, she isn't going to stand there and patiently wait for her enemies to retaliate because she was too busy talking about how awesome Metatron's powers were (and they very much are) or taking a few hits head-on in an effort to prove her own manhood... Womanhood? Regardless, the mechanical angel was back on the move, her speed the envy of the Red Comet himself and continuing to send blast after blast of homing plasma at the pair while at the same time being mindful of the enemy ships and the other two annoyances.

After sending viola away she returned the favor by sending out a homing shot attack. They were like red orbs of pure damage, something Zoe would not want to deal with.
"LOOK OUT!" ZOE shouted as she raised the main shield.

Zoe had managed to catch every attack from the volley that was coming towards Sterling with the shield, swinging around the shield like a mad man trying to catch a tennis ball with a Velcro mitt.

"The shield is at an estimated %80 integrity. Let's NOT make her do that again!" She commanded the two. "I'm going to take over and bring us back the Izumo so tha-" she was cut off again by the other third.

"THE FUCK YOU !" ELE shouted.as the entirety of the cockpit turned red. "IM NOT LETTING YOU TWO RUIN MY FUN!" She yelled.

After Kim's little transmission ELE somewhat accepted his plan. Without hesitation she calculated the trajectory and movement of viola and Kim and fired three shots from the pistol. All hitting viola in the center chest.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Dewdovsky

Post by Dewdovsky » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:55 am

yamitaicho wrote:
sir_fire wrote:
cz_invazion wrote:

yamitaicho wrote:

"Oh you bitch."

"Oh no you don't!"

At that loud and provocative exclaim from Kim, Ashley and Elias simply turned off any and all radio comms from the rapist's biomech. It doesn't matter what Kim think. The fact that he's trying to be all showboat proved that he simply didn't care about the mission itself. All flare, yet no substance, just trying to show off like he is simply the best person on this ship. And that's another thing, while Kim was being all showboaty to the elegant and streamlined mech, he and Ashley were trying their damndest to defend the Izumo itself from the onslaught of drones that seemed to be making a beeline towards the battleship carrier.

"Another one down!"

The drones melted into slag as they just floated off into space or simply exploded. Sure, they seem to be endless, but they are quite predictable. A lot of the times, they were a gaggle of them in a group trying to brute force their way through their defenses, but they shall hold on. Of course, it would have been easier for a certain cybernewtype if the enemy had a brainwave. To capitalize the thoughts before the action.

But those screams... GOD THAT SCREAM! They knew that it was coming from that enemy mobile suit, the pilot itself just exerting her pressure over themselves. They tried their best to ignore, to power through the screams, but come on. How the hell can you stop psychic screaming that's just bombarding your head? They sure as hell can't.

Just as another group was about to overwhelm them and break through, the supporting fire coming from the transport ship of that 'Knight' certainly made things a little easy to deal with, for that Elias gave them a thumbsup with the Lightning. The pink beam shot from the rifle launched out to destroy another group of hostile while Ashley adopted a more...upfront approach. If he did the range, she was the warrior. She would approach a group in her mobile suit and just when the enemy focused on her, she would split the Attacker and Nutter apart to divide their attention, as small as it seemed to be before overwhelming them with the two shooting platforms.

"Hey! Trade you for this!"

Ashley held up the bazooka, motioning the trade of Elias's shotgun. Truth be honest with him, he wasn't exactly sure that he would even use the shotgun itself. At the time of deployment, it seemed like a good idea, but now he wasn't sure.

"Sure, take it."

The Lightning tossed the shotgun towards the Rebawoo, who Elias would have sworn he heard a squeal of delight before receiving the bazooka. Ashley sped off into the battlefield, now equipped with a nice close range scattergun.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:53 am

yamitaicho wrote:

Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm
Likewise, Kim's charge would suddenly be met with a mass of resistance as more of these drones came seemingly out of nowhere, meeting his charge with one of their own. He would be forced either to abort or attempt to smash through, risking the damage that would cause to the only thing seperating him from cold vacuum.

Meanwhile, preparing herself for potential combat, Ouroboros smiled as she co-ordinated the assault of her drones. Scouts weren't the most damaging soldiers, but they were awfully nimble, and would serve as the perfect wrench in whatever these hairless apes were planning.
404 found (2) wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:18 pm
As the battle occurred and the Izumo fought to dislodge the boarders seeking to neutralize it, the decoy ship was fortunately not under immediate attack. But the alarm came through, and the Space Marines and Freeblade that have been transported over are now aware.

The Sergeant of the Imperial Wardens quickly issued orders to his battle-brothers, instructing them to break out the scant few heavy weapons from the storage crates crammed within the Thunderhawk and begin fortifying the hangar against boarders that are bound to be arriving soon. Their plan is to set up overlapping arcs of heavy weapons fire that would cover the entrance to the hangar and force any boarders to take a beating from their weapons.

Meanwhile, the Freeblade marched to the edge of the hangar and took a look outside. It was indeed madness as he originally expected, as alien machines clashed with each other in the void of space. All of them seemed to posses methods of plying the void, methods that he has none of, but it bothered him not. Though the Izumo has taken a heavy hit, he was not immediately worried. As long as no other significant hits landed, the main ship stands a chance of survival.

The main battle between the vaguely angelic alien machine and several of his allies took up all of his attention. Unmanned drones, possibly of the abominable intelligence variety, have been deployed from unseen sources to support the enemy. They are too close to his allies, and he cannot afford to fire with his Avenger Gatling Cannon or his Ironstorm Missile Pod without risking collateral damage.

...Not after he heard the transmission from Kim. If gun is what he demands, gun is what he will receive.

The Freeblade raised its left arm mounted weapon, the Avenger Gatling Cannon, and aimed as the eight barrels went from stationary to a blur of spun-up metal. The Ironstorm Missile Pod, mounted atop, swiveled and aimed as all ten missiles within readied.

Then a continuous roar, interspersed by the sounds of solid engines firing up, filled the hangar as both Avenger Gatling Cannon and Ironstorm Missile Pod fired away. From the former came a continuous stream of AP Incendiary Tracer mass-reactive shells, and from the latter ten guided rockets loaded to the brim with high explosive. And all of it is headed directly for the hostile robot that Kim is attempting to neutralize.

Over the Vox:

"Watch your six, supporting fire incoming."
cz_invazion wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:40 am
After sending viola away she returned the favor by sending out a homing shot attack. They were like red orbs of pure damage, something Zoe would not want to deal with.
"LOOK OUT!" ZOE shouted as she raised the main shield.

Zoe had managed to catch every attack from the volley that was coming towards Sterling with the shield, swinging around the shield like a mad man trying to catch a tennis ball with a Velcro mitt.

"The shield is at an estimated %80 integrity. Let's NOT make her do that again!" She commanded the two. "I'm going to take over and bring us back the Izumo so tha-" she was cut off again by the other third.

"THE FUCK YOU !" ELE shouted.as the entirety of the cockpit turned red. "IM NOT LETTING YOU TWO RUIN MY FUN!" She yelled.

After Kim's little transmission ELE somewhat accepted his plan. Without hesitation she calculated the trajectory and movement of viola and Kim and fired three shots from the pistol. All hitting viola in the center chest.
Dewdovsky wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:55 am
At that loud and provocative exclaim from Kim, Ashley and Elias simply turned off any and all radio comms from the rapist's biomech. It doesn't matter what Kim think. The fact that he's trying to be all showboat proved that he simply didn't care about the mission itself. All flare, yet no substance, just trying to show off like he is simply the best person on this ship. And that's another thing, while Kim was being all showboaty to the elegant and streamlined mech, he and Ashley were trying their damndest to defend the Izumo itself from the onslaught of drones that seemed to be making a beeline towards the battleship carrier.

"Another one down!"

The drones melted into slag as they just floated off into space or simply exploded. Sure, they seem to be endless, but they are quite predictable. A lot of the times, they were a gaggle of them in a group trying to brute force their way through their defenses, but they shall hold on. Of course, it would have been easier for a certain cybernewtype if the enemy had a brainwave. To capitalize the thoughts before the action.

But those screams... GOD THAT SCREAM! They knew that it was coming from that enemy mobile suit, the pilot itself just exerting her pressure over themselves. They tried their best to ignore, to power through the screams, but come on. How the hell can you stop psychic screaming that's just bombarding your head? They sure as hell can't.

Just as another group was about to overwhelm them and break through, the supporting fire coming from the transport ship of that 'Knight' certainly made things a little easy to deal with, for that Elias gave them a thumbsup with the Lightning. The pink beam shot from the rifle launched out to destroy another group of hostile while Ashley adopted a more...upfront approach. If he did the range, she was the warrior. She would approach a group in her mobile suit and just when the enemy focused on her, she would split the Attacker and Nutter apart to divide their attention, as small as it seemed to be before overwhelming them with the two shooting platforms.

"Hey! Trade you for this!"

Ashley held up the bazooka, motioning the trade of Elias's shotgun. Truth be honest with him, he wasn't exactly sure that he would even use the shotgun itself. At the time of deployment, it seemed like a good idea, but now he wasn't sure.

"Sure, take it."

The Lightning tossed the shotgun towards the Rebawoo, who Elias would have sworn he heard a squeal of delight before receiving the bazooka. Ashley sped off into the battlefield, now equipped with a nice close range scattergun.
Glaring at Kim as he dared assume the form of her beautiful body with his disgusting meat suit, Viola noted that he was gaining on her, but nowhere near quickly enough to leave her flat-footed. Did this fool think she wouldn’t be used to fighting opponents on her level? She was BAHRAM’s best pilot! Even that Marinaris brat was more of a pilot than this blowhard was! Thinking that he could intimidate her? One who has heard the voice of Metatron's Will? Oh she'll show him just how hot the fire he's playing with can get... All this while she pointedly ignored the handgun shots that deflected off her gravity barrier to absolutely no effect, which to Sterling and his two AIs, almost seemed like their bullets were afraid to even touch the angelic machine...

Ignoring the railgun slug that grazed the side of her head, having seen that her erstwhile allies have decided to lend their aid to her by deploying drones to harass the shooter and to slow and distract the meat mech by blocking his path. Viola watched as Kim plowed through the mass of exploding drones in a fierce charge, her seeming inaction making it seem to him that she had run out of options against the biomancer’s attack before abruptly coming to a stop and then… Kim ran headfirst into a barrier of golden light, impacting with all of his force right into the shimmering shield, but failing to make it or the machine behind it to budge; another display of Viola’s increasingly terrifying control over gravity and inertia. To the other members of “Team Isekai”, they would see Kim run headfirst into an aspis-shaped shield formed out of Viola’s wings that the machine had used to “parry” the charge and of her own homing plasma blasts scattering harmlessly away as they were fooled by Kim’s decoys... Or more likely made to swerve away by their creator.

“Stupid… Very stupid...”

Viola then began to charge up an attack in her free hand, one that’s suitably dangerous for the windup it had as he can immediately sense a tempest of warping and writhing space was coalescing around the living machine’s right palm in the form of a perfect sphere no bigger than a family car, the display before him was sort of immensely destructive and advanced grav-manipulation wielded only by the most experienced… Or freakishly powerful Psions. And she was going to use it as a fucking knuckleduster when she charges right at the biomancer as he was stunned, her golden shield held up still; effectively bashing him in the face with it as she reared her arm back to throw a knockout “punch” right at the center of the BioVARG’s mass...

“DIE!!!”

But a split second before she could swing for the fences, numerous 50mm shells slam into the rim of the shimmering aegis; most of them glancing off into the void, but some managing to power through the weaker gravitational forces on the edges and hit the living machine directly, where her frame sustained spiderweb cracks and carbon burns from the incendiary AP ammunition but leaving the sleek machine with largely superficial damage.

Some stray shots that hit the orb evaporated upon contact with the raging graviton tempest, their atomic structure rent asunder, but doing nothing other than delay the inevitable… That is until the rockets came, enveloping her and Kim in fireballs, effectively blinding her before one of them managed to slip past her aegis and hit her right forearm, causing her to lose control of the raging energies she was channeling and a split second later, both her and her organic doppelganger were swallowed whole by a massive explosion of light and pure force. Such was the power behind Viola’s attack that it blew aside the Izumo’s complement like leaves against a gale and their mothership along with its consort rocking in the void as if struck by a storm’s waves.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:29 am

Elric of Melnibone wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:02 am
“Now wait just a fucking second here!” I took extreme offense to whatever this person was accusing me of. “I am not seeing any traitors to humanity around here. Well, except maybe for my friend down there.” I gesture towards the former Lord of Wallachia. Now a mutilated mess on the ground. “He definitely has the rap sheet for something like that. I, on the other hand, do not!” I frown, and look down at the corpse as it spasms. It was very much alive. If barely. “I ask that you leave him be. I would be most disappointed if he were to expire.” I waggle my eyebrows. It couldn't be seen behind my helmet. “I think he would also take offense to being called the lapdog of some sort of extraterrestrial scum.” I tilt my head. “That is just a hunch though.”

The corpse gurgles as if in confirmation.

“I think that is a yes.” I nod my head. “Probably.” It gurgles again. “That, or a death threat. I am not fluent in bloodied gurgles.”

“Anyway, you neon white cyberpunk vampire!” I eye the tomahawk. “Who is possibly Native American?” I crack my neck. “The next time you insinuate that I am a traitor to my race? I will flay you alive with a pair of rusty forceps.” I move in front of the children. Prepared to shield them from whatever else would come. “I don't care why you attacked these ruffians. I care only that you showed no restraint.” I narrow my eyes. “It's not proper decorum to go around trying to frighten children like that.” I frown, and remember the many times that I did exactly that in the past. “Well, unless I am the one doing it!”

The creature of the night raises a brow at that. It almost seemed to be bemused by the contradiction.

What we were seeing obviously wasn't real. I was surprised that I didn't notice it earlier. It was an illusion of some sort. An extremely powerful one at that. The fact that it could pull the wool over my eyes was something that unnerved me.

While I had difficulty detecting it? Now that I knew what it was?

I knew what I had to do.

I gathered the magical energies around me, and dispersed them. They scatter almost like particles of dust. As whatever other phantasms and wraiths are banished. Revealed to be nothing but thin air.

The act of dispersing the magic had the added benefit of removing whatever curse was placed on my own pet vampire. His face beginning to restitch itself, and that was when he melted into the floor. He made himself scarce, and escaped. Going back to whatever dimension that existed between nowhere and everywhere.

It was a place where few could chase after him.

“Now as I was saying before. I am no traitor, and I am certainly no ally to ghastly things like those... beta.” I spit the name like a curse. If there was one thing I hated as much as humanoid androids? It was those bug-eyed monsters from another realm.

As far as I was concerned the only solution was to scorch every world they inhabited. Maybe with some sort of weapon involving copious amounts of point blank annihilation?

"I think what we have here is just one big misunderstanding." I open up my arms, and in a mock gesture spread them out. "How about we hug it out?"
As Kane traveled to the briefing room with an escort and Sara in tow Edgar was still preoccupied with Xavier, who was forced out of the shadows and laid bare before the light for all to see. Against the expectations of the Living One, the medicine man didn’t seem all that perturbed by the light; staring right at the Titan with an unflinching gaze, showing his complete and utter contempt for the outworlder… Or because he’s wearing a very good pair of shades.

“You’re a fucking moron if you think I’ll fall for that, maybe you’re looking for a redheaded kraut bastard instead?”

Rather than flee or continue to stand out in the open, the Redman opted to pull off his disappearing act yet again, able to execute it even with the light illuminating him; with his physical form steadily melting away into a cloud of wispy black smoke. By this point, Edgar should’ve noticed it when he tried to look for the shadow fiend yet again… His presence was everywhere in the ship, a clear sign as any that this was his haunting ground; his world…

“You never stood a chance Edgar.”

The medicine man's voice had come from right behind him and if he were to reflexively attack or grab the fiend, the Living One would be met with nothing but air... And of the object of his ire Xavier reappearing right behind the Twins and yanking on the backs of their piloting suits; pulls them into a lightless void underneath their feet, spiriting them away to the eternal darkness the fiend called home, never to see the light again… For all of 3 seconds before the pair abruptly landed face-first into a hardwood oak table in front of a bunch of very surprised and confused FPA officers… Save for two very, very hard-looking men who simply cocked eyebrows at their sudden appearance.

“Tch… He unbalanced me more than I thought...”

And said magical native american was kneeling over the twins, his face set in a very displeased frown.

By this point, Sara had already taken off her helmet; showing to Kane that she really was just a young girl thrust into a mad world, a burgundy-eyed lass with brilliant cerulean hair who would’ve been quite beautiful if not for her stress-ravaged features and a distinct lack of spark and light in her eyes, the sort of dullness seen on people with serious issues. Despite the fact that the ship was a safe haven, she still nervously cradled her hazmat helmet close to her chest as if it was a stuffed toy and did not speak a word to either Kane nor the MPs taking her to the war room, her gaze downcast the entire time.

TheSilverCross

Post by TheSilverCross » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:55 am

sir_fire wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:29 am
Elric of Melnibone wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:02 am
“Now wait just a fucking second here!” I took extreme offense to whatever this person was accusing me of. “I am not seeing any traitors to humanity around here. Well, except maybe for my friend down there.” I gesture towards the former Lord of Wallachia. Now a mutilated mess on the ground. “He definitely has the rap sheet for something like that. I, on the other hand, do not!” I frown, and look down at the corpse as it spasms. It was very much alive. If barely. “I ask that you leave him be. I would be most disappointed if he were to expire.” I waggle my eyebrows. It couldn't be seen behind my helmet. “I think he would also take offense to being called the lapdog of some sort of extraterrestrial scum.” I tilt my head. “That is just a hunch though.”

The corpse gurgles as if in confirmation.

“I think that is a yes.” I nod my head. “Probably.” It gurgles again. “That, or a death threat. I am not fluent in bloodied gurgles.”

“Anyway, you neon white cyberpunk vampire!” I eye the tomahawk. “Who is possibly Native American?” I crack my neck. “The next time you insinuate that I am a traitor to my race? I will flay you alive with a pair of rusty forceps.” I move in front of the children. Prepared to shield them from whatever else would come. “I don't care why you attacked these ruffians. I care only that you showed no restraint.” I narrow my eyes. “It's not proper decorum to go around trying to frighten children like that.” I frown, and remember the many times that I did exactly that in the past. “Well, unless I am the one doing it!”

The creature of the night raises a brow at that. It almost seemed to be bemused by the contradiction.

What we were seeing obviously wasn't real. I was surprised that I didn't notice it earlier. It was an illusion of some sort. An extremely powerful one at that. The fact that it could pull the wool over my eyes was something that unnerved me.

While I had difficulty detecting it? Now that I knew what it was?

I knew what I had to do.

I gathered the magical energies around me, and dispersed them. They scatter almost like particles of dust. As whatever other phantasms and wraiths are banished. Revealed to be nothing but thin air.

The act of dispersing the magic had the added benefit of removing whatever curse was placed on my own pet vampire. His face beginning to restitch itself, and that was when he melted into the floor. He made himself scarce, and escaped. Going back to whatever dimension that existed between nowhere and everywhere.

It was a place where few could chase after him.

“Now as I was saying before. I am no traitor, and I am certainly no ally to ghastly things like those... beta.” I spit the name like a curse. If there was one thing I hated as much as humanoid androids? It was those bug-eyed monsters from another realm.

As far as I was concerned the only solution was to scorch every world they inhabited. Maybe with some sort of weapon involving copious amounts of point blank annihilation?

"I think what we have here is just one big misunderstanding." I open up my arms, and in a mock gesture spread them out. "How about we hug it out?"
As Kane traveled to the briefing room with an escort and Sara in tow Edgar was still preoccupied with Xavier, who was forced out of the shadows and laid bare before the light for all to see. Against the expectations of the Living One, the medicine man didn’t seem all that perturbed by the light; staring right at the Titan with an unflinching gaze, showing his complete and utter contempt for the outworlder… Or because he’s wearing a very good pair of shades.

“You’re a fucking moron if you think I’ll fall for that, maybe you’re looking for a redheaded kraut bastard instead?”

Rather than flee or continue to stand out in the open, the Redman opted to pull off his disappearing act yet again, able to execute it even with the light illuminating him; with his physical form steadily melting away into a cloud of wispy black smoke. By this point, Edgar should’ve noticed it when he tried to look for the shadow fiend yet again… His presence was everywhere in the ship, a clear sign as any that this was his haunting ground; his world…

“You never stood a chance Edgar.”

The medicine man's voice had come from right behind him and if he were to reflexively attack or grab the fiend, the Living One would be met with nothing but air... And of the object of his ire Xavier reappearing right behind the Twins and yanking on the backs of their piloting suits; pulls them into a lightless void underneath their feet, spiriting them away to the eternal darkness the fiend called home, never to see the light again… For all of 3 seconds before the pair abruptly landed face-first into a hardwood oak table in front of a bunch of very surprised and confused FPA officers… Save for two very, very hard-looking men who simply cocked eyebrows at their sudden appearance.

“Tch… He unbalanced me more than I thought...”

And said magical native american was kneeling over the twins, his face set in a very displeased frown.

By this point, Sara had already taken off her helmet; showing to Kane that she really was just a young girl thrust into a mad world, a burgundy-eyed lass with brilliant cerulean hair who would’ve been quite beautiful if not for her stress-ravaged features and a distinct lack of spark and light in her eyes, the sort of dullness seen on people with serious issues. Despite the fact that the ship was a safe haven, she still nervously cradled her hazmat helmet close to her chest as if it was a stuffed toy and did not speak a word to either Kane nor the MPs taking her to the war room, her gaze downcast the entire time.
It took 10 seconds before Belen woke up, holding his noggin a bit and being taken aback by how sudden the solid landing was, before getting himself back up, and quickly responding thus,

"This is Belen Ogma Brujeria, reporting for duty, and Banba?"

Belen was gently checking by his sister after what they've just pulled through, focused on getting his sister back up from shock of what happened, before the TSF pilot's body started moving when her brother was checking by her, hoping to the Gods that they're both alive to fight another day,

"Belen are we dead!?This better not be the afterlife or else!!!!"

It took Banba a bit to register the scenery, going from behind the fellow who saved the twins from a nightmare, to finally arriving before Belen replied aloud, working to pull out an envelope with a message from the Tech institutes to show the folks in charge,

"We've both had a long day, Bosses it's my fault for jumping the gun earlier, ask me anything and I'll respond ASAP,"

Banba quickly introduced herself while dusting herself off, hoping that death's not here yet,

"Banba Guabancex Brujería, reporting!!!"