Lost Soul (Tanith)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Lost Soul (Tanith)

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:15 pm

"What I need is to know you're okay. You cant tell me that you are.. Please my love..Let me in so I can help." She begged taking his hand in hers. His other arm rubbing her shoulders soothed her incredibly. "Lucien is going to be so cute when he gets to meet his brother.. I know hes excited." Her eyes darkened and lowered before she squeezed his hand. "I need to know you're okay...Because I'm scared...And I dont want to put that on you without knowing I've made sure you're fine.." She exhaled and released his hand to rub her belly, right as her water broke.. She already felt exhausted and this was just the start. "Great now I feel like I peed myself.." she chuckled going to gather the cleaning supplies as Crowley walked in.

"What are you doing? Your water just broke sit down!" He snapped and some servants rushed to clean the mess all surround Claira to change her once again and get her into a comfortable position. She tried to focus on everything that wasnt going to bring her anxiety but it was hopeless.

Crowley stood next to Levi and began to speak in their own personal language they made for when they had been in battle. "You look like you've been to the darkest depth of misery Leviathan. I'm guessing Leon's origins bring you unease?"

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:25 pm

"Am i that bad of an actor, i thought I was concealing my woes perfectly......im barely holding it together Crowley, if you want to take my throne from me, right now is the perfect opportunity" he says to Crowley in his own personal language. He stands and rubs Clairas shoulders "You've got this honey" he says kissing the top of her head as he rubs her shoulders.

Leviathan was scared, he wishes nothing more than to transform into his dragon form and go live in a cave for a Melania or two. He was envious with the connection she had with Michael, by all accounts they were soul mates. Leviathan was just the one that happened to make a deal with her. He felt like Claira didnt truly wish to be with him. He knew she would leave him in her dreams to spend time with Michael. A man who took no time in taking care of her, of rubbing her back and cookint her food. He abused her, brain washed her. Yet...she still loved Michael the same as Leviathan. And that broke him in two.
Books are better than People

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:44 am

Claira rested her head against Levi's hand, her eyes watching the ring on his finger pulse. This was her Levi.. Her lover, the one the universe chose to be her mate the one her heart wanted. The contractions had Clairas mind distracted... She thought of her mother.. shed never met her but shed heard stories of her beauty. But from what Claira understood she had complications birthing her..which led to her passing. "Theres my hero.. So handsome."

Once the nurses were gone Crowley checked on her. Just stay in bed. This is going to take awhile for her to get dilated enough. In the meantime I will be periodically checking up." He looked at Leviathan and began speaking their tongue. "I have no interest in taking a weak mans throne. Call me if something changes." And with that, Crowley dissapeared into a portal.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:05 am

Leviathan chuckles a sad chuckle and watches as Crowley leaves. He stands behind Claira and starts to rub her shoulders "this is going to be a long one, i can just feel it" he says with a slight chuckle. He kisses the top of her head as he keeps zoning out. He blinks back to reality "did you want me to get Lucien? Or shall we let him have a day with the old man" he asks as he sits down next to Claira.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 pm

"He'll be fine with Reginald...Oh my love this hurts." She whined rubbing her belly and resting her head against Levi's shoulder. Hours passed before Claira was even ready to push. Claira ended up exhausted, crying against Levi's chest as she tried to breathe. "I cant keep doing this Mich-Vie...I cant." Her green eyes pleaded with him for mercy.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:59 pm

Leviathan freezes, his whole body tense as she utters just those few syllables. "What did you just say?..." he asks his voice breaking half way through saying those words. His eyes look like someone who feels utter betrayal. Leviathan was holding onto the last strand of sanity before, but this threatened his very fragile state of mind. He could feel his chest constricting, his lungs emptying of air as a wave of panic and nausea wash over him.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:02 am

Claira hadnt been ready for that. She felt excruciating pain as she went to reach out for him. But he pulled away. "Vie?" She panted before pushing again, her cries filling the air. A few moments later Claira witnessed Crowley grab Levi and said something to him about focusing but the blue haired man walked away. "Levi?!" Claira begged before looking at Crowley in fear. She was scared and alone once more. She began shaking from fear as took a break from pushing.

Karter woke up to a summoning to babysit Lucien so Reginald could go be with Leviathan after an emergency at the manor. She enjoyed watching the small child sleep and contemplated how her gene's would blend with Mammons if they were to some day end up together and happy

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:18 am

Leviathan has lost his mind. He walks away and just keep walking, with no set destination in mind. His mind a tangle of incoherent words and thoughts 'she doesn't love you anymore' 'Your digusting " ' she wants Michael not you' 'failure ' ' no one will ever love you, how could they, your a monster. Leviathan holds his head as the voices get louder and louder, he scrunches his eyes shut as the voices become deafening, he screams out begging them to stop, his voice sounding like that of a man that's lost the will to go on. 'They would be better off with you dead, Michael can protect the family better than you ever could. You deserve being tossed aside your nothing, your a pathetic monster.

Crowley was furious with Leviathan, he was left alone to deal with this difficult birth, with Luciens birth he had to perform an emergency c secion on the fae. Crowley grabs some towels and puts them around Claira, expecting a mess. He held her hand "Right when you feel the need to push, push. He's a big lad you its going to take some time, if the pain gets too much tell me i have some herbs that can help.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:43 pm

Claira shot Crowley a sad smile as he held her hand. "Thank you Allistar..." she said softly, her voice void of all the worry that its previously held. She didnt once look up at him, she was tired on the brink of falling apart. "I never tried to hurt Levi.. You know that right..? I just dont think I'll ever live up to what he wants me to be.." she sniffled before pushing more. She had to keep it together for her boys.. She looked around the room wondering if her mother had felt just as alone as she did... No.. Her mother had her dad by her side.. She had the person she loved closest to her. Claira focused on her task at hand and between the cries and screams and hours she was making progress. "P-Please tell me we dont have much longer Crowley."

Karter had been doing her rounds around the house when a sudden chill entered the room. Her eyes gazed over everything as she realized the window was open where it hadnt been previously. Arming herself the girl went to check on the child to see he was gone. Her heart sank, dread entering the pit of her stomach as she spun around. Her chin ended up in someones palm as she was pinned against the dresser. "Well well well.. there you are." His voice was dark and sinister as the dark haired man caressed her cheek. "G-Grey! Wheres Lucien?! What have you done?!"

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:58 pm

(( where's Reginald? :3))

Leviathan screamed as the voices inside his head grew louder and louder, so loud his couldn't hear himself screaming. He held onto the sides of his head so tightly his knuckles were white. He crys out as his mind deteriorates into madness, a swirling vortex of voices. He starts to see things in the corner of his eyes, he hastily runs his fingers through his hair as he staggers around the hallway.

"Claira you haven't even started to Crown, we could be here for a few more hours. " he says dabbing the sweat from her forehead. He hands her more herbs to help with the pain " I know you never meant to hurt Leviathan, but he's a fragile man, and sleeping with his brother, who is not only the one person he hates more than anything, then are carrying this man's child. Dont be surprised with his reaction.