Lost Soul (Tanith)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Lost Soul (Tanith)

Post by MischiefMagics » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:30 am

"Well I assume hes going to be like his brother. I'm so glad Luciens growing has slowed finally. Our boy can be a boy.." she beamed before looking around. "How about each of us get to pick him out two toys for now? You, me, Michael, Reginald, of course Mammon...hed be set for awhile." She suggested looking up at him. Her heart sinking as his face fell at the mention of Michael. "Sorry...Silly suggestion it's okay we can wait." She said ushering onon the conversation but instead leaving her feeling guilty for something she had no control of. She sat quietly with her hands in her lap as they looked around the stores. Shed gesture on occasion with a nod or shake of the head, possibly followed by "yeah. Thatd be nice." Or "Maybe."

"Dont take this the wrong way sir but I do hope you're wrong. Nobody has ever been able to handle Levi's issues appropriately. And Mistress Claira well .." his voice trailed off "While Lord Leviathan draws better spirits from her presence I fear his may not be so generous to hers always." The elderly mans eyes saddened as he spoke

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 pm

"Is everything alright my love?" Leviathan asks as he walks around the shop with his love, he kisses the top of her head noticing her mood souring. "Where abouts has my brother got too, i miss our little man" Leviathan says looking around for his red haired brother. He picks out some matching children's pjs, Luciens and Leon can match "this is so cute my love. I can't wait for Christmas with you all! ....do mortals still celebrate Christmas?"

Mammon humms as he listens to the old man "Leviathan will ruin this relationship.he is a very jealous person by nature. He always thinks everyone is better than himself. In my case thats true. I am vastly better.
Books are better than People

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:13 am

"I'm not sure. But I want my baby.. I havent been away from him this long since he was born.." she admitted tapping her fingers together anxiously. "I haven't been celebrating it but we can. I'm sure our son would like to help decorate. I just dont know if I'm going to be able to get around well enough to do it with him. Leon's really starting to get big.. " her voice was a slight pant as she felt another sharp pain. Grinning and baring it Claira beamed to see Mammon pushing her son towards them, her arms outstretched. "Oh theres my baby! Spending time with Uncle Mamm and Grandpa."

Vera rummaged through her quarters, her eyes falling on some pictures of her during her change from demon to angel, she looked almost identical to Claira. Softly sighing her hands rubbed her face. She had done what she needed to to protect her daughter. Her mind wondered why Michael was acting out in such odd ways before her stomach

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:32 pm

Leviathan smiled at the sight of his son and a man regarded his father. He looked down at his son. Who was starting to wake up "ah my boy!" Leviathan exclaims as he pushes Claira closer to the two men. He scoops Lucien out of the pushchair and kisses his forehead before handing him to his mother "You two finally found us then. " Leviathan says as he crouches to the side of Claira so he can see lucien, who grabs his mums nose and holds onto it " ma ma" he coos happily seeing his mother.

Michael tossed and turned in his sleep as nightmares absorbed him, twisted futures of him being forced to kill Claira over and over again each time more brutal.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:17 am

Claira smiled widely and hugged her tiny almost toddler sized boy. "Oh honey I missed you so much did you have a good time today with Uncle and Grandpa?" Her voice was smoothly filtered with motherly love. This was her baby boy and she'd do anything for him.

"Grandpa?" Reginald seemed confused for a moment his eyes suddenly widening as he came to the realization. "Oh-Oh! Gr-Gr-Grandpa... Sire?" He stammered embarrassment apparent on his face as he looked to Levi for an explanation, answers.. He felt slightly cold at the thought of a second grandchild. Nothing would replace the family he had to suffer and watch die for an eternity before Leviathan had saved him.

A jabbing, queasy feeling filled Claira her head feeling light, eyelids heavy with tire as if she was exhausted. She held the already sleeping Lucien firmly in her arms before dozing back off.
She awoke in what appeared to be her bathroom, looking up in the mirror she was surprised to see Michael standing behind her. "Michael!" She said excitedly turning to face him only to be backed up up onto the counter, his face eerily close to hers. "M-M-Michael honey.. you're scaring me. P-Please.." She suddenly whimpered reaching out to touch his face, her palm forming to his jawline comfortingly. "What's wrong my love?" She asked him meeting his eyes before she kissed him, her big belly in the way before she gasped and ;held her stomach. "Oow.. hes been really active today.. it hurts."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:23 am

"Yes Reginald, your his Grandfather " Leviathan smiled at the old man, knowing what he went through in hell, he had to save him. Leviathan puts a comforting hand on his shoulder "You've been more of a Father figure than my own Father. And for that im grateful " Leviathan says smiling at the old man. Reginald had been sent to hell for making a deal with a demon. His grandchild was dying , none of the treatments were working. Treatmens back then were extremely crude. Seeing his family go through so much pain and heartbreak. He had to do somthing. So he made a deal with a demon. In exchange for his grandchilds life he had to take an innocent persons life. In order to keep balance, one innocent life for another. Reginalds grandchild miraculously got better. He spent a few happy years with his family before passing away and being sent down to hell. For years Leviathan heard the crys of this old man. For some reason his crys could be heard by Leviathan more than any other. It nearly drove hi m mad, so he went in search for the cause. and after hesring Reginalds story he freeded him from centuries of torture, to serve him and his household.

Michael kissed rarther too passionately, pushing her up against the sink. He cupped her chin in his hands as he looked at her, his eyes full of an internal conflict. "Its not safe for you to be around me" he says as though it pains him to say it.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:04 am

Reginald began to choke up as he pulled the young man into a firm embrace. This was his son, the boy he never got to have. Hed watched this man come so far from where he used to be. He had a family now, and he seemed much more at peace with Claira around. Reginald released the boy to pat his shoulder. "I love you.. son."

Clairas eyes widened for a moment before she scoffed. "Nonsense. I'm always safe around you." She attempted to soothe the man but the moment she pressed her forehead to his she saw flashes of what his nightmares had been, all the ways he had killed her. Clairas eyes widened as her body began to tremble, pulling away she looked up into his face with fear deep in her eyes. Her mouth opened as if she was going to speak before she broke down. Her sobs caused her entire body to shake. "W-why are you making me see these horrible things?!" She begged for mercy gripping her head wanting the visions to stop.

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:19 am

Leviathan was on the brink of tears, he had never been open with his feelings about Reginald before. He never felt the need to express it before, it was always one of those unspoken things. He coughed and clasped the old mans shoulder "Your going to make me cry oldman" he chuckles before sniffling and looking around. He picks up Lucien and puts him back in his pushchair as his mother sleeps. "Shall we go get a Coffee?" He suggets as he dosnt want to shop without Clara's guidance. Mammon shrugs not caring what he does. Hes too fascinated about mortal affairs. "Sure, do they have tea? Preferably a fruity blend" he says as he takes control of pushing Lucien.

Michael takes a staggered step backwards, he looks away, clasping his hands together with nerves 'i didnt...i dont want you to see that..i....i cant ...i cant betray my family..." he says holding his head in his hands, his eyes look wild, an internal war waging inside him

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:23 am

Lucien made a huffy sound as his father replaced him in his stroller. His small button nose scrunching as he turned to get comfortable. "Some coffee sounds nice." Reginald couldnt take his eyes off of the small child, taking in the boys similarities to one another. Luciens cheeks resembled his mother's but the sleeping child had most of Levi's traits.

It felt like a terrible nightmare to the girl as she came back to her normal state of mind. The visions had came to a halt, her green eyes watching him before grabbing his wrists. He was in hysterics as she tried to make him meet her eyes. "Michael what are you talking about? You aren't betraying us what is going-" chills ran up the pregnant girls back as she shakily pieced some of it together. "Y-...You're going to kill us?" Her voice began to quiet, her hands still on his wrists. "N-No! Michael you cant. At-At-Atleast wait until Leon is born..atleast spare him.. " the color began to drain from Clairas face as she tried to sit. "Just..let me hold my baby once.."

Tanith
Platinum

Post by Tanith » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:32 am

Leviathan smiled and nodded " we can get our little man a muffin to nibble on, im pretty sure they sell those in the coffee shop" Leviathan says as he walks with his little family to a cute little coffee shop. Not a chain store one but a family run one. He pushes Clairas wheelchair into the shop, carefully parking her next to the table he gets, so when she wakes up she can see everyone. He kisses the top of her head as he leans over her to put the break on. He stands back up straight and scoops up lucien from his pushchair, he holds him close to his chest as he stands up to go order, as Reginald and Mammon look over the menu before ordering. He holds lucian to his chest as he walks upto the counter "Hi, can i have a black coffee please with hmm...which muffin would you like Lucien?" Leviathan asks as he moves to the side slightly so Lucien can have a better look at the cakes.

Michael was breathing rapidly on the brink of a panic attack. The only other person Claira had seen in this state was when Leviathan kept having panic attacks about Michael. He backs away from Claira not being able to trust himself from following his order "I cant...i cant...i cant...betray my family...i..." Michael goes to reach out and hold Clairas belly "He's ordered me to..ive..never disobeyed before... i don't want to do this..."