Long Gone (Quintillion)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Long Gone (Quintillion)

Post by MischiefMagics » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Claira was enjoying the scent of the garden, her closed eyes opening as she heard Harvey join her on the bench. Scooting closer Claira rested her head on his shoulder and moving to sit in his lap. Her only wish at this moment was to be in the arms of her love. The smell of his cigar filled her lungs, sending a pleasing sensation through her body. "You know its Eastwood tradition to get married under this tree? My grandparents and parents both got married in this spot." She wasnt suggesting anything, even if she did want to marry him eventually.

"I love you Harvey..And I'll do anything for us..We're a team right?" Clairas eyes gave off a slight sparkle as she plucked the cigar from his lips and gave him a quick smooch before gently placing the cigar in it's original position. "Theres pictures of my parents wedding I'll have to show you.. it was so beautiful. Personally if I ever got married out here I'd want to do it at night, of course this would be after I repaired some of the walkway lighting, maybe put in string lights coming across the yard from the house. I'd probably get married in the fall as well." Claira blushed deeply as she realized she was spewing this information out. "Heh...Sorry I've just.. thought a bit about that." Standing she watched him, admiring everything about him, every freckle, every flaw.. The way those blue pools seemed to glow in the moonlight as he watched her. Shed do anything to protect what they have.. anything.

Looking around Claira came up with an idea. "Wait right here!" She motioned with her hand before bolting through the winding garden path, up the patio steps and into the house only to emerge a moment later with her phone and a speaker, turning the speaker on she placed it on the bench and went to connect her phone to see she had a friend request from Becca on her social media. Ignoring it she turned on some soft music and grabbed Harvey's hands, pulling him towards her, draping one arm over his shoulder, the other on his chest. "Dance with me?"

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:10 am

Just as a precaution, Harvey turned off his phone. He swayed with Claira across the grass. His arms were firmly holding her waist. Finally, they were able to dance without any interruptions. Nothing but the chirping of crickets and the music from the speaker filled their ears. He stroked her blonde hair as she laid her head on his chest. She looked relaxed.

"Consider it done, Mrs.Donovan." Harvey said, referring to her wedding ideas; he stayed quiet when she spoke about them. The amount of joy and excitement on her face as she went on about it made him smile. He'd make sure the wedding matched what she wanted. They wouldn't have too many problems with the costs or anything, considering their jobs. "We'll have the wedding exactly how you wish: right under that tree. I'm sure you'll look wonderful on the day of. You always do."

Harvey kissed Claira under the moonlight. He'll do his best ward away Becca from trying anything. He'll try to make sure she didn't overstep her boundaries; she came close to doing that today in the cafe.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:41 am

The soothing air off of the freshwater mixed with Harvey's cologne filled Clairas lungs, she felt safe in his arms. Hearing him call her Mrs. Donovan sent the pale blonde through a flurry of emotions, her cheeks began brightly burning. Looking up at him she smiled. "Oh honey no it's okay we dont have to do anything big. Not like theres be too many people to invite " she chuckled lightly nuzzling into his neck as she was scooped into his arms and gently spun. "I like how we just agreed that we're getting married without ever really talking about it first. ..But then again since when have we really done normal?" The smile on Clairas face was bright and unapologetic. "So, we have a few days before you have to go back to work. What should we do?' Claira asked fidgeting with his shirt buttons a little bit because they were somehow crooked.

She couldnt help but take in Harvey now.. Now days he maintained a slightly scruffy yet professional look, he spoke his mind more, he was definitely a better cook... It was almost like he and Donny had become whole again which brought a smile to Clairas face. "Have I told you how proud I am of you?" She blushed as they kissed eachother, her eyes fluttering as they swayed in the moonlight

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:40 am

Stroking the stubble on his face, he thought for a moment. "We could take another trip to that amusement park. Or go back to that steakhouse house you like." Harvey squeezed her a little and stole a kiss from her. "Or go....skinny dipping again" He chuckled as he watched her blush before him.

"I gotta sleep on it. I'll have something new for us to do in the morning." He went behind her and put his hands on her waist, resting his head on her shoulder and leading her to the patio door. "For now, though, let's go and watch our movie; we didn't even start it yet." When the came in, the kittens ran to them and cried their heads off, climbing on them. Lux managed to scale Harvey in no time, already bitting his ear.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:46 am

Skinny dipping? Clairas legs felt wobbly as she tried to stabilize, Harvey's lips pressing to hers were welcome distractions from the flashback of the amusement park shooting that took place that day. "Orrr we could set up some soft of romantic cabin get away. Just you, me, the fur children, and a get away right on the lake? C'mon Harv itll be like we eloped!" When Harvey said hed figure out out she beamed. "Alright honey I trust your decision."

Gatherimg and heating her food Claira took it upstairs to eat.she watched Harvey looked around before tossing the man red pajama pants that nearly matched her outfit. " got these for you today, figured you could use something comfy to cuddle me in... plus I like your chest so theres that." Claira smiled at him orneryly

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:04 am

The pajama pants hit his face and fell in his lap. He looked down at them. Not saying anything, he went into the bathroom to change his clothes. He came out shirtless with the red pajama pants on. His dress shirt and pants were resting on his arm. Harvey tossed the clothes in the hamper and crawled on the bed, joining Claira.

Harvey brought Claira close to him. He played with her chin as looked into her eyes. "Is this OK, Cupcake? Will this satisfy you? You gorgeous tyrant." He gave her a long kiss and played the movie, resting her on his shoulder. They were watching Tim burton's "Corpse bride." It was a pretty old movie, but Harvey enjoyed dated films like these; they seemed far better in quality and storytelling than current movies.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:08 pm

Claira gulped when she saw Harvey in those pants, the red complimented his skin and made his eyes brighter and icy. His hands pulled her close to him, his callused thumb gently caressing her chin. God those eyes.. Harvey seemed to pull her closer with every word. "Atleast you think I'm a cute tyrant." He kissed her, his hands gripping her hips controlling her movements for a moment before pulling her close by.

"Oh! I love this movie! The little skeleton boy wearing the blue outfit is my favorite.. Other than Scraps of course." Claira beamed and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for picking out a good movie. French fry?" She smiled poking Harvey's lips with the potato slice. Harvey and Claira shared alot of the same interests surprisingly enough. Laying against him she listened to his heartbeat as the intro music started and the little blue butterfly began to flutter across screen.

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Harvey ate the fry and continued to watch the movie. It wasn't long before the movie was over, and the two were fast asleep, cuddling each other and sharing warmth. Claira held him tightly while they were asleep. She didn't want him to go anywhere. It took a couple of pulls to break from her hold. He wobbled across the room to her laptop.

His fingers stuck the keys on the keyboard, softly, while he was searching online for a rental cabin, something she suggested for them to do. He was up for an hour looking for the best one for them. When he found it, he quickly rented it and shut the PC. Waltzing back over to Claira, she was hugging a pillow to make up for his absence in bed, but from the sound her mumbled, sleepy groans, and her shifting in bed, she was not satisfied with her squishy , feather-filled cuddle partner. Harvey slid the pillow out of her arms and onto the side and returned to her warm embrace.

Sunlight hit the bed as Harvey sat next to the sleeping Claira. He was fully clothed, wearing the red flannel shirt and jeans he wore when the went to the amusement park. His brief case was packed with his clothes for their retreat, and Claira's suitcase was packed as well. Lux and Oracle were perched on his shoulder when he looked down at her. His hand grazed her cheek, going over her peach, rosey skin once.

"Cupcake." Harvey said, incredibly softly, careful not to abruptly wake her up. "Can you get up for me? I rented a cabin for us, just like you asked." His hand went to her shoulder and messaged her a little bit. "Come on. Up and Adam, Clair Bear. We can't keep the cabin waiting." He said with a soft smile.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:46 am

Claira hadnt been a fan of the sudden cold. She grunted, groaned, and grumbled as she tried to find Harvey's warmth and just when she was about to get up she felt the pillow move and a warm hand around her wrist. The smell of Harvey flooded her nose as his warmth returned to her and she proudly, yet sleepily smiled and nuzzled into his chest. "My Harvey Darvey.." she muttered slipping back into sleep.

She groaned and rolled over onto her back pouting grumpily that she was woken up. "Whatre you doing?" Her voice was groggy as she rubbed her eyes and sat up, letting out an exasperated sigh and leaning against his shoulder. It took her a moment to become alert enough that she realized he was wearing the outfit he wore the last date they had.

"You got us a cabin?!" Her eyes widened before squealing and tackling him to the bed, peppering his face with kisses. "I'll go get packed. She excitedly took off and began throwing supplies and clothes into her suitcase before coming to a sudden stop and looking around panting. "An-Anything else?" She asked now wearing her old outfit from that day, the clothes were looser than they were the last time he saw her in them. The last three years really seemed to show on her in this outfit and she nervously, and shyly looked down as she stared I'm the mirror. "M-Maybe I should wear something else.. these dont fit the best anymore

Quintillian

Post by Quintillian » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:14 am

Harvey fell on his back and onto the bed. He'd been shot down by a rain of kisses. "Your....welcome.....sweetheart." He groaned tiredly. His face was covered with kiss marks. He'll lie here for a while, to regain his bearings. He had never been showered with that many smooches in his life.

Awestruck, he lied on the bed as he listened to Claira move around quickly. He drowsily batted his eyes, almost going off into slumber, until he caught a glimpse of Claira looking at herself glumly in the mirror. Harvey got up, scratching his head, and stood behind Claira. Both of them staring at their reflections. He poked at her shirt, watching the fabric slide and flap around on her.

"Yea, I guess these are too big for you now." Harvey agreed as he played with her shirt. She was still quite skinny. It would take some time for her to get back in shape. He could tell she wasn't feeling too good about her image. For Harvey, he never really worked out as much as other people. The only exercise he got was lugging around a heavy briefcase everyday and walking from end to end of the building. The fact that he had a decent looking body was surprising to him.

Harvey wrapped his arms around Claira, putting his head on her shoulder. "You don't have to where anything flashy or skimpy. Just slip on something you feel comfortable in." Harvey gently grabbed her chin, tilting her head up to look him. "Even if you're not looking your best right now, or if you don't have the body of a model, I'll always love you. Alright, Cupcake?" Harvey kissed her forehead and went to go sit at the end of the bed.

"I'll be waiting right here. Take as long as you like. You don't have to dress up like you're about to walk on a runway. Pick something simple." Harvey assured her. "Besides, we're going to be all alone in the forest. No one will be in sight for miles to see or judge you except a panel of wild animals; but they're probably not worring about you either, and instead are trying to figure out what's there next meal is going to be."