(Saiyukimidoki96) Rental Boyfriend

databaseoverload
Bronze

(Saiyukimidoki96) Rental Boyfriend

Post by databaseoverload » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:30 am

Keith wasn’t really the type to get repeat customers, so he wasn’t worried when he saw a name he didn’t recognize. Most of the guys his age just liked hopping around, but he didn’t mind.

“Vincent Wolf” was a new name to Keith. He rarely got clients younger than him too. What was a guy that young doing renting a boyfriend. Keith didn’t even know about rental boyfriends when he was eighteen. Then again, Keith was closeted when he was eighteen and probably wouldn’t have dared to even be seen alone with a boy. He’d come a long way in the past year.

No matter how old, Keith was going to give this guy a great date. Keith combed his hair for the hundredth time before he decided he could actually leave.
I’m tired and angry
But somebody should be

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Re: (Saiyukimidoki96) Rental Boyfriend

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:42 am

Vincent wasn't one to typically do this kind of thing but one of his very few friends suggested that he rent a boyfriend. He sighed as he had requested a date with a rental boyfriend place called Lipstick Kiss. He was starting to second guess this decision, I already paid for it though. Who knows maybe I'll like it.... he thought as he threw on his favorite faded blue Jean's with his gray shirt with the single word, 'Rock' on it. He was looking at himself in the mirror, running a slender hand through his silverish gray hair.

Looking at his reflection he wondered what the boy would say about his one violet eye and one silver gray eye. He put on his bracelets and he shifted from foot to foot nervously.
Looking for MXM RPS

Akiko kimiara aka the nature hero: Nature's shadow

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Keith left for the park that was their chosen meeting place. That was a typical first experience location, mostly because customers wanted witnesses incase something went bad. He didn’t blame them. Going on a date with someone you’ve never actually met can bring in a lot of risk.

Keith arrived a few minutes early and sat on a bench. He hoped it wouldn’t rain, he still didn’t quite know what to do when a date got rained out. He was probably overthinking that aspect of the business, but he couldn’t help it. He just wanted everything to stay perfect. The perfection was what the clients were paying for, and it was what they deserved.
I’m tired and angry
But somebody should be

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Vincent took one last look at himself in the mirror before resigning his anxiety. He walked out of the door locking his small one bedroom apartment up and he walked to the park near his house that he had chosen as the meeting place. He ran his slender right hand through his silverish gray hair.

Once he arrived at the park he was scanning the faces of each Male and then he say Keith sitting on a bench and looked at the photo to make sure. Then he slowly walked up to him clearing his throat and he said in a slightly nervous but kind tone, "Keith?"

He looked at the Male infront of him and thought he was more attractive in person than in his photo. He gulped lightly praying that this went well. It had been a while since the last time he went on a date.
Looking for MXM RPS

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:33 am

Keith looked up from the bird he had been watching and immediately jumped out of his seat. He couldn’t believe he let himself get distracted like that. “Yep, that’s me, the one and only at your service.” He hoped that wasn’t too much. It was so hard to gauge who would like the cheesy crap they were supposed to do or not. It wasn’t his favorite thing to put on that kind of act after all.

Keith looked the boy up for a split second. He didn’t usually get guys like this. Usually they were... softer? Yeah, that seemed right. This guy looked kind of rugged. What was he doing here? Whatever, Keith was in no position to judge.
I’m tired and angry
But somebody should be

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:06 am

Vincent watched Keith and stifled a chuckle when Keith launched from the bench. He normally straight face turned slightly into a soft smile and he said, "you don't have to put on an act with me. I'd rather you be yourself" Vincent shoved his right hand into the pocket of his blue jeans. He smiled to Keith, but the smile was faint and showed nervousness about this whole thing.

He assumed by the glance he received from Keith that he didn't look like how the other boys looked that requested his services. That made him a bit more nervous about this whole thing.

I really think I shouldn't have done this .... he thought befor clearing his throat, "u-Um I'm not entirely sure how this whole thing works exactly " he admitted sheepishly.
Looking for MXM RPS

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:12 am

Keith’s face heated up as the guy laughed at him. At least he didn’t seem too nervous anymore. Still, his request put him off. Once the embarrassment had passed, Keith thought he might as well have a bit of fun here. “Be myself? I’m sure you don’t mean that.” Keith smirked a bit before getting a little closer to Vincent and talking in almost a whisper, “what if I’m awful?” Anyone who knew Keith would know he wasn’t, but this guy didn’t.

As the boy got nervous again and asked his second question, Keith pulled back a bit. “So, you have me for two hours to do anything you want,” Keith paused before continuing, “almost anything. I’m not open for special options. Especially if you aren’t buying me dinner first.” Keith winked, hoping he wasn’t going too far with this. The guy did tell him to be himself after all, and who was he to refuse a client?
I’m tired and angry
But somebody should be

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:21 am

Vincent blushed as Keith had gotten close to him. Then he chuckled lightly, "I highly doubt your awful." He commented lightly. Then he listened as it was explained to him how this works and he chuckled, "No worries there not looking for anything intimate " he said chuckling then he said, "let's go then there's this new restaurant I'm dying to try" he said smiling lightly to Kieth and spun on his heels walking beside kieth leading the way.

"I noticed you looked me over... I assume I like different then most of your Clients" he said chuckling lightly as his left index finger scratched his cheek
Looking for MXM RPS

databaseoverload
Bronze

Post by databaseoverload » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:39 am

Keith nodded, “Lead the way my good sir.” He had a bit of a laugh at his statement before focusing on where they were going. Keith listened closely to the question before answering. “Kind of. Most clients are older than you for one. Two, they seem a lot less confident than you do. They need that extra boost, ya know?” That’s what they provided, that confidence boost.

Lipstick Kiss wasn’t here just to satisfy people, it was here to fill something in their lives. From his experience, it really helped people. Rather it be emotionally or sometimes physically. He didn’t deal too much with the physical aspects, but he respected them as well.

“It’s not like you’re too different, but if I had to pick potential clients out of a line up, I wouldn’t really think to pick you.”
I’m tired and angry
But somebody should be

ProheroNaturesshadow
Silver

Post by ProheroNaturesshadow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:46 am

"I may seem confident bit trust me I'm not" Vincent admitted while they walked it the restaurant, it was a calm and steady pace. Vincent ran a hand through his silverish gray hair as it was a nervous tick of his and he sighed quietly. He at least on the inside was a nervous wreck, bit after what had happened he learned to hide his nervousness and anxiety as he felt that he deserved no sympathy.

He tapped his chin in thought to what to talk about, "so, what made you have this job?" He asked curiously as he looked at Keith.
Looking for MXM RPS