Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Guy of G

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Guy of G » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Archmagos wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:30 pm
Azrael looks at the weapons, he looks for any axe looking most like his own Omnissian Cog-Tooth, he then grabs a basic slug rifle weapon and finally the plasma gun. He begins blessing the plasma gun, trying to calm its enraged and long tormented spirit, he then begins to check all the plasma guns components, cleaning them with his mechandrites and moving on to his axe, preforming the same treatment and finally the slug rife, again repeating the same process. Once he is done he looks at the members of his group, only now noticing the cat-girl's mutation, spending a while looking at her before asking.

"Are you a xeno or mutant? What ever it is, it's not truly human."
"Nyaaa I'm a Erheni silly! I dunno what either of those are Mr. Metal man."

As the group groaned in dismay at the saccharine antics of the catgirl, the guards encouraged the prisoners to be silent when one of them pulls out a remote of some sort and with a push of its button, an ear-ringing sound projects from their collars, causing the prisoners no small amount of agony as they fell to the floor, writhing in pain.

"AGH MY FETHING EARS!!!"

"NYAAAAAOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAARRRGGGGHH MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

Fortunately for them, the guard stops it after only ten seconds, muttering underneath his breath something abut not damaging the meat too badly before the stunned and writhing group of prisoners was hauled up their feet and corralled towards the gate, where they waited for their judgement. Behind the gates, the cheering grew louder as the announcer began to speak.

"MY FELLOW DRUKHARI! THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL NIGHT HAS FINALLY COME!!! BEHIND THE SOUTHERN GATE LIES TONIGHT'S VICTIMS, EAGER FOR A CHANCE AT FREEDOM AND SURVIVAL BY BEING PITTED AGAINST OUR MENAGERIE'S NEWEST FAVORITES: THE WINGED REPTILES!!!!"

"Wait..did those pale bastards just mention winged reptiles?" One of the Scantily clad women just realized what what's happening.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The second one screamed in terror

"The hell are they on about?! Its freaking me out mang!"

"My guess is they think something horrible is waiting for us out there. "
"Feth me...good thing I found a tread fether. I'm hoping this thing still works though..."

"Do avoid blowing us up Bumpkin." The Royal scolded

"We don't blow up allies, unlike you Blueblood Trash."

"That was Strum's Command! His cowardice in battle is a stain on all Royals!" He responded enraged.

"Uh guys can we not argue while we are going to be forced into a deathmatch against monsters?"

"Da, the Sabbat Worlds Crusade was centuries ago, we do not have courtesy of discussing old wounds."

"Centuries ago?" The feuding Gaurdsmen responded in unison.

The argument was interrupted by the groaning of machinery as the Gate draws open, where they are met with the bloodstained sands of the Arena floor and the thunderous applause of a full-capacity crowd. Looking at the arena floor, they'd quickly notice that it was littered by the bodies of soldiers in green armor and blue-skinned aliens with hoofed feet clad in yellow armor.

"Bastards..."

"How unsurprising... The Drukhari enjoy seeing so-called lesser species kill each other as much as the Aeldari."

The gate on the other side of the arena also began to draw open as the snorting and bellowing of numerous large and hungry beasts echo from the gate...

White Wraith

Post by White Wraith » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 am

Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:29 pm
"oh; me and my sisters," She jerks a thumb at the other antirain members, "Work for a PMC called Griffin and Kryuger. We've been contracted as pathfinders for this invasion of Italy."

Over by the MPs, M16 leans over and whispers to M4. "Looks like Sop 2's making some friends."

"Yeah she's settling in shockingly well..."
"Ah, I see. So now that you and your sisters are here with the rest of us, what do you think of this place so far? I'm a fairly recent arrival myself. I got here after the Dinosaur Empire attacked the city with that flying fortress of theirs."

Immediately after he said that, Alistair briefly wondered how soon he'll encounter that flaming giant again, who'd probably be stronger and angrier than ever. Hopefully it wouldn't be too soon. He knew the Epyon thought otherwise, as Alistair felt its eagerness to properly settle that score and the desire to kill the one who damaged it.

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 am

Deathsaurer wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:49 pm
After his initial outburst yielded no results Seymour decided approaching the XO was the best strategy. Regardless of how... questionable their first meeting was these robots were far too important a lead to be overlooked.

"Can I talk to you for a minute big guy? Jackson was it? I'm kinda struggling with names right now, seems I have a bit of a hangover. Look we probably got off on the wrong foot with that Mars thing. And you probably don't want to hear anything I have to say but I need you to hear me out. I need to know where these robots came from. Whoever created them stole one of my designs which means they've been to my world. Which, of course, means if we can find that person we might actually have a chance to figure out what is going on. Making these robots potentially the most important thing in the world right now... and I hate myself for saying that."
sir_fire wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:18 pm
And then the awkward situation was defused by Seymour... When he introduces an even more Awkward one with the mother of all mistaken identities.

"...My name is Xavier Greywood, the Captain of the Mississippi is Drew Jackson."

A pause as the Redskinned man processes what Seymour just said to him, which involved him pushing up his sunglasses in a rather uncomfortable manner.

"I wouldn't know anything about that... Griffon & Kryuger and their partners errr... I.O.P was it? Anyway, if you've questions regarding these machines, ask their people for a meeting."

Xavier motions towards the AR team and their dummies.
"16Lab actually, though I suppose that IOP still counts since 16Lab is a subsidiary of them." M4 corrected, turning to face them and Seymour. She extends a hand in greeting to the new person in the conversation. "M4A1, team leader of Anti-rain. I'm happy to answer whatever questions I can."
White Wraith wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 am
"Ah, I see. So now that you and your sisters are here with the rest of us, what do you think of this place so far? I'm a fairly recent arrival myself. I got here after the Dinosaur Empire attacked the city with that flying fortress of theirs."

Immediately after he said that, Alistair briefly wondered how soon he'll encounter that flaming giant again, who'd probably be stronger and angrier than ever. Hopefully it wouldn't be too soon. He knew the Epyon thought otherwise, as Alistair felt its eagerness to properly settle that score and the desire to kill the one who damaged it.
Sopmod shrugs. "Can't really give a detailed review since I've only seen the hangar bay, sorry. But if the rest is like this I think I'll enjoy my time here. How about you?" Sop was happy she was getting along seemingly quite well with the pilot. She was always happy to make new friends and if this guy had such a cool mech, maybe he'd help her get a good relation with it too?
F**k 5-7

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Archmagos

Post by Archmagos » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:05 am

[/quote]
Guy of G wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:54 pm

"Nyaaa I'm a Erheni silly! I dunno what either of those are Mr. Metal man."

As the group groaned in dismay at the saccharine antics of the catgirl, the guards encouraged the prisoners to be silent when one of them pulls out a remote of some sort and with a push of its button, an ear-ringing sound projects from their collars, causing the prisoners no small amount of agony as they fell to the floor, writhing in pain.

"AGH MY FETHING EARS!!!"

"NYAAAAAOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAARRRGGGGHH MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

Fortunately for them, the guard stops it after only ten seconds, muttering underneath his breath something abut not damaging the meat too badly before the stunned and writhing group of prisoners was hauled up their feet and corralled towards the gate, where they waited for their judgement. Behind the gates, the cheering grew louder as the announcer began to speak.

"MY FELLOW DRUKHARI! THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ALL NIGHT HAS FINALLY COME!!! BEHIND THE SOUTHERN GATE LIES TONIGHT'S VICTIMS, EAGER FOR A CHANCE AT FREEDOM AND SURVIVAL BY BEING PITTED AGAINST OUR MENAGERIE'S NEWEST FAVORITES: THE WINGED REPTILES!!!!"

"Wait..did those pale bastards just mention winged reptiles?" One of the Scantily clad women just realized what what's happening.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The second one screamed in terror

"The hell are they on about?! Its freaking me out mang!"

"My guess is they think something horrible is waiting for us out there. "
"Feth me...good thing I found a tread fether. I'm hoping this thing still works though..."

"Do avoid blowing us up Bumpkin." The Royal scolded

"We don't blow up allies, unlike you Blueblood Trash."

"That was Strum's Command! His cowardice in battle is a stain on all Royals!" He responded enraged.

"Uh guys can we not argue while we are going to be forced into a deathmatch against monsters?"

"Da, the Sabbat Worlds Crusade was centuries ago, we do not have courtesy of discussing old wounds."

"Centuries ago?" The feuding Gaurdsmen responded in unison.

The argument was interrupted by the groaning of machinery as the Gate draws open, where they are met with the bloodstained sands of the Arena floor and the thunderous applause of a full-capacity crowd. Looking at the arena floor, they'd quickly notice that it was littered by the bodies of soldiers in green armor and blue-skinned aliens with hoofed feet clad in yellow armor.

"Bastards..."

"How unsurprising... The Drukhari enjoy seeing so-called lesser species kill each other as much as the Aeldari."

The gate on the other side of the arena also began to draw open as the snorting and bellowing of numerous large and hungry beasts echo from the gate...
Azrael's system deactivates the audio receptors before the ten seconds is over, but his focus is thrown off by the audio assault. He notices the bodies, identifying the blue corpses as Tau, cowards and makers of the hated Abominable Intelligence. Almost enjoying the sight of the dead Tau, Azrael turns his scanners to the far gate, trying to see what vile xeno they will be pitched against before remembering the Scantily clad women seemed to know what they where fighting. He turns to look at them, straight in the eyes, his cold gaze giving no sign of emotion.

"You seem to know the creatures we are fighting, what manner of Xenos are they?"

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:42 am

TehChron wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 am

"Whoa whoa whoa, Cap!" The figure spoke from the shadows of the Hangar, accompanied by the click and hiss of a lighter illuminates an impeccably stylish figure, "I've only just gotten the paperwork filed for your latest purchase! I hope you plan on giving me a little extra to help cover the tracks for having to set up a shipment for three new pilots!" The flame met the tip of the cigar, and with a practiced huff, the cancerstick burned a bright cherry red, glowing far brighter in tune with a long, drawn out drag.

Roman Torchwick sighed contentedly, a cloud of ash-grey smoke released into the recycled air of the Vesalius. With a twinkle and readjustment of a brand new Fedora, nearly identical to its forebear, the practiced businessman winked at the masked man daringly, "Let's talk rates." He added with a smile.
"Do not fret, we shall have your payment ready in due time. But I have other matters concerning me at the moment do understand and have a degree of patience Mr. Torchwick" The Blond Masked man calmly and politely responded to the red haired hatted gentleman before him.

Elric of Melnibone

Post by Elric of Melnibone » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:49 am

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am
Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:31 am
Two hours later...

The AR team, now fitted out with their Dummy links in tow, walked out onto the platform as their transport descended. The Skyranger transport was a new vehicle designed by IOP (you thought IOP only made dolls? They make basically anything it's crazy), built to work as a high speed transport capable of getting an echelon to the other side of the world in just a few hours; and while the transport hadn't sold too terribly well, G&K still used them quite predominantly as a transport.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Sop said, brimming with anticipation as she and her duplicates board the craft. M16 smiled and shook her head with a sigh as she watched the excitable teammate. "Just remember this is gonna be a tough fight, sop II. These aren't just terrorists we're going up against this time."

"Perfect excuse for you to finally actually use the canon strapped to your back then, eh?" STAR remarked.

"Well, about that actually... Team leader?" M16 turned to M4, who responded with a slightly confused "Yes M16?"

"I've been thinking for a while. Persica gave me this cannon simply because I was the first; the precursor to you, and to the rest of Anti Rain. That being said, I've never been the leader, never had the spark in my mindmap that's allowed me to truly take you all to victory. That's always been your job. As such, I feel that you deserve this far more than I ever could." M16, the only of her 5 bodies that had the one-of-a-kind weapon, took it off her back and handed it to her team leader. SOP gasped in surprise.

"Damn siscon..." STAR grumbled on the other side of the room.

M4 was speechless for a moment, staring at the object in her older sister's hand. "M16... Are... Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Take it, you'll probably use it far better than I ever would." And genuine smile was on M16's face, and it spread to M4's as well as the team leader of Anti Rain nodded and accepted the gift, putting it over her shoulder. "Thank you, M16."

"Your welcome. Now, let's go blow up some dinosaurs." And with that, M16 and M4 strapped into the seats of the transport as it took off and headed for the Mississippi.

Another half hour later...

The skyranger approached it's destination and opened comms with the command of the ship after an uneventful ride.

"Mississippi, this is G&K skyranger; requesting landing permission to drop off your new allies. How copy, over?"
Mississippi, en route to FPA Staging Ground

Jackson looked at the statistics and information on the pathfinders who took the offer for the mission, having been informed of their arrival just yesterday, moments after the Mississippi had begun its journey towards North Africa. At his side was his ever loyal and capable right hand man Xavier Greywood, having already settled his obligations and now returned to his master's side.

"So let me get this straight.... Mechanical blow up dolls, repurposed as heavy infantry and given surplus milspec gear sold at discount prices to Merc outfits?"

Xavier answers Jackson without any delay or hint of any emotion other than his usual lack of it.

"Seems so Captain."

"Now I've seen everything, bad enough I have these gonzos here and those academy-indoctrinated twits to deal with. Oh well it can't get any worse and robots are worth much less than human lives..."

And then his comlink comes to life with a barely audible ringtone.

"Yeah? G&K? They're our pathfinder contingent. Yes mercs, just like those bunch who I let aboard my ship. Good."

The captain turns to his loyal Native American with a face of exasperated disbelief.

"The sexbots are here. Go grab some MPs to greet them on the helipad and try not to scare them too much."

Xavier simply gives his Captain a curt nod before he strides out of Jackson's personal quarters, hardly making a noise as he did so.

"Mississippi to Skyranger, you're clear to land. The helipad is on the stern, right behind the conning tower."

Aside from the T-Dolls, there were other units requisitioned for the Mississippi and currently en route to the rendezvous point with the ship on the Port City of Marseilles: Veteran TSF squads from the FPA member countries of Germany, Italy and France, plus an elite cadre of ex-Soviet TSF aces; survivors and refugees from the USSR, now legends of the FPA's Auxiliary Forces Command, a contingent of Marines and Mechanized Infantry from Italy and Austria and last but not least were Super Robots from the UN Allied Robot Corps, some elements of which were from the Hive city OP and Russian Military heavy artillery Super Robots from the aspects of the government native to home world of the Dinosaur Empire, grim yet fiercely determined pilots whose country was destroyed in the first years of the Paradox Cascade and thus fight with unmatched ferocity and courage as they've nothing to lose.

As this was a major operation against the Dinosaur Empire, the Getter Arc and the Azure Defiant would continue to be a part of the Mississippi's contingent, that and as per Jin's strange stewardship of the Purgatory.
"The Dinosaur Empire?" I give Balalaika an incredulous look. This has to be some sort of joke. "The same dinosaurs that have been extinct for millions of years?" Revolver Ocelot is on my left, and is wearing a bemused grin on his face.

"It wouldn't be the strangest thing I have seen." The expert of torture and subterfuge doesn't seem fazed by the news. "So, Balalaika what would you have us do?" He folds his arms over his chest. "Rasputin can handle himself in a fight but I am not exactly fit for combat right now--"

"We managed to retrieve one of those metal gears you love to go on about." That's when the she-wolf flips a switch on her terminal. A holographic image of a war machine of some sort appears.

"Metal Gear Rex! How did you--"

"I told you before, Adamska. You shouldn't underestimate a former member of the Vozdushno-Desantnye Vojska'." That's when the fierce leader of The Wolf's Den takes out a case of cigars, and opens it up. The hologram changes, and we see the other armed forces preparing for the oncoming assault. Sofiya Pavlovena lights up another cigar. "I assume you know how to pilot it?"

"I do..." Adamska frowns in distaste. As if he is reminded of a rather sordid memory. "Is it equipped with any thermonuclear warheads?"

"Of course it is. You can't fight a war unprepared." The vicious wolf of the battlefield gets up, and leans against her desk. "It has four at the moment, and each have the expected yield of the Tsar bomb. About four hundred megatons of TNT are at your disposal." There is something inhuman about the way she carries herself. As if she was expectant of the sort of bloodshed that would follow. "Don't squander what I have given you."

"What are you going to have us do? Destroy a city, or leave a mountain in rubble?" I shake my head. It's as if the shrewd woman wanted this war to escalate.

"Trust me when I say this: that's what Adamska will need just to survive in the coming battle. As for you, Rasputin?" Her eyes narrow, and I could practically feel her frigid gaze pierce through my soul. "You can take care of yourself." There is something smarmy about her sneer. Oh, come on! Don't tell me she was still sore about my pet vampire?

"Very well." I grumble, and I just hope I don't have to do anything excessive here. I don't want to glass the surface of this earth by accident. "Where shall we meet with the other armed forces to begin this operation against the Dinosaur Empire?"

"The FPA Staging Ground."

I take a deep breath. I guess that settles it.

"I will teleport us there immediately."

White Wraith

Post by White Wraith » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:59 am

Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:37 am
Sopmod shrugs. "Can't really give a detailed review since I've only seen the hangar bay, sorry. But if the rest is like this I think I'll enjoy my time here. How about you?" Sop was happy she was getting along seemingly quite well with the pilot. She was always happy to make new friends and if this guy had such a cool mech, maybe he'd help her get a good relation with it too?
Alistair pondered for a short moment, then said, "Well, the people here are certainly an odd mix and I won't lie, certain ones in particular are just painfully embarrassing to watch. Still, in the short time I've been here, I think it's generally a decent place. Judging from the Dinosaur Empire incident I mentioned, they'll get the job done when it matters."

Neomorph

Post by Neomorph » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:53 am

Kairo sat in the hangar as he looked around the clean-looking facility he was in. "This is kind of boring... It's tiring." He then stood up and walked down, passing by many mobile suits that belong to OMNI. He stopped by his mobile suit. The ZGMF-XA00 Excalius, currently being equipped with his "Xeno" Railgun.

"There it is.." Kairo smiled with happiness, he had never had such powerful weapons. "Well, Excalius. Let's try that out, shall we?"

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:29 pm

Neomorph wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:53 am
Kairo sat in the hangar as he looked around the clean-looking facility he was in. "This is kind of boring... It's tiring." He then stood up and walked down, passing by many mobile suits that belong to OMNI. He stopped by his mobile suit. The ZGMF-XA00 Excalius, currently being equipped with his "Xeno" Railgun.

"There it is.." Kairo smiled with happiness, he had never had such powerful weapons. "Well, Excalius. Let's try that out, shall we?"

As Kairo climbed aboard his Gundam and went through pre-flight checks, his home base's air traffic control officer gets in touch with him through the radio.

"Taking the Excalius out for a spin again Lt. Makami?"

As the Gundam's multidue of systems comes to life, the hangar doors began to slide open; letting in the light of the morning sun into the deck and the humid heat of the Central American Rainforest, where the mountainside view gave the Mobile Suit pilot a scenic view of the jungle and rivers below, the sight temporarily interrupted by a flock of white birds that had been spooked by the hangar doors opening and thus prudently flew away from the runway.

Neomorph

Post by Neomorph » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:29 pm
Neomorph wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:53 am

As Kairo climbed aboard his Gundam and went through pre-flight checks, his home base's air traffic control officer gets in touch with him through the radio.

"Taking the Excalius out for a spin again Lt. Makami?"

As the Gundam's multidue of systems comes to life, the hangar doors began to slide open; letting in the light of the morning sun into the deck and the humid heat of the Central American Rainforest, where the mountainside view gave the Mobile Suit pilot a scenic view of the jungle and rivers below, the sight temporarily interrupted by a flock of white birds that had been spooked by the hangar doors opening and thus prudently flew away from the runway.
"Yeah, I am. Kind of boring just sitting around and doing nothing." The Coordinator replied. He began the startup sequence, taking out the pilot's input keyboard and began typing. The Phase Shift Armor activating in the process. "Alright. Kairo Makami, Excalius Gundam. Launching."

The base platform where the Excalius stood would move forward, dettaching the wires on it's back as the thrusters activated, the Excalius flew out of the hangar and began spinning around. "Hm, a bit heavy to control than last time but it will do." Kairo said.