[Spanchez] Bloody Roses

spacesgoats

Re: [Spanchez] Bloody Roses

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:29 am

Kai looked at him as he started speak up, especially for the human Emmaline and his own self. The younger Vampire did make valid points but what was to happen if she did tell the world of Vampires or to stop him from just killing both of this because of this nonsense? What stopped him was because he was so frustrated that he didn’t understand why he cared so much for this human?! Why didn’t he compel her for the beginning but letting her go with just even more information about them? Why was he so close to her, why did he love a human?! He was confused, his mind was clouded that’s why he couldn’t kill them but he will make sure to wreck havoc on their life. For making him confused and the fact that he stood up to him and that he accepted it. The worse part of the revenge he planned was that t wouldn’t even be directly him giving it to her but it would definitely be someone close to him. “Have her and leave.” He said short and coldly before he snapped his fingers and there appeared Emmaline in front of Jackson but she seemed drained of blood and energy it being a bite mark where the mark that bonded Kai together was before and bites else where on her neck and shoulder. There was a few from Kai but there was mostly other bites that drained her as she fell limp towards Jackson. “Just be warned, I will make your life a living hell for standing up to me like that, for even... Choose this for you.” He growled before he disappeared and left Emmaline and Jackson alone considering that the humans that was compelled and healed were sent home and the Vampiric servants was elsewhere cleaning up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:59 am

Jackson felt good to hear those words from Kai to take Emmaline and leave. Gladly he nodded to all his warnings and smiled. He didn't want to lose this chance to get Emmaline back. But seeing her drained from everything made him so weak. He narrowed his sharp eyes on her and ran to her side grabbing her hips to hold her up. His mouth still stained with blood. He sighed "I'm here Emmaline, I'm here" he said but it sounded a little fake for Jackson. Some part of him couldn't handle the smell of her. It was digging into his body and killing him. He shook his head and picked Emmaline up bridal style and descended the stairs to leave. Tonight had been long enough for the both of them. He opened the door and didn't even shut it as they left. He put some speed into his step so he could get Emmaline inside and safe. He went to his house, he has never let someone come into it. No one at all. He opened the door to his big dark house. He sighed and went straight up to his giant bed and laid Emmaline down. He blinked spacing out but he managed to get her under the covers. He grabbed a cloth and got it wet as he went to the bedside. He leaned over and softly brushed Emmaline's pale face "Like a white rose" he whispered. He sighed and grabbed a chair and sat by the bed.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:21 pm

Emmaline was barely conscious as she had noticed that she was with Jackson again but she felt like something was off. Why did Kai let her off so easily? But she couldn’t think too much of it from the fact that she was too drained and barely even conscious. She sighed a faint breath as she wrapped one of her arms around his shoulder as his arm held her up mostly while she had leaned on him mostly. She smiled faintly as she looked over at him from his comforting words and his embrace but that was the only thing she saw until she had passed in his arms with soft but barely passable breaths as she had trusted him with her

After he had put her in his bed and had taken care of her with a wet but cold damp towel on her face. She felt it but she was so drained out psychically and emotionally that she didn’t wake up until hours after. The color had came back to her face as she had started to slowly wake up from moving a bit on the bed. She opened her eyes slowly with a soft groan of pain from the bites on her neck and shoulder and few on her arms but she fought through the pain and sat up to see, “Jackson...” She smiled a genuine smile of seeing him. She had missed him and see him just sitting there had relieved her of her stress and it really... She started to cry softly as she was glad to see him before she tackled him with a hug

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:14 pm

Jackson saw as Emmaline’s eyes fluttered open. A great thing she woke up. He walked to her side as her soft voice said his name and that enough made him shiver. He soon felt her arms surround him in her excitement “There there, rest” he said and stroked her head softly as he helped lower her back down. He frowned slightly “Im so sorry, I should have been there for you” he explained and lokked away in shame that he had let her down. He felt ashamed that he would have let her be in this bad of condition.
People often remark that I’m pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you’ve got to have talent and know how to use it. – Frank Sinatra

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:58 am

Emmaline cried softly as she held him closely and tightly against her crying face. She leaked so much tears because of the fact that she had missed him so much and because what happened at the party had scarred her... It was terrifying and she thought she would have to relieve that for many years to come. She thought that Jackson had left her for good to be with his true side, to be a Vampire. But it was a relief that he was here, that he had saved her and that he was taking care of her. She cried for a few minutes but she pulled away with soft sniffles as she held wiped her tears away from his slightly flushed face. “I-It’s okay...” She whispered as she felt the pain run through her body but she ignored it as the bites showered her upper body

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:14 am

Jackson stayed slilent, still fearing the thought of her body. Her blood running through her vains. He wasnt sure how much of it he could take but he didnt want to find out. He gave Emmaline a kiss on the head and began to pull away and stand up, not sure if she would question why. But he just said “Get some rest baby rose” he said softly, but his mouth bearly able to spit out the words.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:37 am

Emmaline blinked a couple of times from noticing how Jackson was quiet, very as soon as she had gotten her hug and pulled away? Was he surprised from the hug? Was he really that put down from the fact that he couldn’t actually help what happened. But she felt like it was more deeper than that and she was confused. But what questioned her more was when he had barely let out a whisper of telling her to get her rest. She was confused and a bit sadden... Did she make him upset, mad, confused or sad? What did she do? But maybe it wasn’t what she did maybe it was the fact of what happened to her and how the bites were visible that made him mad at himself? Her mind was running wild with thoughts as an worried expression had slipped into her face. She was terribly confused but worried for Jackson but then it hit her... He didn’t have a drink yet all night, and seeing the bites and maybe her blood— She was over thinking it but maybe... Her blood was getting to him. She didn’t hate this problem but she hated the fact that it stopped his interaction with her. “Jackson...” she talked to him so he would stop. “Are you thirsty...? You can drink from me.” She smiled softly. “If it gets you to talk to me and lay with me... I’ll give you my blood, I need you here...” She said softly

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:24 am

Jackson stopped in his tracks. He listened to her sweet beckoning call. He closed his eyes and looked at her “I wont put you through more tonight, youve been through enough” he spoke gently. But he didnt want to leave her alone. So maybe if he didnt think of blood or the hunger calling him to eat her, just maybe he could lie with her. He smile “but Ill lie with you for a bit until you fall asleep” he said as he walked over and got into the bed slowly.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:13 am

Emmaline looked at him as she noticed that the backgrounds were different and that she wasn’t at her house but maybe his? She didn’t even notice from waking up or even looking around but now she did when he wanted to walk away from her and do what he needed to do which was, get away from her so he wouldn’t smell her or attack her - or that’s what she thought. But she figured she was right but how quick he froze from walking and he went quiet for a few moments before turning around to look to speak around the question. So he was hungry... But didn’t want to hurt her more, but he was willing to stay with her till she slept. It sounded amazing from the pain she was going through and she wanted to sleep the day away. But she didn’t want him starving, “I don’t mind you biting me one more time, a little bit more pain won’t hurt badly... I don’t think, I don’t want you to sleep with me in starvation... I don’t want to force you either, I don’t mind if you lay with me and dont bite me, what I’m trying to say is that I care about you as much as you do me.” She blushes faintly

Spanchez

Post by Spanchez » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:25 am

Jackson smiled as he got into the bed beisde her “Shhhh, Emmaline, it’s okay. This wouldnt be the first time without eating for me. But it would kill me to drink from you again, it almost got out of control last time” he explained and leaned back in the bed his hands to himself and sighed “Maybe Kai wanted to test me being this close to you. Since he knows that he has this sort of power over me. Maybe he wants me to starve enough to kill you.” He almost mumbles through. He was overthinking now, he didnt want to lose Emmaline.