An Old Friend (Tanith)

Tanith
Silver

Re: An Old Friend (Tanith)

Post by Tanith » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:36 pm

"Our lives wouldnt of been in danger if you hadnt got us in that situation. You order the hit."
Books are better than People

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:38 pm

"But if I hadn't, some other hunter would. A hunter without the same rules that I have. Or my brothers would've gone rogue anyway."
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:40 pm

"I dont want you near her."

*Bea goes to terras side protectivly

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Terra looks between the two arguing women, and just slinks down to hide under the covers.
"Bea, you wanna know why I became a hunter in the first place?"
Apologies to those I RP with. My phone has stopped working, so until I get a new one it will be quite difficult to post as frequently as I usually do. I'm extremely sorry but I hope to get a new one as soon as possible so I can get back to role play with you all properly.

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:46 pm

"Because your parents were killed by a Vampire and you wanted revenge im guessing."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:53 pm

"Well, kind of. I had to watch as my mum got drained by a vampire. But the last words my mum said were look after your brothers, and don't spend the rest of your life hung up on revenge. That was actually my mums final wish. That I look after Geoff and Fred, and that I don't take revenge. But my brothers wanted revenge anyway. And I couldn't follow both of my mums wishes. The only reason I became a hunter was to protect my brothers. Even if they are both older than I am. I put my rules in place to prevent as much death as possible..."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:54 pm

"How fucking kind of you. How mercifull."

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:58 pm

Terra shuffles even further under the covers, hiding.
"If you were in my position, what would you do? I promised that I would look after my brothers. And the only way to keep that promise is by doing what I do."

Tanith
Silver

Post by Tanith » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:00 pm

"Leave those two Morons. They are old enough to look after themselves. "

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 pm

Summer sighs. "They're morons, complete fucking idiots, but they're family. I don't want them to die."