Dragon's Rebellion

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Re: Dragon's Rebellion

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:08 am

Galliad nodded, looking over at his leader. "Don't worry; I'll make sure she's happy." he smiled. He was surprised about the amount of times he had smiled so far since joining the rebellion. Somehow he felt happier here than anywhere in the world. Perhaps it was because of the amount of people he had helped send to Vyvaldir's embraced.
------------------------
Cuyler looked over to Eve, locking eyes with hers and felt slightly pierced. He knew he hadn't to be trusted, but... he felt as if Unia was preying on this feeling of weakness. Walking around the area, he sat down next to Feryah, who was standing by herself, clearly looking bored.He approached her and nodded, greeting her. "How were you? Did you get some rest for the big day?"

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:10 am

Toryn took the noncommittal response in stride, making sure the clothe that protected his hand from the heat of the handle was firmly in place before turning to return to the tent. Silva didn't move from her spot, comfortable and purring, and he didn't call her. She'd only be bored if she followed him in any case. The steady steps of the commander approached as he stepped away from the fire, and Toryn inclined his head in greeting as they passed each other. He was still within earshot when he heard of their plans, and his steps paused for a brief moment, then resumed. Just them ey... Just as well perhaps, though he was concerned for the injured they left behind, as all the main medics and healers were included in their odd band of unique individuals. Most all were stable at the moment, so hopefully the assistants would be able to manage once they left. With a soft sigh, he ducked into the tent and set the kettle down on a table.

"Alright, who's awake enough and will be wantin' tea?" he hummed, getting a smatter of responses around the tent from patients. Mentally mapping where he'd heard the voices from as he crouched to grab the metal cups, he continued his ditty, letting the tune catch. It was an old melody, something jaunty he'd heard in a tavern once, and a few of the other occupants of the tent joined in with the words, bringing a smile to his face.

-<>-

Naqi eyed the girl, curious. She knew well enough from travel and experience not to judge an individual by their outward appearance. Just look at Evelune and Bliss. They were small, aye, but you could tell you didn't want to get on their bad side. And if you didn't figure it out, you soon learned. This girl however seemed just as soft as her looks would have you believe, timid and almost shy. Strange, Naqi wouldn't have expected someone of her demeanor in a rebellion. Then again, Unia seemed to have a knack for driving people to oppose their nature. In all kinds of ways. Still, this little one made you want to wrap her in a blanket and keep her safe. Naqi let out a breath. She wasn't good with these types, her brisk attitude didn't tend to translate well.

"No need to be nervous." the healer said, managing to shift her bundle to one hip and show the girl her other hand in an attempt at a calming gesture. "When did you last see her?" she added, gaze sweeping the girl's delicate features to see if she recognized them or had seen anyone who resembled her. No... Both a bad and good thing. She couldn't help her immediately, but it also meant her sister hadn't been to the medical tent, so she was probably okay. Providing she had been seen in the last day. For this aspen leaf's sake, Naqi hoped so.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:36 am

Ophelia didn't really respond in any form when Galliad ran over and pulled her into an embrace. She kept her face mostly hidden as the silent tears continued to leak out of her eyes. Going against her nature was mind breaking for her, it was even worse when there wasn't a true redeeming for it. Her family was already dead, only Unia knew just how long they'd been dead though. The pain of losing your entire family at once was already destroying the cheery and normally smiling girl from the inside out. She didn't know what to do or what to even say to people now that she had betrayed them all. Maybe it would be best not to say a word until she met with Eve to discuss her punishment. She wouldn't put it past the woman if she was preparing an execution to deter other betrayals.

Thinking of the woman Eve walked over and though she didn't see it Fifi knew the issue was present in her mind. The smaller woman didn't even make a move or sound when she was picked up off the cold floor and back onto the bed. Only thing she did do was curl up into a ball, pulling her knees against her chest. It'd be obvious to anyone looking that the poor woman was broken, a shell of the cheery person who proudly stomped around the camp.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:27 pm

"Yesterday.. evening. I wanted to talk to her but she got drunk.." Niriana mumbled, fiddling with the messily cut dress she was still wearing. It carried the insignia of the cultists but it was obvious that the timid girl didn't mean any harm. If anything, she was scared harm would be done to her. She looked around nervously, hugging the coat she had been given close as the cool morning air hit her delicate and pale skin. She was shaking a little. The woman who had asked the little ashenhaired girl seemed nice and the shortie didn't feel as frightened as before. It was simply that it was hard to feel comfortable in a place she had never been in before after running from Unia's cultists for what felt like a lifetime at that point - she felt alone and she didn't know anyone in this rebellion.

Feryah grinned at Cuyler, nodding a bit. "Sure have gotten enough rest. I gotta be ready for the big fights! They're the most fun, after all. After that comes clothesmaking. But that's beside the point." She laughed a little, letting her claws disappear after she cleaned them of the blood from the previous day.

Kuyiri nodded a bit less groggily, sighing inaudibly when Toryn left to go to the medical tent. She kept petting the cute tiger, shaking her head barely.
Love, Kitty!

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:57 pm

Eve bit down on her tongue, looking out to the medical tent. She knew if she spoke of this to anyone, they would quickly descend on the poor girl; They wouldn't understand what happened. Letting her head hang for a moment, she rubbed the bridge of her nose in frustration as she thought. She wouldn't execute the girl, nor would she truly punish Ophelia. Having heard that her family was slaughtered was enough of a punishment, it seemed. What would she do? She couldn't bring herself to parade the girl as a traitor, but she knew she couldn't let it stand that someone was so quick to toss her under the bus. Perhaps if she had payed attention to the warning signs and had been less eager to mindlessly follow, none of this would have been a problem. Eve sighed, realizing that maybe she should stop being so trusting of others. This was a Rebellion; anyone could switch, as proven by the incidents that occurred last night.

Raising her head after she finished her thoughts, Eve looked down at her hands. "Can I ask you all a question?" She said, her voice still quiet and calm. Looking to the fire once more, she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward slightly, resting her elbows on her knees. "What would be the best way to deal with betrayal?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. "Not saying I've been betrayed, just want to know what you all would do in such a situation." She looked at the others, eyebrows slightly raised in question.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Aranor smiled faintly as Eve touched his shoulder and sat next to him. He listened quietly as she spoke, knowing the importance of what she was saying, but when she asked about betrayal he gave her a look, part of him cautious. "I suppose it would depend on how severe the betrayal. If it's a minor betrayal, I would urge you to face whoever it was, and try to understand why, then make a decision." His face then darkened and he turned back to the fire, "A major betrayal however, one that puts lives in danger? A betrayal that would threaten the rebellion? That's treason, regardless of whatever reason they may have had, and we all know the punishment for treason. Death." Aranor was possessed of some strong opinions in regards to betrayal and treason. He was not quick to forgive betrayal, and he saw no need for mercy towards those who commited treason.

Ramiel stared at Saul, raising an eyebrow, confused. He then sighed, facepalming as he figured out what the doctor meant. "You napped with him, you didn't have sex. Be careful with your words, doc." He then leaned back, running a hand through his hair, "I don't think napping together is major. It's a show of trust, and compassion, and MAYBE intimacy, but it isn't sexual. I think Kuyi may just be jealous of how close you are, if those reasons are the ONLY reasons you can think of in regards to why she may be angry with you."
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Actual Trash

Post by Actual Trash » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Naqi nodded. Good, at least the girl knew her sister was alive, that was an excellent start in any search. And she was likely still in the camp, unless she was a scout. Even then, she shouldn’t be far... The healer was tugged from her thoughts when her gaze caught the ragged garment the small one wore, the old dress barely lending any protection against the northern elements. Aye she had a coat, but it was hardly enough. Naqi let out a slightly exasperated puff. What was it with the people in this rebellion and disregarding the basics of self care. They wouldn’t be any good to anyone if they let themselves be taken out by the easily preventable stuff like infection and pneumonia. Shaking her head, she turned on a heel.

“If she’s alive, then she can wait a little longer. You need new clothes. Come on, aspen leaf, before you shake yourself to pieces.” Naqi stated, tone not leaving much room for argument as she tilted her head in a ‘follow me’ gesture, heading off towards the washing. They would be able to take her bandage load and likely have some spare, clean outfits available. Indeed, when she arrived a weary looking man with a broken leg propped on a chair looked up from his sudsy water, grinned tiredly and accepted the new load. After a murmured conversation and a quick check on his leg, he pointed her to what she needed and the healer bustled over to the table of dried garments, sorting through till she found some small trousers, a long tunic and heavy undershirt, sash and boots. Turning, she walked over and extended them wordlessly to the girl, brow arched as if daring her to protest.
The Rubbish has arrived!✨| Art Thread

ConfidentialCon

Post by ConfidentialCon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm

Saul sighed, unsure if he was relived or even more confused. He'd pinballed through more emotions in the last half hour than he usually did in a week. Maybe his uncle was right: he should've just taken a vow of silence and become a priest, never having the chance to put his foot in his mouth again. "I'm fairly certain that's all it could be. But if it's jealousy..."

He shook his head, a bit wry. "I'm guessing that telling her it wasn't what it looked like wouldn't help. But him and I are friends, nothing more; we only met a few days ago." He almost smiled, the expression resigned. He'd spent his fair share of time when he was younger pinning after people who'd never feel the same. He didn't particularly want to repeat the experience. "Besides, I doubt Toryn is even interested in men."

God Of The North
Bronze

Post by God Of The North » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Ramiel looked at Saul, his head cocked to the side, "You said TORYN OFFERED to let YOU nap on his lap. That seems like the sort of thing a gay man would offer a man he's interested in. I wouldn't let just anyone sleep in MY lap, only someone I'm interested in."

Ramiel then stood up with a sigh, shaking his head. "You people are so soft and scared. You want to find out if he's interested in men?" He then turned around and he walked out of Saul's tent, brushing the flaps open. He glanced behind him, towards Saul and he spoke plainly, "Only one way to find out, Doc." He then let the flap close behind him and he walked away from the tent, making his way towards the center of the camp. It was morning, people tended to make their way to the center bonfire in the morning. It was warm, and it was right next to the cooks and where they made the food. It seemed like the obvious place to go when you wanted to find someone, such as a one armed beast-master.
He who sits upon the throne of winter shall find no enemy able to burn fiercly enough to oppose him

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Cuyler looked back at her with surprise twinkling in his eyes. “You make your own clothes as well? Sounds like a tonne of fun. I personally never picked the skill up myself, but I’ve heard it’s interesting.” He replied to the woman, smiling lightly. “As for the big fights... I can’t wait to fight them either. I want to eradicate as much of Unia’s influence from this land as I can.” He replied, gritting his teeth lightly. Relaxing, he paused. “So; what do you like to do?”
———————————
Galliad froze as he saw his friend’s shocked, sad and terrible state. He had no idea what to think, but he knew his job was to make her feel comfortable. Looking over to her on the bed, he sighed lightly. “How can I help you get better? Please... say something to me. That’s all I want.” He went to the mess hall and brought her something to eat. Food ALWAYS makes people better.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon