A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Shining Dreamer

Re: A Second Chance at Life (Random Accel

Post by Shining Dreamer » Fri May 25, 2018 10:13 pm

After closing his eyes Alex waited for Hestia to lead him into the store but for some reason it felt like a minute or two passed and they hadn't moved an inch. Though he soon heard her taking and was surprised by all the pauses Hestia was making mid sentence. Though he didn't have much time to think about why as Hestia began pulling him into the store. It was clear Hestia was rushing through the store as Alex in his blind state had a hard time keeping up, as she pulled him along.

Listening carefully he could hear Hestia picking up some items and saying let's get this over with. Alex wonder if Hestia was feeling awkward about picking out underwear for her friends body. Though his though were again interrupted as Hestia pulled on his arm, making jolt to the left his left leg bumping against a table.

“Ow” Alex said as quietly as he could not wanting Hestia to realize what happened. He then quickly begun moving and stopped again once feeling something pushed into his arms. He then felt as Hestia pushed his back and a door slam. He then heard Hestia say to quickly get change and opened his eyes.

It appeared he was in a changing room now and looked down at what he was holding a pair of pink panty with a little ribbon in front and a matching bra. Alex wasn't thrilled about them being pink but wasn't going to complain to Hestia at this point. It appeared that putting the panties on was going to be simple but the bra well that was a puzzle. Lucky he had scene even change scene in Anime to have a basic idea of how to put on a bra, as he figured asking Hestia to do it would be crazy awkward for the both of them. It did take three or five time but Alex was able to get the bra one by himself amazingly, felling relieved he wouldn't have to ask Hestia for help.

Alex then without thing turned to see himself in the mirror blushing at the site of his own body in just underwear. Though he also caught the sign of a small bruise on his thigh where he hit the table earlier, before throwing the hospital gown on again. He figured Hestia was likely getting impatient waiting for so he close his eyes and unlocked the door.

“Umm I'm done” Alex said walking out awkwardly eyes close and left hand out waiting for Hestia to take it. “They feel like they fit so we can go if you want.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sat May 26, 2018 10:10 am

Hestia had been fanning her face, trying to make the hiccups stop. She knew Alex would have to eventually see everything if he wanted to live a normal life, but she just wasn't ready to accept the fact that she was leading a man around shopping for bras. Leading Alex to a store for clothes, she finally said, "You can open your eyes now."

That there was the start to Hestia's doll show. "Try this on. Oh how about this? This blouse looks like the wind will go through, it's summer. Or this one piece. How about this skirt?" It was as if someone just unlocked the sealed beast within Hestia.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 3:37 pm

Alex then followed Hestia holding onto her hand until she told him to open his eyes. Alex looked around realizing they were in the girls section of a clothing store. Alex then waited figuring like at the underwear store Hestia just grab the first thing she saw and they be on there way. Though that was anything but the truth as Hestia began digging through the racks carefully looking at each item.

“Wah okay” Alex said as Hestia mention trying on an item then throwing two into his arms. Alex was honestly find this rather overwhelming to say the least. Though looking for the positive at least he was learning the terms of different girls clothes. There was just so much blouses, crop tops, tanks tops, cami and even shirt's that went off the shoulders. Plus that was just the shirts even girls pants and shorts came in different style. Alex watched as Hestia continued pulling out different styles of skirts and dresses to boot. Alex was going to fight Hestia on the last two but something told him Sarah was on the girly end of things so just went with it.

“Umm Hestia I think we have enough to start” Alex said the pile of clothes reaching his chin. Honestly Alex never realized clothes could be this heavy. Do to Sarah lack of muscle mass was finding it rather difficult to hold what was already in his arms. Alex hated stopping Hestia as the girl seemed to be in a zone all her own and having a blast. Though if he held anymore he felt that he'd tip over, so hoping him trying on the clothes would get Hestia to take a break. “So how about having a little fashion show. I mean we clear have enough stuff.”

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

Hestia finally had to realize that the load of clothes must be a burden to Sarah's body, and also probably Alex's mental state as well. "Well, maybe we could go easy... just this time." She trimmed down to about half of what she chose, which was still a lot. Hestia purposefully got rid of all the trousers and shorts in the batch, as she wanted to get back at Alex for last night. 'This brat slept in a bed with me, pretending to be Sarah. A little bit of a prank wouldn't hurt...'

"Hurry now, we don't have all day." She ushered Alex into a fitting room before he could notice or complain. "Try them on, they will look good on you."

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sat May 26, 2018 7:11 pm

After cutting the pile in half Hestia just about pushed Alex into the fitting room and told him to get change. Of course while Alex wasn't thrilled at the idea of wearing skinny jean or short shorts he figure they be his best option. So Alex quickly started to search threw the pile and soon found nothing but shirts skirts and dresses, even though he was sure Hestia had put in some. Alex then let out a sigh knowing Hestia got him into one of her traps again. He thought about protesting, but in the end knew he have to wear girly clothes like these sooner or later. So he might as well get use to wearing the now.

“Well I might as well get started” Alex said carefully looking through the clothes picking out some he figured he like to try first. So the first outfit Alex tried on consisted of a sleeveless blouse with ruffles in the front and arm wholes. Then he put on a black ruffled skirt which he like expect for the fact that it had to pink bows on the side. He figured this be a good choice as he loved Anime figure that wore skirts like this founding them to be very cute. He then looked in the mirror and couldn't say he didn't look good, so he decided to show Hestia.

“So how do I look?” Alex asked looking over at Hestia a clear blush crossing his face as he fumbled his fingers. “I kind of think this is okay but maybe I should try on a few more things.”

Here's the first outfit: Image

Alex them closed the door before Hestia could answer feeling like he could of die from in embarrassment from being dressed like that. Alex then continued this pattern though each time he stay out a bit longer and was being to feel more comfort wearing skirt and dresses. It would be until outfit ten that he stay out long enough for Hestia to reply.

Alex was about halfway through the pile when he found a white sundress and remembering in Anime it stated these dresses meant purity. Figuring it would hurt to try on a dress Alex carefully placed it one and looked in the mirror. He was sure how he felt about the only thing holding it up was some fabric around his neck, but it did feel light and air perfect for summer weather, so giving in went out to show Hestia.

“Okay how about this one” Alex replied breathing hard and blushing just a little less from before. Honestly it was becoming clear that Alex was feeling mentally exhausted.

Here's the dress: Image

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Hestia was surprised Alex even put the clothes on while blushing, without a protest. However, that was only the beginning. Everytime he came out with another outfit, she couldn't help to open her mouth in awe. If only the real Sarah would put these on... Hestia was glad Alex wasn't aware that the original Sarah rarely tried on skirts and dresses either, due to her loving to run around and be very active. Looking at the white dress Alex wore last, she immediately turned to the clerk. "How much is it? We will go out with this on." It was not like Alex could go out in a hospital gown anyway.

Looking at how exhausted Alex was, Hestia felt slightly bad. She stopped him a few blocks down, where a park was located. She unstrapped her guitar case, and took out her beloved partner. "How about I show you something cool, while we take a break? Think of it as a little reward for hanging out with me today." Alex was about to see the one and only thing that had been left for Hestia after Sarah and Hestia's parents were all gone. It was the one thing Hestia could swear would impress people, unlike her grades at school. It could even be considered a part of her. As she started to tune the guitar, a smile was already spreading across her face.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun May 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Alex was so glad to hear Hestia say to the sales clerk that they'd take the last dress he tried on because he was pretty sure he'd pass out if this went on any longer. Looking at the dress in the mirror he had to admit while he'd rather where his old boys clothes, it did look nice and was rather comfortable to move in. Plus it was a hundred times better then that short Hospital gown, and was honestly a good deal longer. So after getting so sandals he wouldn't be walking around in slippers for the rest of the day the two finally left the store.

As they returned to the streets Alex was glad to be getting much fewer stares from people, but still felt a bit awkward waking around in a dress. At this point he was still breathing pretty heavily form the mental stress of the shopping trip. He figured Hestia most of noticed as she had them stop at a park and found a bench for them to sit on. Though before Alex was able to sit Hestia made sure explain to him how to sit in a dress which was good because of of course Alex had no clue. After sitting Alex watched as Hestia began opening her guitar case taking the instrument out.

“Sure that sounds great” Alex replied giving Hestia a smile as she asked if he like to see something cool. Alex had never learned to play an instrument himself, though he did think people who did were pretty cool, and was looking forward to seeing Hestia play. Alex couldn't help but notice how happy Hestia looking as she tuned her guitar, really something told him he was in for a real treat.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 27, 2018 7:47 pm

"I believe~" Hestia began to sing as she struck the chords of her guitar. While she was singing, she could forget about how shy she was with unfamiliar people, the burdens of her life, people she missed that she couldn't see anymore, and instead enjoy the moment for what it is. "Although you are not next to me anymore~ That this would not be the end~"

As the girl was singing, a crowd slowly gathered around them, listening to the song. It was fairly common for Hestia to come busking in this park, and a lot of the listeners were not firsts. By the time Hestia struck the last note, a series of claps could be heard all around.

"Jeremy the Jr member"

Shining Dreamer

Post by Shining Dreamer » Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 pm

Alex watched in awe as he saw Hestia played and was blow even more away by her singing. Hestia truly did have a lovely sing voice, and she played a guitar like a pro. Though what really caught his eye was just have much emotion he feel for just listening to Hestia play form her singing. Honestly Alex felt right now that Hestia was sparkling brighter then any star in the sky ever could.

It soon became clear that more then a few others felt the same way Alex did as a rather large crowd seemed to form around the bench. Though Alex didn't notice at first as he was giving Hestia his full attention and honestly not even the world ending could make him look away. As he listened Alex couldn't help but calm and forget his own worries for just a little while and enjoy Hestia lovely performance.

It wasn't until Hestia stopped singing and the clapping could be heard all around them that Alex noticed the crowd.

“Hestia that was truly amazing” Alex shouted trying his best to clap louder then everyone else you.

Random Accel

Post by Random Accel » Sun May 27, 2018 9:21 pm

A thunder of claps woke Hestia from her song. Smiling at the crowd around her, and an awed Alex sitting next to her, she stood up and started packing her instrument. "This is how I first met Sarah." Hestia whispered to Alex. "She was a runner at a track event and she invited me to play in the opening ceremony."

Hestia seemed almost sad as she recalled the memory, as she now knew Sarah was gone for good. "I miss her, but I still think it is good that your life didn't end with you crashing into a truck, and had more to it. I just... can't help but look at you and think of my friend. You are a good person, and I know it is unfair that I treat you like you are some sort of replacement for my friend, but please, bear with me a bit longer." She had a fragile smile on her face, looking as tired as Alex was. "I think we had enough for a day. Forget about plans, I can treat you to lunch, and maybe we can rest a bit, thinking on what to do next."

"Jeremy the Jr member"