Shining Stars!

TehMagicPudding

Re: Shining Stars!

Post by TehMagicPudding » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 pm

Muko returned Lisara's hug with a gentle hug of his own, letting out a quiet, shaky sigh as the hiccups calmed down.

"Thank you, Lisara." He reluctantly let go of the elf and set Bubbles to the side. Rubbing the tears from his eyes, Muko shifted in place so he was sitting with his legs crossed and easily yanked his Tatami jacket from the tree branch above. The Oni pulled the armor on, wincing slightly as the clasps tightened the scale plates over his scars. It would take a few minutes, but he would get used to it, just like he always did. After getting all of the clasps and buckles on the jacked fixed up, Muko looked down at Ally with a shy little smile. "You care, that's why I thank you." He listened to Lisara explain the mission, and the prospect of getting to fight something seemed to bring a lot of brightness back to his eyes.

When he heard a new voice speak, Muko turned to face it. The sight of the kitsune suprised him, and he spent a moment staring at her, head tilted in curiosity like a puppy, before giving her a friendly wave. "Hi, new friend!"
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:20 pm

"Oni?" The Kitsune was visibly surprised - a race of her culture! She hadn't realized it before, this wasn't just any demon, this was an Oni! Excitement filled her features, and she smiled at him warmly. "Right back at you, friend." Sayori spoke in a friendly manner and certainly seemed to have already accepted Muko as her new friend. She hadn't seen another Oni ever since she had lived under her second owner. He had a thing for japanese races, oni mainly, since kitsune were nearly impossible to find.

Ally was flying up onto Muko's head, sitting down in his hair and concentrating lightly. A small warmth seemed to flow from her hands into Muko, it was a lighter form of Blossom Rest that would at least numb the pain she could see he had. The fairy waited a little longer before letting nature do the rest, numbing and proteprotecting the irritated scar tissue. "Hello there! What are you? I have never seen anything like you!" Ally was curious once again.

"A Kitsune. Basically, a fox being with multiple tails depending on the amount of power you have.. I can see why you don't know what I am."

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Lisara offered Muko one last friendly smile before turning back towards the rest of the group. They all seemee perfectly capable of handling a goblin den. These types of goblins were at the lowest of the monster ranking totem pole after all. Her small mouth had just opened when another cutie walked into the clearing asking about her guild. Her open mouth let out another squeal of excitement at the idea of having another and a Fox girl looking one at that. She'd never seen or heard of these creatures before, even while studying back at the clan.

Her short legs didn't take to long to bring her to the girls side, inspecting and jumping up and down with glee like she did with the fairy Ally." Yes yes yes!! This is the meeting spot for the Shining Stars!! I'm Lisara, the soon to be guildmaster! It's so nice to meet you, you are so adorable!" Little Lisa let her excitement get the better of her again as she looked like a complete fool at the moment. The elf was bouncing up and down, over and over again." A kitsune? You're most certainly welcomed if you want to join our guild!" Lisa said with little stars and sparkles in her big elfy eyes.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:38 pm

Sayori tilted her head as he ears twitched again, before the Kitsune lifted the little elf up, looking at her. "I want to join your guild, master." Sayori's voice didn't let anyone know if she meant to call her the guildmaster or an actual master. "It would be an honor." The Kitsune's eyes wandered to the Oni, "I have seen the Oni before I think." She seemed to have changed topic out of nowhere. "I like him. He will be my friend, master." She set Lisara down and sat in front of Muko, looking at him while her tail wrapped around her own lap. "Friend." The blonde seemed to examine his facial features. She could swear she had seen him at one of her owner's homes. Kitsunes were popular and rare pets that you would often take to other homes to show off.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:21 am

Lisara couldn't help but let out a surprise and embarrassed yelp when the Fox girl lifted her up into the air. She didn't really mind it of course but it was embarrassing. It did help her get a better look at the cute Fox lady, whom was utterly adorable like her fairy friend. The smile on her lips somehow grew bigger as she was referred as guildmaster and the woman asked to join saying it would be an honor. Lisara simply nodded multiple times, smiling until she was finally placed back onto the ground. The little elf was in one of her cute fits so she of course hurried after the Fox girl, hugging the girl from behind.

" We're all friends and family in this guild! Don't worry about refering to me by my title, just call me Lisa! What's your name friend?" Little Lisa asked through a small fit of giggles as she hugged a bit tighter. Her excitement still getting the better of her over the group she had acquired. It was exactly what she wanted, a group of unique individuals whom she'd help come together as a family. With them she just knew her dreams would become a reality in no time at all!
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 am

/This means speaking Japanese/

Muko giggled as Ally touched down into the wild, dirty mess of warm brown and fiery orange hair on his head, the tiny wings tickled his head. He tried to carefully look up at the fairy, but he didn't want to hurt his new friend. Ally was being so kind and caring to the Oni, and Muko wanted to help her in return. The Oni was distracted from trying to look at the stowaway on his head by the Kitsune sitting down in front of him. It was a pleasant surprise to see someone from his land, though he didn't recognize the woman that sat before him. Deciding it would be nice to have an easy conversation with somebody, Muko began to speak in his native language.

"/How do you know me? Do you know Ōnā Warau Ryū? I don't remember you, I'm sorry./"

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:26 am

"/I was in my fox form, so you probably just can't recognize me. I do know Ōnā Warau Ryū.. My owner was the best friend of her after all. /" Sayori felt a little more comfortable speaking japanese to someone,while she could feel the little elf hug her from behind. Sayori instinctively leaned a bit into the embrace, used to being hugged and petted by her owners like some kind of mindless animal.

"/You might remember Ōnā Huroishi Yuki?/" The Kitsune spoke, fiddling with the hem of her clothes as she said that name.

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:58 am

"/Ōnā Warau Ryū had friends?/" Muko seemed genuinely surprised by the notion, like he couldn't fathom the crime lord liking someone. The name Huroishi Yuki did sound familiar, however. "/I remember that. One of the people, when they sent me to go play with the angry men, he was big too. He said he was Huroishi Yuki's champion. I don't know what that means but he got sleepy when we played, just like the other people who play stick fighting with me./"

The Oni watched Sayori get a hug from Lisara and smiled. "/Lisara likes giving hugs. It's nice. She's very nice. But she doesn't like being master. She says it's wrong to be an Ōnā./" With a big smile, he pulled the Kitsune and Lisara in to hug the both of them in one big group hug. Muko exclaimed cheerfully in the common language, "We can all be friends!"

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 am

"/Ōnā Hiroishi Yuki was cruel and I was lucky to be her beloved pet instead of one of her fighters../" The fox girl managed to say before she got involved in the group hug. These people were surprisingly.. hug-y? They seemed to hug a lot. She only knew these gestures from her owner cuddling her as she was forced to remain in her fox form. Her human body had never felt these things. "Yeah.."

ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Post by ShaFlow » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 am

Watching how the group interacted with the newcomer with glee, she on the other hand had many questions. Where did Kitsune's come from? She apparently had some sort of affiliation with the giant. They both spoke with unique accents and even more unique dialect afterwards. What could they be talking about? Was it a ploy of some sort? Apolla's curiosity was fueled mostly by skepticism; it seemed to coincidental that they could have possible ties. She was learning a lot about the outside world in such a short time...her brain couldn't keep up. However she remained silent. Only acting merely as an observer for however long her patience would allow

"Excuse me!" She called out to the others remaining seated. That wasn't a very long time of observing. "Don't we have something to do? A job? I'd like to complete it before sunset. We should worry about the formalities after."