(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Winter
Silver

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am

Isabella once again froze up and looked st him. She paused her eatin and our herb silverware down and blushed a magnificent red. “I never planned on wishing for anything. I’m always so busy and tired. Why do you want to do more for me than you already have?” She asked a bit nervous. Why? Why wouldn’t he even think sto offer her that?

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:25 pm

He shrugged and a wry smile appeared on his face before his gaze dropped. It was a good question, actually. One he had considered, but ignored up until now. He could hardly tell her the truth. "Because of exact that", he answered slowly, quietly. "I literally just know you for a day and it may appear fairly creepy, but from what I've seen you deserve a break... And I hardly get the chance to just do something for someone. You might not believe it, but I get tired of ulterior motives." Haha... Yeah, right.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Isabella smiled deeply and began to eat one more. He seemed very sincere and that made her really happy. He noticed her, spoke to her, made her feel very special. But ho how she could be so wrong about a person.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 am

Guess it wasn't her fault. He had a lot of practice in tricking people into believing and trusting him. He then remained quiet for the time being, letting her eat and enjoying the comfortable, familiar atmosphere.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:09 am

She continued to eat pleasantly enjoying the mood as she savored every bight she put into her mouth. It was so delicious she wanted to sigh and moan with every bight. Stealing glances at Salem once in awhile.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Salem had finished by now, sitting there completely still with his eyes closed. Apparently oblivious to her gazes, peaceful, in a sense.

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Isabella soon finished after her didnsnd sat back happily and content. Eyes closed as she enjoyed the peacefulness of the moment and let out a soft sigh as her body relaxed her hair in her face.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:11 pm

"You seem as if you could fall asleep right on the spot", Salem commented after a moment of silence and reached out for his glass of wine, snelling at it before he actually drank. "Should I accompany you home soon?"

Winter
Silver

Post by Winter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:26 pm

“Oh no, I mean I am a bit tired but I don’t want this evening to end it’s amazing so far!” Isabella exclaimed happy and grabbed her drink. “Besides I told you I wouldn’t try a drink.” She stated softly and looked at him before closing her eyes and sipped the white wine gently. It went down her throat silkily and she loved it.

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:34 am

"Ah, well then.." He gave her another smile, watching her taste the wine. He was used to drinking wine and knew multiple kinds, so he wondered hoe she'd like it. "I am glad to hear that you're enjoying itm. I wouldn't want it to end either, but please let me know once you grow tired", he explained in an understanding tone. "You must have another busy day tomorrow, I wouldn't want to be the reason you didn't get enough rest at night.."