(Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Winter

Re: (Psycho_Jamie) A Vampire in the Night

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 am

Isabella once again froze up and looked st him. She paused her eatin and our herb silverware down and blushed a magnificent red. “I never planned on wishing for anything. I’m always so busy and tired. Why do you want to do more for me than you already have?” She asked a bit nervous. Why? Why wouldn’t he even think sto offer her that?

Psycho_Jamie

Post by Psycho_Jamie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:25 pm

He shrugged and a wry smile appeared on his face before his gaze dropped. It was a good question, actually. One he had considered, but ignored up until now. He could hardly tell her the truth. "Because of exact that", he answered slowly, quietly. "I literally just know you for a day and it may appear fairly creepy, but from what I've seen you deserve a break... And I hardly get the chance to just do something for someone. You might not believe it, but I get tired of ulterior motives." Haha... Yeah, right.

Winter

Post by Winter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Isabella smiled deeply and began to eat one more. He seemed very sincere and that made her really happy. He noticed her, spoke to her, made her feel very special. But ho how she could be so wrong about a person.