Blight Of Glass

Mama Happy
Silver

Re: Blight Of Glass

Post by Mama Happy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Momotaro rose an eyebrow at the response she got from Emil but then shrugged her shoulders. ”Since me and you are the only ones that aren’t having a mid-life crisis, why not trying to cheer the others up?” She said, bending down to look at him, winking. ”I mean, you don’t have to do that since you like to by yourself all the time. So, I guess I’ll have to impress the others. Oh!” Momotaro bent down really low, being eye-level with Emil. ”Let’s have a competition!” She said, a devilish smirk on her face. ”I’ll let you come up with what we could do, but I’m sure that I’ll win.” She began laughing, which spooked some of the customers in the tavern. She looked at Emil and held her hand out. ”So, what do you say, little man? Up for the challenge? The one thing that’s true about us Orcs is that we’re super competitive.” Momotaro wanted to see if Emil would fall into her trap or would deny her offer.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:56 am

Mack looked at his hand, blue and wrinkly, the skin looked almost dead and was hanging on by a bit. It was 100% numb and he could no longer feel ANYTHING in his hand, he had some feeling in his wrist but that wasn't the point. The plaster had not done it's job, Mack peeled it off and revealed the rest of his hand, like a gloopy mess. He clutched his mouth before leaning forward and vomiting into the wooden toilet besides him, his vision was dizzy and he found himself feeling weak and tired. He exited the room and went invisible, before searching around for his bag in privacy. When he found it, he applied two leather gloves that his mother bought him three years ago to his hand to hide it. His throat felt thick and hard to breathe through, a nightmare.

He reappeared and walked over to a weird gold bar on it. Except that this time, the only attracting thing was the note. And the message in it was a bit cheerful for Mack, it seemed like Tess might have fully forgiven him but some of it was hard to read, he grabbed the gold bar with his good hand and whisked it out the window, making sure not to hit any civilians outside. He kept the note and tossed it into his rough bag. He then remembered something. He was supposed to chat with James. Oh James, the one he already despised but didn't really talk about or even think about most of the time, the one who had pissed him off first aside from the bumbling king. The one who looked like a total dick both in facial expressions and fashion sense.

Walking up to James, he gave out a loud sigh. ''So, are we going to do a talk? Make it quick.'' He said, his pale face almost matching the white part of his eyes. ''Let's make it private too, follow me to the back of the tavern.'' Mack added, rolling his eyes as he walked around back.

someguywithakeyboard

Post by someguywithakeyboard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:02 pm

"Alright," James said, walking to the back of the tavern with him. When they sat down, James paused for a second, as if he was unsure about what he was going to say. "So..." he finally sighed out, "...Heard you don't trust me. I want a reason. Do I really look like that much of a prankste-- " He stopped to notice Mack's general appearance; He looked pale and sick, and had a faint smell of vomit on him, thought that could have been because of the alcohol. "Are you ok?" He asked, a look of concern spreading across his face, "You, ah...You look like you need a doctor."

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:57 pm

Tess was fast asleep inside the Inn, however she wasn't asleep in one of the beds, more like standing up, with her cables supporting her weight so she doesn't fall though the floor. She had a long day, and hardly any action, but it wasn't a bad thing, she was glad that nobody got hurt other than emotionally.

Her sleep however was cut short as a concussive booming sound rattles the windows, and shakes the town to the very core. Tess quickly woke up, thinking it was under attack, but then she analyzed the sound with her visor "A sound barrier?" she muttered while walking outside of the Inn to see what happened. A blue streak of fire cuts across the sky, however it was approaching near Peppers position outside of town. When it hits land fall it makes a massive explosion, destroying a good number of trees, and beast in the area that were lurking in the forest. The odd thing about the explosion... It was in a teal color.

Tess blinked with her wide eyes, and ran towards the site, she thought that there was no way it could be another Elemental, but the thought kept tugging the back of her mind, until she whispered to her self while running no way, it couldn't be Moon, she was in a escape pod during the fight...

The crater was about 60 yards away from Pepper position, as it measured about 30 yards across with glowing blue embers that spotted the ground, and the very center of the crater holds a orb of solidified plasma, which glows the same color as of the Embers. There is an incantation seal around the orb which pulsed slowly like a heart beat, and bared the markings of Moon, and the ancient lettering of the Elements. The surface of the orb looks like glass though it measured 4 inches across and weighed under a pound, smooth to the touch, and warm the orb was something that looked completely out of place, however if someone knew the language, and the properties of her magic, they would be able to read the incantation seal.

'Recovery seal of the Moon Goddess' as it is scrolled across the rim of the incantation, in ancient elemental language.

Soupster

Post by Soupster » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:40 am

Axel was walking back to the Tavern still. Then he heard something and looked behind him. There was someting in the sky. A comet? No it was getting closer. A meteor? Wait it was starting to get closer. Too close. Quickly he ran over to Pepper.” Pepper get down.” He ran past her and arranged himself so that pepper would be behind him and be protected from whatever shockwave came. As it landed trees fell. Beasts squished. And a shockwave did hit him. Not as hard as Axel thought it would but still enough to push him back a few inches. Once it did clear up he saw Tess go on past him. Going towards the crash site. She had a look in her eyes. It looked like a mix of remembrance and curiosity. “ Tess. What the fuck is going on... Tess what do you know about this?” He got no response, so he followed her a few feet behind her. Even with the nagging feeling of tiredness in the back of his head.

As he followed her she went faster. He was getting a little slower so he reached his hand in his bag and pulled out a small piece of food to help him going. The flames of teal trying to take a bite of him. He saw the orb thing in the center. Some runes of a launguage around it...Something familiar...” Tess what do you know about this?”. He held his hand on his sword. Ready to defend or attack if nessecary.
Idk what I do

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 am

Pepper watched the streak of light with wonder, before feeling Axel push her back. She waited a moment, wincing when whatever it was hit the ground. Then, as Tess and Axel both rushes towards it, Pepper felt a tug of curiosity. She knew better than to meddle with things that she knew nothing of; but she had survived so far. Quickly she ran after them, kicking up pebbles and dust. When she finally caught up to the two, she stood meekly behind Tess. Peaking around her, Pepper’s eyes widened as she stared at the strange object. “It’s pretty..” she whispered, her fingers brushing against Tess’s arm as she remained behind her. Pepper looked up at Tess, who seemed surprised. “What is it?” She asked, her voice suddenly cheery again. She had completely forgotten about the incident in the tavern; instead, all her attention was now on the pretty sky orb.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Moddy
Silver
Location: Backseat of your truck with duct tape stretched out.

Post by Moddy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:17 am

Emil seemed confused by the Orc's proposal. She was right, he didn't have an interest in cheering the others up, he didn't even completely know why they were all upset. All he was focused on previously was the new information of Pepper being a Witching.
He had half-a-mind to deny the Orc's suggestion, but still, this was the first Orc he had run into, not having information on them shoved into his head. This was as good as time as any to get to know an Orc. Reluctantly, Emil raised his hand and placed it in Momo's hulking palm, realizing that it wouldn't take much for her to close her hand and crush his fingers. At that thought, Emil slid his hand back out of her's, simply giving her a thumbs up to let her know he agreed.
"If I'm choosing, I suppose we can go old school. A simple arm wrestle if you find that entertaining?"
Let Me Take Away Your Sorrows.

Magnol92

Post by Magnol92 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Mack shrugged off the concern in James's voice, before responding to his half question. ''Why do I hate you so much? You look and ARE an asshole, snorting halfway across the hall because you think you're so high and mighty. Just wait until you fuck up, wait until THAT pressure is on your back, knowing that everybody starts off on bad terms with you. Let's see you James, the one who looks like Doctor Matenhold, killer of my father and rich old asshole, bear with this curse of being a complete and utter tool! But that wont happen because you're lucky.'' He had said too much, but didn't think much of it. As he stormed away, now angrier which didn't pair well with his weak voice and ill body.

About two seconds later, a crash obliterated his eyes, launching him towards the wall and making him blackout.

- - - - - -

It was a dark day, both for the slick clouds streaming across the dusky sunset and the mood. As a clatter was going around his house. ''Honey, please! Doctor Matenhold may do the surgery!'' His mother pleaded, heavily concerned for his wellbeing. ''How will Mack feel? If his own father cut off his arm infront of him! You'll die! Nobody in this slum has done an amputation by themselves and lived!'' She continued.

''To hell with that bastard. He says it'll have a slim chance, and knowing him he might as well saw off my head. It's either this or watching me slowly go more and more pale and thin, worn out, tuckered. And it's only been two months!'' His father argued, before shoving her away. ''Cover his eyes!'' He yelled, as Mack's mother blinded his vision.

A retchid scream swallowed the room whole, Mack broke out of the grasp and saw his father, blood seeping out of his arm, he hid in his room for an hour...

Mama Happy
Silver

Post by Mama Happy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:19 pm

”Huh? Arm Wrestling? I have no idea what that is, but by the name I’m guessing we’re gonna wrestle with our arms.” Momotaro said, noticing how quickly Emil pulled his hand away from her and just gave a thumbs-up. Just then, Momotaro heard something soar across the sky, and lighting everything beneath a teal color. Then, a rumble occurred which was far off from the tavern. ”Shit.. The others are outside and that thing just crashed into the ground. Let’s go check it out. We’ll resume our arm wrestling later.” Momotaro said, looking back down at Emil before gesturing for him to follow her.

Momotaro ran in the direction of where the object crashed landed. She had never seen anything like this, what in the world was it? Seeing the trees being burnt and toppled over, she knew she was heading in the right direction. Whoa...” She mumbled to herself, seeing the others standing in front of the object. Tess was the closest to it, seeming to already know what it was. ”Sorry, but what the heck is that?” Momotaro asked, pointing at the object a good lengths away since there was fire near it. She didn’t want to get close since she had a fear of fire.
InquisitorRothus wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 am

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Tess stood there, looking at the small orb as she lightly smiled. "That is Moon, my leader and most trusted friend... What were seeing however is her core, soon she will reform her body, but I guess it was destroyed from the impact." Tess explained while she walked over and lightly flicked the orb "Hey you, wake up you lazy bones." Tess teased, while the orb flickered from the contact.

it slowly hovered from the ground, and then blue veins sprouted from the orb, forming her hands, legs, and her head as the orb remains near center of mass. Then plasma fills in the details. Her skin, hair, clothing, and other features took a short amount of time to create, thanks to her small size. When she is done reforming, Moon stands before the group, and Tess as she looks up at them.

Moon pouts at Tess and puffs a little "Hey! I'm nu lazeh bones, chu are!" she paused for a moment "wait, we dun has bones... How does that work then?" As Tess lightly picked her up in her arms "Well I could had said Lazy core, but lets discuss that later, right now you have some people you would need to introduce yourself too." As she turns back towards the group, with Moon in tow.

Her big glowing blue eyes survey the group in front of her, nervously. Then she took note of the destruction around them. "Uhm..." she lightly puffed up in Tess' hold. Tess looked at Moon "never thought of you to be shy..." as Moon lets out a whine to Tess' remarks, and her voice becomes muffled by her aura. "Thats not fair Tess, its just.. I... uhm..." then she mumbles, though clear enough for everyone to hear "Almost killed them by landing here..."