[ONE](Miro) Owning the Prince

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Re: [ONE](Miro) Owning the Prince

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:46 pm

The elf ignored the desire to sit back down, inching his way towards the groove in the stone that carried his clothing. "I figured that it would be good for you to get out. And away from vampires." Zak stopped in his tracks when she made to stand in front of him. Looking over her head to the wall to do his best to keep some pride. It was obvious the human was nervous and at the moment Zak wanted to get her outside to a place where she would hopefully be carefree. A place he could be away from her pity and gaze.

When she managed to force the question out his eyes softened and he spared her a glance over. "Look. I have told you that this is a common occurrence if I could not hold my own I would not be here to stand before you." His hands went to grip her shoulders, gently moving her out of his path. After patting her head with a wry smile he continued along his way. "Do not get me wrong, I savor your worry, but I do not want you to think that I am some monster for the injustices done to me previously."

"I'll heal." His hands rested on a black cloak, embroidered with intricate orange webs. Zak tilted his head at question to his own idea and then looked over his shoulder to her. "Would it be any less enjoyable if I went with you? If anything I can lay out on the snow for awhile in a corner." He jerked the cloak from it's hanger and held it out to her. "Besides, Victore has better things to do than take care of my slave."
Not on daily at the moment.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 am

{One final boop}

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:02 am

(Ah! Thank you! My apologies for not answering back yet. I'll get a response soon! How are you doing??)

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 am

Lydia listened intently as her master spoke to her and as he had stated something about her "getting away from vampires," she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Well," she started as she moved out of the way for the male to walk past her. The slave girl watched as he walked to his closet and she continued, "I suppose nor all of you are horrible. I mean, yes, you have to feed every once and a while...and you tend to beat me...but you truly are not as bad as you may think."

Her eyes widened a bit as he had pulled out the dark cloak and a small gasp came from her pale, pink lips. She had started tiptoeing towards him just so she could touch it, but immediately stopped once he had looked over at her and asked her a question that honestly surprised her.

"Well, you have been cooped up in this room as long as I have, besides when you've gone outside to wherever you dissapeared to... I don't mind you playing out in the snow. In fact, I think it will be good for the both of us!" The young woman stated with a bit of a hop, though her feet did not fully remove themselves from the floor. The small grin on her face was a happy, excited, and innocent one.

Lydia honestly couldn't wait to get out of the room. She had been stuck in it for who knew how long and she would feel much, much better to just get out and get fresh air. Not only would she be allowed out of the room, but she would be allowed to play in the snow! She had never seen the snow before, at least she didn't believe she had, and had often dreamed of seeing it after she had read descriptions of it from one of the books her master had let her read.

"Ah... What would you like me to wear? I read that snow is very cold and that it can make your body turn blue if you are in it for too long. Is that true? Does it truly make your skin blue just by standing, or playing in it??" She asked as she made her way to stand beside him.

Nymphrodite J Wolff

Post by Nymphrodite J Wolff » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Since she was speaking to him on the matter he hoped he was one of those under the select few category. He doubted it though, instead thinking on the Ancient Victore as more of that type. Zak coughed lightly when she had indeed put him in that category, tips of his ears turning a slight red. To avoid further embarrassment he let the matter drop, clearly curious to hear her justification as to why common killing and beating of her own kind was acceptable but not wanting for her to learn more about him he let the matter drop.

Zaknaphien nodded in admittance of being locked away. "Thank you for saying such. Even when I get out of this little cell there is no windows to glance the outside." His hand ran the length of the soft cloth, glancing to the human before back to the orange design. "I sit prettily upon a bone throne like a statute and then return here is all. Act as executioner when Mother throws a little fit." The elf didn't have the heart to tell her that he would probably wander to a silent spot after a few anyways. Or that he did go outside but only to the small village less than a mile away to feed. His grandfather had came up with the idea some years earlier. Knowing the human she would ask further questions, being the curious thing she was, and Zak wasn't about to admit he hated the idea only because it took his fun of hunting away.

Before he turned to face her the Prince managed a smile, allowing her gleefulness to wear on him. The elf adored the snow, but if he was caught playing his ribs would be the least of his worries. 'A prince must never act childish lest he wants to appear unfit for the crown.' his mother's words rang clear.

His shoulders relaxed as his eyes fixated on the bubbly woman, his smile brightening a shade . "It is true that your skin can turn a slight blue but ultimately it will turn a purplish black." As much as he tried not to sound condescending the tone of talking to a child arose and he lowered his voice to counter it. "It is called frost bite. When we go outside I want you to talk to me as soon as anything becomes numb, in any fashion, or far too red to seem natural to avoid that, alright?" Stepping closer Zak moved to wrap the cloak about her tiny form, settling it onto her shoulders slowly to make sure that it wasn't obscenely large. "This was Draken's, a... close friend of mine." His ghastly skin glowed crimson in the little light. "It will keep most of you warm. We can find suitable shoes on the way out."

Miro-chan

Post by Miro-chan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Upon seeing her master's own gaze had brightened quite a bit by her influence, Lydia's smile widened and her eyes seemed to have a little bit of a sparkle within them. By the time he was speaking to her, explaining to her that a person could get something called "frost bite," she cringed a bit. It did sound painful; someone suddenly seeing their fingers, toes, and other small appendages turn into such a gruesome, dark, and rather ugly mixture of colours...

"I promise. I will let you know as soon as possible," she stated woth a small, quick nod of her head.

Still, despite her having the chance to get such a thing, the young woman was still having trouble containing her own excitement. It nearly bubbled over when she saw her master pull out a beautiful, thick cloak, it even allowing a small squeal of delight to escape past her thin, chapped lips. She couldn't help the light dusting if pink that invaded her cheeks and nose as the male wrapped the cloak around her small form. Once it was tightened and set securely around her collar bones, Lydia couldn't help but close her eyes and snuggle into the warm, thick cloth, ultimately letting out a mixture of a hum and a sigh of content.

"Well, now I know that your friend knew how to stay warm and comfortable. If I get the chance to meet him, I would like to thank him..." She trailed off as she looked up at her master and kept her mouth shut as he began to speak about something about finding suitable shoes to wear out in the cold weather.

She couldn't help the quick, little bounces she displayed as she made her way towards the exit of the room she had been locked within for the past three months. Once at the large, dark coloured door, the little slave came to a realization that she had not been allowed outside of her small, cobblestone prison. Would the outside be too bright for her eyes to handle having been living in the darkened room for so long? She shook her head a bit. It didn't matter how many doubts she had in her mind... There were so many more praises and positive thoughts running over those negative doubts. She soon became the excited little bubble that she was again and turned to him with another hop.

"Are you almost ready?? I truly can't wait to see the outside world again, master," she said with a giggle as she clapped her small hands together.