Gods of School

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Marshmello

Re: Gods of School

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 am

"I'm going to the school, but I wanted to work on my tan so I decided not to wear a shirt. I don't think anybody minds it too much. I'm just going to be extra careful around the teachers today, work my charm so I dont need to wear a shirt. Okhanu might be a little mad if I have to get him to bring me one." Poseidon rubbed his head and let out a small laugh. He rather enjoyed conversing with the humans. They had their own personalities and weren't people he had known since before he got eaten by his father. It was a nice time, compared to usual. Plus in the recent years he had retired and had been doing this sort of thing already. Except not with humans or at school, but at beaches in his own time, in a mortal sized but godly body. He was just glad his father didn't eat him when he was born, this time around.

Happy

Post by Happy » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:59 am

”I don’t know? Do I?” Cupid asked, giggling at Chronos. ”I’m just joking~ I would never want to insult you! You’ve never done anything bad to me. The only person I hated and got revenge on was Apollo, and you saw how well that turned out.” Cupid said, giving a devilish smirk. Cupid wasn’t afraid to hurt people around him. That’s what he did to Diana and Apollo as he had struck Apollo with the arrow of Love and Diana with the arrow of Hate, causing her to become a tree in the end. ”So, you don’t have to worry about me disliking you.” He said calmly. Just then, Cupid heard Zeus yell at Hades. Already, not even before they got to school, one of the brothers had already caused an outburst of some sort. ”Oh boy... I don’t think we can last as long as we hoped to.” Cupid said, shaking his head as she leaned over Chronos’s lap to see what else would happen.
"A homeless life is like Heaven, while a stable life is like Hell" ~ God of Highschool

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 am

"So glad we're on the same page then! I'm not like you guys, alright?! Does it look like I give one fuck about what they call me?" Hades got up and walked over to him, bending down a bit, looking him in his eyes. "I don't need to be liked by everyone and I surely don't have an ego as big as yours. I don't need to show off or have a really cool name so people will like me. I don't need that! They can call me whatever the hell they want to, wanna know why? It won't hurt me cause I've been living with it all my life, you dumb fuck! I'm one of the nicest and most loyal, yet I'm hated the most! You want something to hate? I'll surely give it to you. You might want to shut it before you regret it." He growled before standing up straight, looking down at him with a disgusted look. He walked back and grabbed his bag before walking over to the front of the bus, sitting an in empty seat. He knew those assholes were looking at him and he really couldn't care. They could think whatever they wanted to think about him, he spent years alone by himself anyway and planned on keeping it that way.
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Legistration

Post by Legistration » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am

Zeus, once again full of himself, stood back up and trailed Hades. "Do it.
Give me something to hate. Oh wait, you can't because you're a stupid mortal.
He kept taunting Hades, waiting for his next move. He was absolutely just death staring him, wait for the next single twinge or twitch. He know he wasnt as powerful as he was when he was a God, but he still had some fight left in him.

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 am

"You two have got to be the most disgraceful members of our family! Instead of having a fight on the bus, you actually figure out just how you're going to talk with people at school, because at this point it looks like you'll both pick a fight with just about anyone!" Poseidon pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head in disappointment. They weren't 5 minutes into a bus ride and he already had to yell at his older and younger brother. While he hasn't been the most responsible god out there, he's had far more contact with humans to know that this little family spat wasn't normal to have in front of strangers you were trying to make a good impression on.

----------------------------

Asher signed to Mica and Luna, "Well, at least we know that Fashion Advice knows how to act...Socially. Not dress wise. Because really, swimshorts. They might even be swimjorts."

Jasmine

Post by Jasmine » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:16 am

"I don't have time for you, little dick. You talk a big game, but come up short. I'm not gonna fight a poor idiot like you, I'm glad you're going to school. You need it badly." Hades stood up and turned towards him with a smile. "All you have is your looks and popularity, no brains, no real feelings for anyone. You only love yourself, yet everyone likes you? I guess the dumber you are, the more liked you are." He laughed, he really wasn't scared of Zeus, he was younger than him. People always thought he was weak, but he worked harder than almost anybody. He turned his attention towards Poseidon, shaking his head. "Don't start it either, trying to act like a hero. I was minding my own business, reading a book. It seems like he's all bark, but no bite anyway." Hades looked at Zeus up and down, glaring at him. "Go sit. And Percy, go back to what you were doing too. I don't have time to fight you, it takes more than strength to fight and it would be unfair."
The nipple of your dreams is actually my nipple of your nightmares.

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:35 am

Poseidon was already back to trying to have a conversation with Maria, completely tuning out Hades. Poseidon knew where the guy came from, with how he's painted as the bad guy. But most of Hades' stress is fabricated pity shit. He didn't have to work that hard and all of the gods know it. He could've had another guy do the job of sending people to the fields of elysium or the fields of punishment and taken a nice vacation. They didn't banish him to there for all eternity, he just acted like it. As a result, he became an antisocial god with a superiority complex.

"So, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

FeatherBlood

Post by FeatherBlood » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:13 am

Chronos rolled his eyes at Cupid as he joked, unsurprised that he did. He may be a love person, but he did joke around a lot. "Well at least nobody is talking about me behind my back, so that's fine. Plus I suppose your right, all I've ever done is create time rather than agitate people." Chronos then nodded and placed a hand on his chest. "Poor Apollo and Diana." He looked like he was praying or mourning for them, but he wasn't. It was then the brother's voices reached the Time God's ears. Sighing, Chronos looked over the back of his chair while Cupid peered over his lap, which he didn't pay mind too. "Oh dear. Why am I not surprised it's the brothers that cause trouble the first. Even if they're supposed to rule, they're a bunch of kids. Yep, we may have our cover blown." He signed as Zeus kept taunting Hades, provoking the fight to go on. "If this keeps up I may have to intervene."

Luna grinned as Micaiah declared her plans to win the game. She loved the challenges they issued to each other and Luna was always glad to accept a challenge. "We'll see about that once I lap you." Saving the game she was currently playing, Luna switched to the game matching Micaiah and joined her lobby. Noticing Mica going her personal character, Luna decided to match with her own, the legendary Waluigi. "Alright, terms accepted. I'm gonna try think of something real embarrassing for you." Her grin was almost evil as her face showed her plotting something for Micaiah.

When Asher signed to them, Luna looked up at him, nodding at his gestures. She looked to the male in question before looking back to her friends. "True, he still seems annoying though, that I'm still saying. Plus who would wear swimwear to a school? Where does he think he is?" This time Luna didn't use words to say this, but her hands. Luna knew sign language for the sole purpose of being able to communicate to her mute companions. She mainly learnt it to understand what they said, but she used it now and again to communicate. She used sign language so that if she wanted to say something without anyone else overhearing. She would do this also to feel closer to Micaiah and Asher since Luna was the only one who used her voice in the group, using the language they used made her feel more at home with them.
When you feel so lazy you want to sleep at all times and still do all things necessary in life

Kali

Post by Kali » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Maria wasn't entirely bothered by the yelling back and forth between the boys. She had three younger sisters at home. It was a typical day at home, minus having things thrown at her head. "When I'm not having to watch my sister's, I'm usually either writing stories, playing games, or watching horror movies or anime..." She smiled lightly. "Weird combination, I know."
Without hatred, your life is pointless... but this hellfire, isn’t it what supports your legs?

Marshmello

Post by Marshmello » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:50 pm

"Writing stories and horror movies huh? Recently those have been two of my favorite things. Usually I almost spill my coffee all over my writings though. Almost." Poseidon rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed way, before saying in a quieter voice, "I'm sorry about the yelling. Tensions are high, this is the first time that my brothers and I have lived together in a very long time."