[Guild/Tavern/Inn] The Dragon's Scale

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Ethonious

Re: [Guild/Tavern] The Dragon's Scale

Post by Ethonious » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Faruh was confused, closely examining the warrior, you oblivious to his whistles, although he understood of it. Perhaps a Finch? Or some other songbird that had a more exquisite Melody than a crow's? Faruh cared not for any of those reasons, he just desired the berries. The Charcoal bird flapped it's wings frantically to the other table, landing at the edge. The cunning bird crept to the bowl, cautious as to every step, examining the faces that surrounded him every few seconds. Once he had reached the bowl, Faruh began his ravenous feast, scooping a mouthful before swallowing it up. Berries had escaped the bowl as his gluttonous eating continued, careless as to the opinions of what others had to say.
Last edited by Ethonious on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Insanity may reveal the uncharted ideas of ourselves. Tread lightly, lest you lose your humanity.

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Leland continued to look at the door, it had been quite sometime since his sister had left, her two guards had returned but his sister Valeria had not been with them. Standing looked at Thorndyke the captain of the guard to both him and Valeria, "something has happened to Valeria we must find her. I want this city searched from top to bottom, and I will go to headquarters to see if anyone has seen her or heard anything." A hand went to the dagger at his side as he hurried outside, grabbing the reins of horse from a stable hand quickly mounted nudging his horse forward. Watching as the rest of the guards that had come with them fanned out to find Valeria.

He shook his head, he had promised to keep an eye on Valeria his younger sister, if something had happened to her. he didn't know what to do or tell their mother when they returned to her. Leland started for the headquarters of the guards, the two guards who had been with her following on their mounts.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:38 am

Image Zephora came back out of the kitchen after a moment, holding a tray. Even though it was a normal sized tray, it was obvious it was still a bit large for her. She glanced to see that the bird had already been given some berries. She hoped the ones she brought wouldn't be too much. She set the plate and mug in front of Eston, as well as placing the bowl of the berries where the bird had been earlier. She smiled lightly. "I hope you enjoy!" She hurried towards the kitsune, feeling a bit tired. She was far too small to be running around on her short little legs. "I'm really sorry about the wait... I'm one of the only employees, so on busy days like today, it takes a little bit to catch up. What can I get for you?"
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:48 am

Image Mysterica looked up at Repter when he addressed her, wanting to know more about Opal Elves. She wasn't surprised that people didn't know of her kind. They could only be found in their home nation, and almost never left. They had no reason to. She was about to answer, but Carvin addressed him. It sounded like they were talking about something that happened earlier, but a flutter of black caught her eye. A bird landed. She knew it was that. But birds outside of Aunduriel were so different. She watched it, propping her elbows up on the counter, her chin propped up on her hands as she watched him eat. She couldn't help but giggle lightly at how voraciously he attacked the food.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Ethonious

Post by Ethonious » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Zephora had placed the food mug, and the bowl in front of him gently. Zephora had presented to him his orders, which Eston instinctively thanked her for it generously. She was quick to rush to other newcomers also waiting for their orders to be taken. The hungered wanderer picked his utensils, eyes afixed to the tender steak before him. He wasted not a second, sawing through the generous piece of savoury goodness till he cut a fair piece out, chewing the flavours out. He took a second to savour it's taste before continuing on with his meal.

Eston stopped. Usually there would be loud rattling near him, but the rattling was else where. He set aside his knife, and a fork that had another piece if steak on it.
"Faruh?" He called out, looking around the tavern, till he could pinpoint that origin of the sound. He could see the opaque bird eating berries from another bowl, surrounding him was the warrior, the reptilian, and an elven princess or of some royalty. He sighed. He always had to wait for the black hole to finish whatever he ate.

Faruh, after taking minutes of wolfing down the berries, cawed in joy, examining the tall figures around him. Two had been conversing, while one was closely watching him, which he did not mind. To a crow, having a berry-stained beak to anyone's sight and their opinion of him, he did not care of. He looked towards the wooden table picking the stray berries one by one in a very rapid manner, producing taps on the table with how careless he was with scooping up the last bits. Once very bit had been picked, he looked upon the floor, flying down to clean up the other berries.

Once the corvid had finished cleaning after his mess, he looked around again, his left eye spotting a suspiciously trail of blue berries, leading to there, he did not know. Faruh let out a caw, and waddled, stopping to pick up a berry, and move on to the next.

During his troublesome companion's feast, Eston had taken his time with sharpshooting, taking a blueberry, flicking it to a certain location on the floor, and careful to not burst the blacking fruit on his hand. For every berry he had launched, he ate another, for he had to admit, it tasted different, and good. After the twentieth berrier placed right on the seat across from him, he waited, and waited, and waited.
Eventually, Faruh would finish the berries and like a hungered wolf, continue to look for food.

When the Crow had finished his meal across, Faruh flew down on the floor. Eston had a slight smile across the lips. He could continue eating. Eventually, he would make his way to the table, one way, or another.

Eston took another bite of the steak, resuming his appreciation for the delicious meal.
Insanity may reveal the uncharted ideas of ourselves. Tread lightly, lest you lose your humanity.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:15 am

Repter stared at the human. Instead of liking the human he began to dislike the human. Clearly he had no previous interactions with drakes before but obviously has had enough experience with other reptilians to really know how to push buttons. His choice of words and body language is somthing that wouldn’t be tolerated within the mountain. Drakes however are known to be very impatient, easily angered but well disciplined and have respect to authority. Something that this human clearly lacks and it irritates Repter. However he is more patient than most drakes and Repter has to remember he isn’t at home. However it didn’t stop his tail twitching with irritation.

“You question a subject that you know nothing about. Shut your poisoned tongue or your words will bite back.”
Bitter and irritation filled his voice, however he lost interest in the human quickly and refocused his attention on the elf.

He looked at the opal gemstones and by his records are the most rarest of gems. Something he would pay a some for.
To the elf he said with amusement, “that’s your currency where you’re from? I will happily trade the opals for 400 gold swords.”
A generous he believes.

Crystal waved off the chefs apologetic welcoming. She knew what it can be like here and the chef does do her best.
Feeling rather ravenous decided to take a mixed plate.
“A plate with a couple sausages, steak and a handful of blueberries will do fine thank you.”
Crystal responded in her most optimistic tone she could. Spreading the positivity unlike the three next to her.

She reached into her pouch and found it a little empty, still enough to pay for a meal but still empty. Joining the guild doesn’t seem like a bad idea after all. Just to have a proper income.
“And could a talk to the guild master please.”
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Carvin had no problem with allowing the crow to finish his berries. True they were delicious but he also was always happy to share his food with natures children. As the crow ate the berries Carvin quickly finished off the plate he had started on. As he ate the dragonoid responded to his question with clear irritation in his voice which made Carvin scoff. He then began to eat off of his plate with the eggs and meat for a second before he responded saying "Something that I know nothing about. I guess you would be an expert on that Princeling. Especially seeing as how your people, Drakes unless I miss my guess, have a tendency to stay cooped up on your mountains except for whenever you choose to take part in the barbarity that your people consider warfare. Your people are not exactly what would usually be considered rational beings. Regardless, it obvious that based on what I heard of the conversation that you offended the Lady in some way, before continuing on and insulting her race as a whole. Which is obviously one of the ancient subterranean breeds of Dragons that are all but extinct.

"Hence why I stated that upsetting her would've been a serious lap in judgement on your part. Especially considering if she had shown her true form she would've likely wrecked this fine establishment while she swatted you around like a bug. Which would've been very regrettable. Because this place is very enjoyable, and the food is miraculous. Now picking a fight with her, while stupid, would at least not have your pride end up suffering too badly once you lost. However, if you were to lose to someone like me then your reputation would be shattered, and I doubt your pride would be able to deal with the loss or the scorn that your people would surely show you. So I give you fair warning, hatching, judge you words and actions that you choose to direct at me very carefully." Once he was done talking he took another long drink out of his bottles before continuing to enjoy his food again.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:44 am

Repter closed his eyes. Hoping that the human would drop the arguement but no, he had to talk back and Repter doesn’t make empty threats. However what took him off guard his his knowledge. No human, especially his age should be able to know that. Unless he isn’t a human at all.
His blood came to a boiling point and his body released the kenetic energy and adrenaline however he only formulated a less voitent plant, in mercy of the tavern itself. Instead he is going to attack the mind first. What he is good at.
In a much calmer response he said, “you should of listen to my warning.”
Forgive me...

Repter opened his eyes and immediately drilled into the humans mind with as much force and as much pain as he can and through the link he said to him, ”now you will have a hint of what can Armageddon is.”

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:02 am

Carvin felt the Drakes emotions stir and instantly knew what his intentions were. His minds defences were already up, since that's how they always remained, but he quickly added extra barriers just in case. At this same time his personal rage filled emotions seemed to begin to escape from him causing the air in their corner of the bar to become very heavy. All of this happened in a bare millisecond and as soon as Repters mind began to reach Carvins his mental drill shattered against against the Therians mental wall.

Repter would at that time begin to see nothing in Carvins mind but darkness and animal like savage rage even if he tried to look for more. Carvins barriers were so thick that even the Drakes words didn't enter his mind. At the same instant that all of this would register to the Drake, Cravens barriers seemed to pulse throwing Repters mental attack back at himself. The Drakes attack had gained him nothing. Not in information, or in an advantage in battle.

At that time Cravin stood up slowly and deliberately as his empathic abilities continued to send out waves of his rage making the weight around them continue to seem to increase. He then turned while drewing his longsword off his back at the same moment. The two movements had be done simultaneously and had been a movement that would be too fast for most races to see. Now he was facing Repter with his blade positioned as if he intended to slice the dragonoid clean in half, and his eyes seemed to show the same void filled animal like rage that had been present in his mind.

Carvin then spoke in a voice that seemed darker, heavier, and older all at the same time then the one he had originally used as he said "So clearly that is what you did to the Lady Dragon. Though it seems that after having made such a foolish mistake you might have learned better than to try to invade anothers again so soon, and so recklessly. It guess your kind learns more slowly then I had ever thought possible. Now, out of respect for this Guildhall only do I offer you this chance only once, apologize for your actions and stand down at this moment. If not then I will not hold back my next attack any you will see what kind of mistake it truly is to challenge me. Trust me when I say that none here has ever had even the opportunity to see my like. And that most certainly includes you, hatching!"

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:51 am

Repter mind is also impenetrable what ever was rebounded was brushed off, however he continued to press his attack with the same amount of force. A quick move by the human- No, not a human. A monster like me. Repter matched his gaze. His dragonic eyes full of bloodlust.

Repter snarled and stood his full height, double his openents and slipped his battle claws on. He left his spear as he wouldn’t need it. He flipped his warblades in retaliation his the long sword. Repter trusted in his layers of armour to block the sword. No matter how hard he swings it. However that wasn’t the plan.

A small farmiliar voice sounded in his head. Instantly knew it was a spirit telling him something and Repter intended to use the infomation.

Repter slammed his tail on the floor and raised his skull crushing hands.
Taunting, Repter said, “It would of been better if you died with your mother.”

Crystal sensed blood. She slowly grabbed her staff and looked to her right.