[Guild/Tavern/Inn] The Dragon's Scale

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Monika
Casual Mod

[Guild/Tavern/Inn] The Dragon's Scale

Post by Monika » Mon May 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Welcome to the The Dragon's Scale, our lovely Adventurer's Guild. If it is your first time here, all you need to do is Register!

New quests and jobs come in all the time, and the pay is good. Not to mention you get to help normal folks! So come on in, kick back and find yourself an adventure! If you don't, the adventure just might end up finding you!

To get started, be sure to acquaint yourself with our establishment! We have plenty of tables to sit down, talk, and prepare for your next adventure. We also have supplies available for purchase.

Our Guildmaster is Kadissna Dorenka, having gained the land that the Guild was established on, through her own deeds and adventures. She had the guild built to help others earn a living as Adventurers, as well as help the areas around. We get jobs from all around the land, and all of them are worth the trouble!

So what do you say, Adventurer? Will you join the family of the Dragon's Scale?

So, still sticking around, huh? That must mean you decided to join us! We have permanent Lodging upstairs, just take a nametag and stick it on your bed. There's also a kitchen where you can taste the cooking of the Divine Chef. She is in the kitchen for all three meals of the day. If she happens to be around outside of the three meals, she's willing to cook for those adventurers getting in late from their rough quests. All meals are free. But first, we need you to fill out some paperwork, and sign up for the complimentary funerary service. ...Just formalities. Not saying yer gonna kick the bucket or anything, but in the event that something DOES happen on the job, this will see to it that your arrangements have already been taken care of. We have multiple packages available for extra cost...

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Guild/Tavern] The Dragon's Scale

Post by Monika » Mon May 28, 2018 8:46 pm

Guild Master
Kadissna Dorenka

Guild Staff
Zephora Raynsford, Chef

Guild Members
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon May 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Jobs Board

Local, non-dangerous jobs go up here. Mostly errands, herb gathering, stuff like that. Most of these are on the low end of the pay scale. It is free to post jobs on this board if the payout is under 10 silver Spears. You do not need to be a guild member to take jobs.
Notice #1 wrote:
  • Need someone to go out and get some game for me. Low on boar and elk.
    Payout is 2 Spears per pound. Deliver to Guild Kitchen.
    Thanks,
    Zephora

Monika
Casual Mod

Quest Board

Here are your more dangerous jobs. Most of them require travel, and they usually have risk involved. This is where your real money comes in. In order to place a job on this board, a fee of one Silver Spear per 10 Spear is required. The extra Spear piece goes straight to the guild, while the rest goes to the ones taking the jobs.

Monika
Casual Mod

[Guild/Tavern] The Dragon's Scale

Today's Menu

Breakfast (5b)
Beef steak
Chicken eggs
Duck eggs
Blueberries
Nut bread

Lunch (7b)
Sausage
Duck eggs
Turnips
Blackberries

Supper (1s)
Stuffed trout
Collard greens
Taro
Flatbread
Rhubarb pie

Snack (2b)
Goose eggs
Strawberries
Flatbread
Drinks

Wine
Fallan (elven) Wine: 8b
Chanusian Wine: 5b
Yanusa Wine: 3b

Beer
Thanuk (heavy) Ale: 4b
Finnell (pale) Ale: 3b
Khellanic (dwarven) Ale: 8b
Ervanic Lager: 4b

Spirits
Rum: 6b
Vodka: 7b
Dwarven Spirits: 6b
Whiskey: 7b

A night's stay in a room is two silver a night, and all rooms are high quality rooms.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon May 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Zephora yawned lightly, sitting in the main hall near the kitchen. It was a slow day, it seemed. Most people already had their jobs and quests, so they were out doing that. The boards were empty, save the one notice she had put up earlier in the day, and hoped that it would fill up again soon. She was bored, and hated when she had no one to cook for.

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Thu May 31, 2018 3:22 am

Ilyana shook her head she and her personal guard has been traveling for several days possibly longer when she pulled up her horse in front of the Dragon Scale. She had been sent by her father to do the duties that were required of a member of the royal elven house when it was required. Tossing the reins of her mount to a nearby stable boy strode inside. Upon seeing Zephora started towards her, "hello, I am Ilyana princess of the elves. I am traveling on business for my father." Sitting down, pulling down the hood on her cloak to show long jet black hair with blonde and silver and golden entwined into it, her beautiful light grey eyes looking around the room, as she didn't travel much outside of her own home, due to her father being protective of her after the death of her mother. Two of her personal guards stood on either side of her, they were the only reason she could have traveled as far as she did from her homeland. Looking back at Zephora, could we get some food and drink?
Last edited by Avalein on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Eragon
Bronze

Post by Eragon » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:21 am

Instead of flying to the Scale Repter walked. Better to walk there rather than cause a commotion. On the way he did get looks however, like an alien casually walking through the streets. However he couldn’t blame them. Drakes rarely leave the mountain on their own. Especially to travel as far as Azuira. It took him a month just of flying to even reach the borders but finally he made. It is only his second day in Azuira. Everything around him is foreign and for his impressions. Everyone seemed a little anti-social from eachother, comparing to other places he has visited. The air felt a bit darker. Never the less always kept his guard up, he feels strong magic everywhere, like a constant threat to him and what is even more impressive is that when he entered Azuira, he felt the presence of dragons. Wether they be hiding or not eventually he will find them.

The ten foot drake ducked his head when he entered the door of the Dragon’s Scale. He already like the place just of its name. It was a little dark inside but immediately felt the warmth and welcoming presence. He kept his weapons packed trying his best to look as friendly as possible. He noticed three evles with the tavern keeper, they seemed to be the only customers so far. Which is another thing he pointed out. Azuira seemed very diverse with races. Of cause humans dominated the poplulation like everywhere else but he had noticed a bigger variety of races.

On the bar wall Repter looked at the menu. Under lunch, sausages stuck out more than anything else. It was about time he needed a hefty meal anyway. It has been three days since his last. While he looked at the menu he couldn’t help but think about the elves, he took another look. He couldn’t help but noticed their style. More woodland. Repter has done a lot. Of traveling and he can guess they far away from home. At least there are others of their kind around. That is the problem of travelling alone. The only time Repter has seen another drake this far from home is on a mission of some sought.

Back on task he looked at pricing, basically he is going to times the price by six. What ever the serving size is, one will never satisfly him. He walked to the bar, beside the elves and waited to be served.
With great power, comes great electricity bills.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:44 am

Zephora looked to the woman who came in with guards, and listened to her introduced herself. She obviously didn't get out often. "of course, I can cook something up. though.. I would recommend not going into the details of who you are. Just your name is necessary. not everyone in Azuria is nice."

She glanced to the large form that entered, a bit surprised, but not too surprised. "Here for a meal as well?"

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:49 am

Surprise showed in Ilyana's eyes when Zephora told her that only her name was required before nodding, "very well then I shall have to remember that." Her eyes looking over the menu, "three glasses of the Fallan wine, and then several plates of strawberries and flatbread to start." Putting the menu down for a moment, she quickly spoke to a guard who nodded disappearing back outside for a moment, before returning with the rest of her personal guards. The guard she had sent outside whispered something in her ear watching as she nodded understanding. Turning back to Zephora glanced over at the drake who had entered after her, "is there anything to be aware of while traveling within Azuria?"
Last edited by Avalein on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.