[Stall] Amirah's Wares

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Monika
Casual Mod

[Stall] Amirah's Wares

Post by Monika » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:49 am

Amirah's stall has been a landmark in the Market Square for nearly 13 years. It has been upgraded, and expanded, and each time it had been filled with even more of an array of exotic items from far away lands, some from the desert she had called home, some from remote tribes, or other nations. Any sort of trinket, box, clothing, jewelry, and more, she would have it. And if she didn't have it, she knew how to get it. She also, rarely, acquires magical items. Her prices are always considered to be the best, because she always has something for anyone, no matter their price range.

(Will update with staple items)
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Stall] Amirah's Wares

Post by Monika » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:52 am

Today, Amirah is sitting in her stall in a large, ornate and cushioned chair. Her blades visible at her side, warning any thieves who would dare to think about coming too close. They knew not to mess with her items, especially since it was difficult to know what was worth something. Mundane, low priced items were right along with the highly priced ones, and only the best could tell the difference. And it would take too long a linger for the common thief to tell what was what. Her observant eye, what she used to read people, worked very well against thieves.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:49 am

Ilyana along with her guards and lady made their way towards Amirah's Stall, reaching it smiled. "Are you Amirah?" stepping out of the street pulling the hood of her cloak down as she began to look over a few goods. "I am looking for some clothes and jewelry as well as anything else you would recommend." Glancing at her guards to step back giving her and her lady some room to look over the items that were in the stall.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 am

"Well, we have plenty of clothes and jewelry from all over the world, including some that I have hand made." Amirah got to her feet, smiling lightly. "It all depends on what you're looking for..." She gestured to ornate clothes hanging up, and displays of jewelry.

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:13 am

"Well how about something fit for a princess." Ilyana began to look through the clothes, biting her lip. Normally she would have had the royal seamstress make them clothes as well as the royal jeweler as such looking for her own clothes and jewelry was something she was not use to. Turning to Amirah looked at her hands, "you must excuse me I do not know what I am looking for, perhaps you can help me find what I am looking for."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:17 am

"Well, most of my wares come from exotic places all over the world. I think quite a few of them are the type of clothes royals would wear where I had gotten them. It all just depends on what it is you like. Anything can be fit for a princess," she replied. "Just pick what you like." she looked at the clothes. The clothes were all pretty fancy looking, and seemed to be from many different cultures.

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Hearing that Ilyana smiled, pulling out a couple pieces of clothing that were similar to the gowns of Isluzia, finding a couple more pulled them out, holding them up. Handing each of the clothes she was interested in to the lady at her side, trying to keep close to the style of the gowns of Isluzia and Liria. When done with looking and pick out clothes for her and her ladies turned to the jewelry, starting to look through it shook her head none really caught her eye. Turning back to Amirah, "Would you be willing to do some custom jewelry for me and my ladies?" As she finished up, picking shoes, cloaks and anything else that was needed to complete the outfits.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:56 am

Amirah watched her pick things out, thinking about the question. "I would be able to make a few pieces of jewelry, if you give me the specifics of what you would like." She replied grabbing a piece of paper and quill. She was also totaling everything in her head about how much everything would cost so far.

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 am

She smiled nodding "of course, of course." Thinking about the pieces she wanted custom made. "Well I want them out of gold and rare gems." Closing her eyes. "I have one more request." Pulling out a couple pieces of jewelry "they belonged to my mother, can you repair them?"

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:59 pm

"Of course I can repair them," Amirah replied, looking the pieces over a little. "As for your request... most of my jewelry stock is gold with rare gemstones. I would need to have a little better idea of what you are looking for, or I might just make things you aren't looking for. The rarest gemstones, though, are the opals."