[Shop] Sewing and Stitching

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Crimsigon-718

[Shop] Sewing and Stitching

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Welcome to Sewing and Stitches where we cater to all your clothing needs

Whether it be a new dress for a social outing or just simply a day to day pair of trousers we have it all at fair and affordable prices for all types of people.

Clothing on offer

Dresses
Gowns
Skirts
Blouses
Capes
Shirts
Trousers
Shorts
Under Garments
Tunic
  • Linen - Can range anywhere depending on the clothing between 7 spears to five spears
  • Cotton - Can range anywhere depending on the clothing between 4 spears to 3 spears
  • Wool - Can range anywhere depending on the clothing between 2 spears to 1 spear
  • Pretty much any colour is available but the more rare dyes will tend to be more costly

Crimsigon-718

Re: [Shop] Sewing and Stitching

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Waking up early in the morning Ann rose swiftly and donned some of her own clothing before leaving the small cottage that lay on the edges of the city and walked at a brusque pace so she could reach the city centre relatively quickly. After around an hour she finally halted at the modestly sized shop with the name "Sewing and Stitching" painted neatly on a sign that hung above the main window. Slipping a metal key into the lock that served as the only protection from robbers or thief's she turned it to the left and then pushed the door open.

Entering the dark room the first thing Ann did was run to the drawer behind the counter and remove a pack of matches, her hands shaking slightly as she tried to avoid looking into the corners of the shop that were shrouded in darkness. Lighting one she soon had the entire room bright with the merry glow of candles. Turning round the sign on the door to say they were open she then settled down on the other side of the counter waiting for some customers to arrive.
Munditia Enim Virtutis Dei

Trandafir
Gold

Post by Trandafir » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Gustav entered the stablishment with a confident smile in his lips. For a while he had considered skipping the masquerade and enjoying the festival instead; that was before Lady Conrad herself decided to pay him a visit.

Oh, Lady Conrad. Gustav was certain she wanted a dance from him, otherwise she wouldn't have offered the golden coins that now rested on his pockets, ready to be spent. With that thought in mind, the young man walked over to the balcony, resting a hand on the wooden furniture while running the other through his gorgeous brown hair.

"Afternoon, Ann. You look lovely today." Gustav greeted with a dazzling smile, knowing the woman from his past visits to her store. "I need an outfit, and a mask. Something fancy, I have a lady to impress this evening."
Hey! Isn't it funny we all want what isn't right?

Crimsigon-718

Post by Crimsigon-718 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:36 pm

As soon as Gustav appeared in her shop a wide smile came upon her lips and soon she couldn’t help but send a warm and inviting smile back to him. When he complemented her she also could not help but blush as Gustav always tended to have that effect on the slightly shy girl.

“Welcome back Sir Gylbard” she said always nervous to be less than formal with customers of such high social standing.

“An outfit and a mask you say, I do believe we have several masks in stock and once you’ve told me what material you want I can make a start on finding the outfit you need”. Quickly scampering off to the stockroom she returned with a few delicately made boxes each standing on top of one another.

“ My Brother ordered them for the ball and so far I haven’t unfortunately been able to shift many” As a frown stile upon her face she quickly replaced it with her usual beaming smile. “Now is their any particular colour you would like, we also have a few decorated with satin and gemstones?”.
Munditia Enim Virtutis Dei