Dirty Business

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

CanadianCake

Re: Dirty Business

Post by CanadianCake » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:28 am

The girl was frozen. Never before had she experienced death. Especially involving someone so innocent. She had no idea what to do, and everything seemed to slow as he temple made contact with the counter before she graduated into the afterlife. She was horrorstruck and all senses left the girl as she slowly looked up at Sully with violet eyes.

Then something stirred in her. A fire. The fire of strength and defiance. She tried to stay composed in front of the monster before her, folding her hands in her lap. But Josephine vowed to herself to hurt this creature one day to destroy him, just as he had done with her innocence.
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Annasiel
Administrator+

Post by Annasiel » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:35 am

The girlie was afrait, aye, and the girlie was angry.

As she should be, Sully's patron whisper-moaned in his headspace. The tellings had an echo that pushed him to the brink of madness, but he clung, he clung tightly. You are doing well, Solomon. She will aid us.

Sully breathed a deep breath, savoring the scent of the shop. Mildew. Rot. Dampness. It was a wonderful place, but he would have to leave soon. And the girlie... he approached her with shuffling, careful steps, lips peeling back even wider to reveal all of his yellowed teeth. Closer. Closer. He bent down, his face level with her own.

"Ye best listen ta me," he said in a barely-audible voice. "Lest I..."

"GETCHA!"

He leapt forward, slamming his hands on either side of her, then jumped back amidst a roar of bilious laughter.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

CanadianCake

Post by CanadianCake » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:09 am

The girl watched him warily, resisting the urge to shudder when he grinned. He crept closer and she held her breath against his foul stench and leaned away. She jumped when he yelled and clenched her fists junto her beautiful dress.

"Yes... I supposed I do have to be listen to you," she said, trying to his the bitterness in her tone. How had things gotten this way?
Octavia_Greyye wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am
Kill me daddy

Annasiel
Administrator+

Post by Annasiel » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:10 am

"Good," Sully harumphed, again grabbing Josephine's wrist. "Then ye be comin' thissa way. Canny be havin' ye caught up in this'ere mess, aye, dear?"

With a cackle and a sharp nod of the head, he peered out the door to the shop, then dragged the girl out into the night behind him.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)