The Happy Draggy Apothecary

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Annasiel
Administrator+

Re: The Happy Draggy Apothecary

Post by Annasiel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Seanfear paused for a moment, dredging through cobwebbed thoughts. That was a question he hadn't been asked in a long time. At last, he leaned on his staff, and cracked another verdant smile.

"They call me Seanfear of the Glen. Ye can call me anything ye please, I suppose, though I won' answer to Seannie."

A few slow seconds later, he reached out an awkward, wavering hand.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

JoJo Reference

Post by JoJo Reference » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:05 am

With a gleam in his eye and a big cheesy grin, Josef met Seanfear the rest of the way with a firm yet warm handshake.

"Pleased to meet ya!" he beamed, the small bells on the ends of his shoes jingling as he tapped his feet.

"Well, shall we go then?"

Annasiel
Administrator+

Post by Annasiel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 am

Seanfear's hand in return was equally firm, though his skin would feel thin and ragged to Josef, and the bones would creak as they shifted. If the man was observant, he would notice Seanfear wiping his palm on the side of his cloak as he turned to walk off.

"I live a ways up the mountains," he called over his shoulder, staff pounding rhythmically into the street as he hobbled along. Well, hobble was the wrong word. He was leaning on the stick, for sure, though his energetic gait made the support seem far from necessary. "I hope ye don' mind climbin' a bit."

(My next reply will be in the Outlands section, if you don't mind timeskipping through the journey out of the city.)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)