The Streets of Azuria

Abandoned threads and finished plots.
Post Reply
User avatar
Monika
Casual Mod
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Monika » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 pm

Zagara lept down to the ground below on another side of a building. She was pretty sure she got away from the dog. He at least couldn't see her anymore, she was sure of that. She ran towards the barrels where she put the stolen loaf in, and made her way towards the makeshift home she had for herself and the orphans. Even though she didn't have her original Clowder anymore, since they all left to take care of the rest of the orphans throughout Azuria, she still had one, even though they didn't cause as much trouble as her original group. Though, all they really did was try to eat. If she could just find someone to give her a job, all of their troubles would be over. She had made her way to another alley, that had some old torn bed cloths strung up a little ways in, across the way. She moved the cloth aside a little, showing a small group of children past it, before letting the cloth go and obscuring her from the outside of the alley. After she was inside, she stood up fully, carefully pulling a loaf out and looking at the group. She started to pull pieces off and handing them out, smiling lightly. "I'll see if I can get any more."
Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Avalein » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 am

Isouda hurried up the street her bare feet hardly making a sound as she walked. Looking at the contents of several stores as she walked. She was hungry having not eaten in several days. Upon seeing a store with food felt in her small money pouch sighing as it was empty. As much as she hated to steal food, it was the only way that she could survive. Quickly and silently as she could reached a hand over as she passed picking up a couple apples and fruit. Letting her long brown hair fall in front of her face hiding her face from the store keeper as well as hiding her brown eyes. Hearing as shop keeper shout to stop Isouda took off running hearing the sound of guards coming behind her as she ran up the street. Darting into a nearby alleyway breathed a sigh of relief but just for a moment before feeling hands grab her looking up at the guards. "Put me down, let me go" trying to stomp on their feet but not doing any good, glaring at them. As she reached a hand in her pocket for her needlepoint needles. Trying to keep the food she had taken hidden her in bag.
Last edited by Avalein on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Shinigami » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:44 pm

"Stop yer harpin', young lady!" one of the two guards barked at her. He tightens his grip on her shoulder, glaring back at her with his muddy brown eyes. It was clear that he didn't intend to play around.

"We saw ye take that fruit, and we expec' ye ta' return it!" he scolds. The other guard offers up a snort, muttering something about her stealing some "measly fruit." Both guards have slightly tanned skin and are wearing helmets over their hair. The guard holding her is tall and somewhat skinny, the other is of average height and with a stocky build. Both are privates.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Avalein » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:25 pm

Isouda glared at him, "I will not return it, as i haven't eaten in several days. If you were in my position you would do the same." Struggling as she felt his grip tighten on her shoulder. Using her hand to try and reach for something sharper as she tried to shrug his hand off of her shoulder.

Reaching into the bag pulled out an apple starting to take a bite out of it before laughing, "I can't return it now, can I?" As she kept trying to move away from them. "You try not eating for several days, and you'll do basically anything to get anything to eat. Besides if i had money I would have paid." Showing her empty purse, to them. Taking another bite of the apple smiled sweetly, "oh what are you doing to do now? Throw me in jail or worse?" Grinning as her personal bag filled with things she had stolen over the years jingled as she struggled to remove his hand from her shoulder. Isouda snorted something her mother and family would had looked down on, but as they had disowned her as well as her parents she could have cared less for her behavior towards the guard that gripped her shoulder and his companion. Most of the things she had stolen from her own family, fair payback she believed for their treatment of her when she had stayed with them before. Gritting her teeth and shutting her eyes tightly for a moment hoping they hadn't heard the sound as well. Suddenly without thinking Isouda spit at the guard gripping her shoulder.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Shinigami » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:36 am

The guard growls under his breathe and tightens his grip as the woman struggles, trying not to lose her. She was a fighter, that much was certain. Just as the guard was about to tell her to shut her yap, she reaches into her bag and produces a stolen apple, which she then proceeds to bite into and go on spewing more spiteful words. Was she completely mad? He opens his mouth again in another attempt to silence her, and then... she spits on him. The guard, fed up with her madness, shoves Isouda into a wall and removes his manacles from his side.

"Okay, ye damnable wretch!" he starts, his face visibly red with anger. "I was gonn' jus' let ye go if ye returned tha' fruit. But ye jus' had ta' make things div'cult." By this point, the other private had moved in to help him, club in hand and ready for a fight. The tall one reaches forward to grab her by the wrist.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Avalein » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Feeling as the guard holding her shoved her against the wall knocking out whatever struggle she had left in her. Gasping, turning her head enough to look at the guard as she heard as he removed the manacles from his side. Isouda watched as the other guard came forward, moving her hands out of the way. Moving her wrists so they were held in front of her keeping them there. Laughing inwardly as she kept her wrists out the guards reach.

"Now you wouldn't try arresting me for just trying to get by and survive." Her eyes following the other guard as well willing the last little bit of strength pulled her arm back trying to jab her elbow into the guard holding her against the wall. Isouda could feel the necklace around her neck and the small personal bag at her waist still jingled as she felt cold steel around her wrists letting her long brown hair fall in front of her face, hiding her expression.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

User avatar
Shinigami
Azuria Mod
Posts: 6005
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: I am omnipresent.
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Shinigami » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:20 am

The guard growls as the girl struggles, grabbing at her wrists. He was growing frustrated. Suddenly, the girl jabs him in the gut with her elbow, irking him even further. Finally, he manages to get the manacles around her wrists, locking them tightly. Finally!

"Clea'ly, I would!" he snaps, huffing in frustration as she stands there, her hair covering her face. "'Et's go. Tha' sarge be waitin' on us," he says to the other private. He shoves the girl between them, leading her out of the alley and onto the streets, toward whatever fate awaited her.

[Continued in the Hoosegow]
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

User avatar
Monika
Casual Mod
Posts: 4962
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

The Streets of Azuria

Post by Monika » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:25 pm

After Zagara finished dividing the loaf of bread between the group of orphans, she watched them as they ate. It wasn't much, but it was something. And the kids were happy with even a small bit bite of food a week. But they needed more. She looked back towards the entrance, her tail flicking back and forth slightly as she listened out.

Glancing back to the kids, she smiled lightly. "I'll be back again soon, hopefully with something to drink." she started out of their little hidaway and into the streets again.
Image
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

User avatar
Avalein
Bronze
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 5:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: in one of the Elven cities in Middle Earth
Contact:

Re: The Streets of Azuria

Post by Avalein » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:57 am

Valeria started up the street the hood of her cloak hiding her hair and face. Her guards walked on either side of her at attention making sure that no harm came to their charge. They knew that if anything happened to her, they would feel the wrath of her brother as well as her mother. As she walked Valeria stopped to look at different shops along the street. Stopping a a fruit merchant smiles picking up and feeling a couple pieces of fruit nodding approvingly picked several more putting them in a bag before paying "Here keep the change". Before continuing up the street, glancing at her guards who had moved to walk beside her as she moved down a narrow part of the street. Ducking into an passing street watched as her guards walked by not noticing that she was no longer with them. Smiling she quietly began to explore the city on her own, she just had to get back to the dragon scale before they returned.

Learoth hurried back to the Dragon Scale not finding IIyana began to look for her. Finally seeing quickly went to her handing her the reins of her horse, "get on my lady we must head to the palace, and we must stop and get the rest of your court as well." nudging his horse forward once IIyana was in the saddle.
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests