[Tavern/Inn] The Lady Blue

Abandoned threads and finished plots.
Arion Queen
Bronze

Re: [Tavern/Inn] The Lady Blue

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:33 am

"I am one of the last to uphold my kinds tradition. My kind was never specific about species, so long as we kept to male to female only. Our goddess would bane our souls to the dark realm if we did anything outside of it. If a female did try to court me, I would turn them away, and merely offer them a friendship. But in all honesty, I prefer to be alone." Mirah, placed the clean dishes upon the counter as she kept her gaze focused on the dishes. She spoke too much today. She needed to hold her tongue.

"However, I encourage others to find love, of its what makes them happy. Regardless of gender or species. I will simply keep to myself. It isn't my place to impose my beliefs upon another." She started scrubbing a large pot her muscles working tirelessly. Her frame steady with each movement. It made her curious as to why Rania asked. She figured not to ask and kept working through the dishes.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:33 am

Rania wasn't all that surprised by the answer Mirah gave her. She knew many groups didn't look kindly upon things involving same gender. So she left that question at that didn't make any more mentions of it, or planned to. Mirah seemed like a friendly girl, she hoped her friend could find that one guy willing to go to the end and back for her." Well, hopefully we can be long standing friends Mirah. Seem like a great one to have." Rania commented scrubbing the stove down as hard she could. Getting a small spot to shine cleanly. The elf found herself sighing a bit thinking about finding someone. It's not easy in the world they live in for multiple reasons.

" It's hard either way to find someone. Whether your looking or not. You wanna know something funny about the only other times men have tried to court me?" Rania finally said with a chuckle after a few more minutes of silence. The elf had a half smile on her lips as she was standing there shaking her head at the memory. It was memories like that didn't give her much hope in finding someone some day.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

FlameRolePlay

Post by FlameRolePlay » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Allen darted to his feet as Rowan rushed off. He glanced at the two women, raising his hand and giving a quick wave. "Until next time, ladies." The man proceeded to place his helmet back onto his head, not knowing the situation, then rushed out the door, just as he heard the two waitresses speak his name.

(Allen has left)

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 am

MIrah turned to smile at Rania. "I hope we can have a long lasting friendship as well. As for courting, if you wish. To be honest, I have never been courted. Not in all my years. Most people tend to simply smile and continue on. I guess what I am puts them off. However I am interested in your experiences." She said as she started to dry the dishes and putting them away.

She seemed to become quiet again avoiding speaking of anything that dealt with her. It was hard for many to believe she wasn't ever courted. Instead, avoided. As to why she wouldn't say. Her blue feline eyes could put othere off, and her ganged smile. But her presence was calm, like a sleep warrior, showing no sign of threat or displeasure.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 am

Rania put a little more force into scrubbing the stove as she listened to Mirah speak. She couldn't believe a lovely girl like her had never been courted or no one even attempted to before. The elf knew a great many men feared women who had some kind of power. Mirah was certainly a woman that would easily give off that impression even if she didn't mean to." I've only ever had one experience and it didn't end well. It was about two years ago. I was sitting in this tavern in a small village out in one of the other kingdoms. There was an elf there, kind looking soul. He turned out to be the village hunter." Rania started but a few minutes gave a slight sigh. That day had ended up hurting quite a bit.

" We chatted, being the only elves there and all. He seemed really nice and sweet. Made me actually feel like a girl for once. The next day we chat some more. Topic eventually came to what I did for a living besides wandering. When I told him I, a woman was a knight he gave me the dirtiest look ever. Like I had just insulted his whole family. He left me sitting there and didn't speak to me again. Guys don't like women who hold power apparently, me being a knight turned him away." Rania spoke with some pain to her voice but didn't look all that upset. It was her only other experience with being courted and it wasn't a good one. Hopefully Mirah didn't mind her rambling and soon enough she finished with the stove. With the effort she put into it, the whole thing had a small shine to it.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:06 am

"Well, that elf just didn't know what was good for him. I pity him. You would make wonderful wife in my opinion. And nice job on the stove. I'm sure Gustav will appreciate it greatly." Mirah said offering the elf a smile of comfort having heard her pain. "Aye, men ate afraid of us. And with good reason. A woman with power, tends to make them insecure. That's why if a man is the right one, he won't be afraid or your strength, instead, Will respect it and offer his to you so you can rest every so often." She said gently.

"Alright, enough chit chat, get cleaned up. I'll lock up here for an hour or so, so we can admire the festival." She said folding her towel onto the counter then went to go change. Her frame moving quietly, and as soon as she left she returned, downed in a lovely gown from her olden days. And a mask along side it.
il_fullxfull.723487314_cwvi.jpg.cf.jpg
il_fullxfull.723487314_cwvi.jpg.cf.jpg (50.2 KiB) Viewed 1015 times
Attachments
6fba34e988e9c7725e5d5cbd26a636f5.jpg.cf.jpg
6fba34e988e9c7725e5d5cbd26a636f5.jpg.cf.jpg (51.75 KiB) Viewed 1015 times

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:23 am

Rania let her pain vanish and brought a smile to her thin lips as she was comforted by a new friend and co-worker. She even found herself blushing a little when Mirah stated she'd be a good wife. Something like that as probably years away based upon her rate at finding someone that would be good to her." Thanks Mirah. Helps a lot to hear someone say that and to not be the only one with such thoughts about men being scared. The elf turned back to admire her handy work in cleaning up the stove. Grunt work like that was a bit calming strangely enough, even though it was stuff she did way back when. She nodded as Mirah stated for them to get cleaned up and ready for the festival.

Quickly the Elven woman found a bit of privacy before changing into her lovely gown. She hadn't ever worn before but it was rather comfortable. The material was soft and didn't pinch anywhere. Likely why it had been so costly but it was such a good deal and so beautiful. Soon enough she was done changing and walked towards where her new friend was waiting. A grin tugged at her lips as she looked the feline woman over a few times." You look absolutely stunning Mirah. I'm a bit jealous, though I always feel lucky to be able to join you." Rania stated as she slowly pulled the hood up on her gown. That way to add a bit of mysterious allure to her that she read in a few books men and women liked. Perhaps she'd get lucky and find the one this evening.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-10-04-04-46-18-1.png
Screenshot_2017-10-04-04-46-18-1.png (309.71 KiB) Viewed 999 times

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:22 am

Mirah felt herself look away shyly. "Oh no need to be jealous. Tonight, you'll make all the men lose there minds. You my dear, shine brighter then I do." She said with a soft smile as she put on her mask and put up her hood as she gathered hercoins and tucked her saving into the pouch on her fore arm. It wasn't much money. All her earning from the in and whatever she could get for the trade of furs.

"Come now. Let's show the festival beauty and power can be friends together." Mirah said opening the in door and making sure to lock it behind her. She tucked the key into her coin pouch and put her hands on her fore arms. No thief, not even the best, managed to steal from this mysterous woman. She took nothing with her except the pouch which was guarded by her hands.

(Mirah exits to Festival.)

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 am

Rania couldn't help but allow a soft giggle to escape her lips when she saw Mirah looking away somewhat shyly. The two of them would shine bright together this evening. Who knew, perhaps they would both garner attention from men and women alike thanks their outfits. With everything said and done it was time to enjoy the festivities and perhaps see more of this splendid city. Thus far Azuria was proving to be one of the most welcoming city she'd been to in the recent years.

After safely tucking away her pack and armor the young elf saw to her coin pouch. She rarely spent much of it besides on food and lodging. With a simple nod the eleven women pulled out the pouch that seemed to have a string attached to it. In a few delicate movements it was tied carefully to her neck and hidden within the confines of of her dress. It felt nice to go to an event with a friend and just have a good time.

[ Rania exits to the Festival]

Samual_Jennings

Post by Samual_Jennings » Tue May 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Tameo walks into the Lady Blue. He starts saying, "Where is thy manager? I would like to apply for a part-time job."