[lowlaville] A Meeting, for Better or Worse

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: [lowlaville] A Meeting, for Better or Worse

Post by Shinigami » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 am

"That sounds wonderful," he replies, chuckling. "Shall we go? The Dragon's Scale is nearby, and they offer tea," he says, gesturing down the street with his hand. He normally didn't have much time to be social, so this would be a decent break from work for him.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

lowlaville

Post by lowlaville » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 am

"Alright but, you lead the way," Clara said. She'd made enough rounds around the market to know the place he was referring to, but he wasn't about to lead this man. She was a lady, and he ought to have enough decency to act like a man. Ooor so she thought, being fully aware of her nature as a werewolf. Though, being a werewolf did not exempt her from being classified a human. Sure she was a hybrid, and whether or not this was due to a curse of was born one didn't really matter in the end. She looked like human when she didn't look like a werewolf. Besides, she was taught human etiquette as to better make a life among man since an extremely early age.

You could say that her exceptional skills as a tracker had nothing to do with born with the senses. Even as a little she wolf, much younger than now, Clara Blackwoof had rather enjoyed tagging along on merchant entourages to the Sunset Harbor and back. Often times when they were sleeping, wood imps had a habit of sneaking up to their caravans and steal goods. Having the nose of it, Clara would start going after them, some entourages ended in defeat while others still ended up with harm coming to her. Through continued experience, she'd learn to effectively track down those mischievous imps without getting into trouble and coming back with loot. This required more than capable senses, it required the focus and dedication to achieve.

She'd paid attention to detail, from the contours of buildings to the curves of winding roads, counted her steps and kept a perfect memory of her surroundings. This was a jungle to her, a sea of faces and an ocean of noises. Nothing escaped her and yet, she had learnt to keep it out of her forethoughts since there wasn't a need. "I could never get used to living in this place," Clara commented as they started moving towards their destination. "I like the peace and quiet of the outlands, the occasional bandit to tackle and minor affairs between crossbreeds to solve,"

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 am

"You'll get used to it," he replies as he starts to walk. "It took me a while to get used to it after I first came to this city, but I still did." Talking about it, he begins to reminisce about his days in the service of his old country. Not all of them were good memories, but there some among them. Regardless... Now was now important.

"If you'd like, we could talk about your village," he suggests. "Are you having any troubles out there?"
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!