[Guild] The Dragon's Scale

Go shopping! Open a store! Go bankrupt! Die in poverty!
Mecha Crow

Re: [Guild] The Dragon's Scale

Post by Mecha Crow » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:45 am

It had taken him a good deal of questions from passer-byes and a lot of effort on his part to get a lay of the city itself, but Burbon had found the building he was told to find. Without much care for making more of a scene than his unusual visage already caused with his bulky body and tribalistic clothing. The man walked into the guild hall, setting his large rucksack in a corner, and made his way up the reception desk.

"I was told at the palace that is where I need to go to set up a smithy?" The man softly spoke as he looked at the person behind the desk. His ghostly pale green eyes looking down at them, when all of a suddenly a loud growling sound emitted from his stomach caused his cheeks to tint a Rosey color. ".... And possibly some food."

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Zephora blinked as she noticed something small tumble into her view. It took her a moment to realize what it was she was looking at. A dragon. A tiny, shiny dragon. And it was adorable. The small chef slid out of her chair and went over, picking up the tiny thing. "Oh my gods you're so cute!" She practically squealed. She was used to everything being bigger than her, and she always expected even baby dragons to be bigger than her. "Aw... Are you hungry?"

The sound of the door opening caught her attention as someone else entered. "The Guild Master is out right now," she called to the man at the desk, "but I can make you something while you wait." She looked back down at the small thing she was holding, resisting the urge to keep holding it. She completely forgot dragons weren't like the average cat and dog. They were people too. Her cheeks went red. "S...sorry..." She gently placed the dragon back down.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

MayonnaiseSupreme

Post by MayonnaiseSupreme » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:06 am

Alleo wasn't particularily used to being held up in the air, and off of her four feet. That being true, she was still in all senses classified as a hatchling, and certain responses came automatically against her control. Being lifted triggered her relaxation response when not percieving a threat, causing her limbs to go limp and casual, her tail curling upwards as she expressed a squinty eyed face of dissaproval, her mouth turned downwards into a serious and stoic "frown" on her snout.

Upon her head sat a wizard hat constructed of leaves, and anyone with a sense for the arcane could sense an enchantment had been placed upon it that was quite stable and permanent. The hat also appeared to be fitted for the size of her lizardesque tiny head, sitting over her stubby horns with her finned ears flopped out at either side towards the ground.

"Huuu!" She began in her child-like, squeaky voice. "Big two-leg been fooled by the Ah-ley-oh magic! You be holding my paw now." Her claim was obviously false due to the lack of any hint of aura upon her, and the ridiculousness the truth of her statement would demand.

As she was placed on the ground, she sat down on her rump and looked back towards the direction this woman was speaking to, before looking back up at her. "Feed is me! Put the fooding in my jaw!" She requested in her strange way of speaking common. "Belly rumble, rumble too loud, I make quake of ground and eat the roof!"

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Gods the little dragon was adorable. She wondered if all little dragons were like that. She just laughed. The tiny thing was hungry. "I'll make you something to eat as well." She headed inside and got to work "Unfortunately, we're a bit short on certain meats... I'm probably going to have to go out hunting, myself, since no one wants the job," she replied as she started to get to work.

She took a large piece of meat and used her oversized ornate cleaver to cut into it, beginning to prepare and cook a meal for the two guests, the smell of food becoming even more prominent in the hall.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

nimona

Post by nimona » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 am

nimona
after lots of searching nimona finally found the guild that guardsman recommended... or at least she think it is, she can't remember the name of the guild... oh well. after entering she looked around and, having no clue who to talk to, did what tako taught her to do in this situation "ahem... ENCHANTMENT SUCKS!" she yelled knowing it would most likely bring one of 3 scenarios. 1. the worst one, everyone just looks at her weird, 2. someone who likes enchanting gets mad at her and she can ask them, or 3. someone with knowledge in enchanting comes to her asking why she "hates" enchanting. 2/3 chance to get what she wants.

MayonnaiseSupreme

Post by MayonnaiseSupreme » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Alleo patted her tail on the ground a few times. Thonk, thonk, thonk. It was a tiny sound as she looked up at the other, watching her head off towards the kitchen proper, and begin to cook. "Hoowah! I get the two-leg food today!" Alleo cheered with a fanning and wiggle of her webbed ears. "Is special day. I name day, 'Ah-ley-oh' day, new holiday. Everyone makes food on day, and I eat it." And so it was in her mind, and so it would be, and she would find a calendar and remember the date for eons to come. "Ah-ley-oh good hunter, catch many bug and flower. Employ the I, and flower-bug always, you shall have."

She sat up and turned around, sitting back down to rest her legs as she was rather tired, though the little thing would never admit it. She looked forward and flicked her ears at the sound of a loud exclamation, something about 'enchantment', and the kind of oral fixation it had. There was a forth scenario that hadn't been taken into equation, and that was that someone who had no idea what enchantment was and could offer absolutely no reputable knowledge, might decide to waste her time with complete nonsense. This was the scenario Alleo's presence always guaranteed.

"Forth you come, poony mortal!" Alleo called with the deepest voice she could muster, which was not very deep at all. "Come tell great Ah-ley-oh what you is troubling the head-brain! I may bless with paw, if trouble is quality-large."

nimona

Post by nimona » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:40 pm

nimona looked down at the little lizard and realizing that her plan worked, said to the dragon "yeah i just said that to get the attention of someone more proficient in enchantment them me, since i barely know anything when it comes to enchantment's and i needed help with this enchanted blade i found" as she held up her new sword for the little guy to see.