[OOC] [GUARD] The Guard Station

Chat with your fellow Azurians! Try to keep things calm, fighting is for the Arena.
Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [OOC] [Guard] The Guard Station

Post by Monika » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:41 pm

I do want to remind you guys, since it seems to have been completely not taken into consideration... you guys are currently inside of a shop. You know, where people purchase items... right before an event. There are people currently dressing up relatively nicely within the festival. You guys throw around "Stolen" way too much... If someone was going to try to steal ANYTHING fancy, why would they go to a shop that obviously is only for people who has very little money? For all you know, there could be nothing worth while there. There's also STACKS of clothes. no racks were mentioned. The clothes and mask were taken from one of the stacks. how can you tell what was there unless there's an inventory list of everything she has? and if they were going to steal anything, why not the coins and buy something nicer that isn't from a crummy shop?
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:27 pm

I only suggested theft, they went full throttle. Furthermore, I'm only working with the facts presented; something I've scolded them about. And one would assume the masks were on a shelf of some sort, which is what I think she meant.

I'm sorry if we've made some mistakes, though it is only expected. If you'd like to play an NPC or create a guard to help me keep the order, you're more than welcome.
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Another thing is, even in today's society, people are more likely to steal right before an event if they aren't able to afford something. And the shop honestly is in what would be a ghetto back then, according to what I read.

Sorry for the double post.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:35 pm

One would assume, but the post pretty much stated that she pulled the dress and the mask from stacks. The other thing is if someone is going to steal, wouldn't they just take the coins as well? if theft was the actual motive. Shini, you're doing fine. I'm just stating these things for everyone participating.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:14 am

I'm sorry about that... ^_^' I've been going solely on memory, and am far from being an expert writer, so mistakes are bound to happen. I'm sorry if it's not exactly as planned... :(

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:16 am

Nope, it's alright. It would help to have that window open since technically that's where you're supposed to be. lol. Mistakes happen, but at the rate everything was going, everything was going to be solved without any fun to it. Questioning the wrong people is always more fun than solving it first try.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:56 am

I know. That's why I scolded them for being overly specific, and diverted the RP off the track they had it on. While we are headed to the ball, we still have to find the right person. Who knows how many people are wearing black feather gowns or boas?

On top of that, Sully's wings resemble a top coat or cloak/cape, so all he needs for a disguise is a nice hat and mask. And seeing Rowan in full uniform (coupled with the royal guards present) will have him on alert.

I don't think it'll be too bad. :3

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:58 am

Sully's already in attendance and beginning his mischief. His wings are hidden, curled in the sleeves of a trenchcoat. You might want to hurry~
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 am

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! :evil:

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 am

Also, do I post in the gardens or the investigation thread? I find this an important question.