The Sword and The Siren

Submit your characters here for moderator approval.
illirica

The Sword and The Siren

Post by illirica » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:07 am

Name: Ariana Folletti

Sex: F

Race: Human, or something like it.

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 125

The Blade
Height: 35 inches, 39 inches including the hilt
Weight: about 18 pounds

Appearance:
Mostly steel. Oh, the girl? Red hair and blue eyes, I guess.

Personality:
They tell me I'm not allowed to have one. A bunch of idiots, what would they know? The girl's more quiet. Not shy, she just doesn't use words often. Sometimes she thinks she's a hero. I've got other ideas about that.

Spark's a nightclub singer, sometimes. She's got a good voice. Too good, sometimes. She can draw a crowd like you wouldn't believe. Drew me right in, that's for sure. A year ago now, and I haven't left her side since. I've been around a lot longer than Spark has. Ariana? Sure, I know that's her name. Doesn't change the fact that she's my little Spark.

She doesn't talk very much. There's something in her that works through her voice, sometimes things happen that she doesn't want or expect. She'll use gestures when she can get away with it, and even when she needs to use words, she tries to keep them to a minimum, at least when she's not singing. It's easier for her to control what happens when she's singing, somehow.

The sword's some sort of strange technical necromancy. It sure isn't going to tell anyone what made it. The girl's pretty good with it. It's hard to know how she lifts it, a little thing like that. Maybe it helps her. They're bound together somehow, enough that they can communicate with each other and influence each other's actions.

Powers:
-Electric- Shock 'em, Spark. -Electric aura effect on the blade.

-Cauterize- You can't get hit like that, Spark. Keep it together. -Stops bleeding, minor healing effect over time.-

-Quick- Get moving, Spark. -Increases speed to about 150%-

-Boost- Over there, Spark! -A lightning-fast speed move, with a range of about 6 feet-

-Sensory Lock- I'll do the overloading, here. -Nullifies negative sensory effects, like confusion.-

-Hum- Spark's real good. Always draws an audience. -Mental effect, causes people to pay attention to her. Draws aggro.-

-Lullaby- Soporific. -Puts people to sleep, if they don't have the will to stay awake-

-Slow- Nice and easy. Just play it smooth. -Slows down opponents, makes 'em feel sluggish.-

-Inseparable- Don't think some idiot's gonna take us apart. -Due to the binding between them, the sword cannot be taken from her.-

-Recall- I won't leave her that easy. -Any time she is separated from the sword for too long, it reappears in her hand. That includes at night.-

Skills:
The girl can sing. Sure, she can sing a song to bring down a village, but any idiot can have magic powers. She can actually carry a tune.
The sword helps her out. It gives her a lot more strength than she would ordinarily have, and directs her in a fight. That's why she's good with it, despite not having any formal training. The sword knows enough for both of them. They communicate, after a fashion. She's quick. Quicker than she should be. The sword helps with that, too.

Equipment:
Don't even think about referring to me as equipment. She doesn't have much else. The clothes she's wearing, I guess.
He loved the people just as much as he feared and detested persons. - Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

The Sword and the Siren | Karana Shiori | Tyria Kuiper | Captain Capacitor

Annasiel
Administrator

Re: The Sword and The Siren

Post by Annasiel » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:21 pm

I love the concept. Accepted~
Doki-Doki Channel
BLACKOUT
~
Forum FAQ
~
"To bear the brunt of blizzard's kiss and snare the wind to fingertips."