Gefforey the Merchant

Submit your characters here for moderator approval.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

EpicNinjaGuy

Gefforey the Merchant

Post by EpicNinjaGuy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Name: Geoffrey Gales

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Height: 5 1/2 ft.

Weight: 180 lb.

Appearance: Geoffrey is an elegant old man who has a gruff voice, tired brown eyes, dark gray hair and many wrinkles, relaxed shoulders, and short neck. He is wearing a brown undershirt, grey silk pants, 3 gold rings, sandals, a grey cap, and a thick grey coat. he is quite plump and sometimes tears his pants. he has a still neutral face most of the time and a rock hard nose.

Personality: At first, Geoffery looks like a quiet, grumpy old man. but actually, he is a friendly fellow with great intelligence and a nicer tone of voice as he gets to know you better. He is not snobby like you may think from his from his wealth. overall, he is your average, friendly merchant with great stories and a nice sense of humor.

Powers: Secretly has telekinesis

Skills: Tool-making, trading, wood chopping are his side abilities. he is slightly old, so he has 4/10 strength, 3.5/10 speed, 3.5/10 agility, and 5/10 magic.

Equipment: iron dagger and iron shortsword.

Geoffrey started buying and selling when he was young, and was wealthy and semi-famous throughout many villages. Unfortunately, when he was 48, criminals kidnapped him, stole some of his riches, and abandoned him by the forest. He spent years isolated for humanity until he discovered Azuria. Today, Geoffrey regained his gold and is an official resident of Azuria.

EpicNinjaGuy

Re: Gefforey the Merchant

Post by EpicNinjaGuy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:56 pm

I am finished

If i get accepted, I would love to open a trading post/market/cafe near the center of market square. I would live in a small manor by the edge of the residential district and own a few fields and slaves in the outlands.

Thank you,
Geoffrey

dreadabelle

Post by dreadabelle » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Is the pic Galileo?
Edit- it's Jean Bodin
Hauling ass like a mule thief.

Hurricane Stitchy

Post by Hurricane Stitchy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:51 pm

So after a bit of discussion, we have come to the conclusion that they are quite a number of issues with your character. Firstly, slavery is illegal by ruling of Lady Conrad, so that's out of the question.You could have secret slaves, but be aware that that put's you character's life at risk should the Conrad's discover.
Secondly, with the character in general, we don't like undefined powers. He can keep them secret if he wants, but you need to define his abilities and weaknesses in the sheet for us to have as reference. I'm not sure if you intended for this to be a thing, but his character is very unlikable. Unless you want to use them as a character that no one wants to stay involved with, I would recommend expanding a bit upon his personality and attitude.
"I'm so disappointed in you." Annasiel 2017