Shinigami's NPCs

Submit your characters here for moderator approval.
Shinigami
Community Mod

Shinigami's NPCs

Post by Shinigami » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48 am

Name: Sgt. Jonathan Allomir.

Race: Human.

Height: 6ft.

Weight: 250lbs.

Appearance:
Tall and muscular and clad in plate mail, if it weren't for the green guard sash at his waist, he'd be easily mistaken for a knight. He always wears a nasal helm (helmet with a nose guard) over his shaved head and a stern, scrutinizing expression on his face.

Personality:
Calm, vigilant and careful. He takes his job seriously and ensures no suspicious individuals get past his gate. He is a "no nonsense" individual and and rarely jokes, if ever.

Powers: N/A.

Skills:
  • Spear fighting.
  • Swordsmanship.
  • Minor leadership.
Equipment:
Armor:
  • Full plate mail set, including gauntlets and greaves.
  • Nasal helm.
  • Buckler shield.
Weapons:
  • Standard spear.
  • Short sword, worn at side.

Shinigami
Community Mod

Re: Shinigami's NPCs

Post by Shinigami » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Name: Cdr. Abraham Aloysius Farrenworth.

Height: 5'5" (Used to be taller, but kinda shrank with age.)

Weight: 170lbs.

Role: Guard clerk and head of staff.

Appearance:
Still having just a little muscle from his days as an active guard; Abraham has long, salt-and-pepper hair that frames his worn, scarred face. His crooked nose rests over a meticulously-trimmed salt-and-pepper moustache, which trails down at the sides and connects to an equally meticulously-trimmed goatee. His most notable feature is his ice-blue eyes. Though worn and tired, he has the apparent ability to snap them into an unnaturally focused glare that his subordinates often claim "pierces their souls."

Instead of the usual armor associated with the guard, Abraham wears a simple tunic bearing the colors of Azuria and the symbol of the guard; and a chain mail cowl which he normally wears down. Underneath the tunic, he wears peasant's clothes; a simple cloth shirt and pants. On his feet are a pair of basic leather boots, and on his side is his favorite sword: a battle-worn longsword that he named "Annabelle," after his late wife.

Personality:
"On my honor, I swear my unwavering loyalty to the guard; to my kingdom; and to my people. LONG LIVE AZURIA!"

Stubborn. Unwavering. Loyal to a fault. Though his body is too old to fight, he stubbornly serves the guard in any way he can. He is the type of person who would rather see a job done right instead of leaving it to an amateur, and will not hesitate to tell someone they are wrong. Despite this, he has great respect for his superiors and often speaks to them in a polite manner; offering council and suggestions instead of outright correcting them.

Of duty, he can generally be found resting in the garrison; or at a tavern, conversing with the other patrons.

Powers:
  • Terrifying glare.
Though not technically a power, he can often shut someone up with a simple stare.

Skills:
  • Swordsmanship.
    Abraham was once an active guard, and was quite skilled in his work. Though he may be rusty, he could still put up a good fight if needed.
  • Leadership.
    Being a veteran member of the guard, and having once served as captain years ago, he is a skilled and trusted leader.
  • Calligraphy.
    Shorthand.
  • Management/Administration.
Equipment:
Armor:
  • Chainmail cowl.
Weapons:
  • Annabelle.
    A battle-worn longsword affectionately named after his deceased wife.
Misc:
  • Small leather satchel.
  • Quill pen.
  • 4oz. bottle of ink.
  • Scrolls and several sheets of parchment.
Biography:
Abraham has been a loyal member of the guard for more than fifty years, and had been the acting captain twenty years ago before passing the title on to his apprentice after the death of his wife.

After the death of his apprentice, he rejected the offer to step back up. The next person offered the job was Rowan, who took it immediately. Having been experienced in the job, Abraham decided to lend him a hand and teach him the ropes of administrating an entire force; giving him tips and advice when needed.

So far, he has been quite pleased with his work.
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules

Shinigami
Community Mod

Re: Shinigami's NPCs

Post by Shinigami » Sun May 20, 2018 8:02 am

Name: Sgt. Matthew Moores

Sex: Male.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 252 lbs.

Appearance:

Beneath his kettle helmet is a mess of short black hair, and adorning his upper lip is a classic walrus mustache. His eyes are a muddy brown, and his expression is generally fixed in a neutral stare. His skin is a cappuccino tan, earned from years of spending his free time fishing at the docks.

He wears thick leather armor on his torso, with bands hanging from his belt to protect his thighs. On his feet are a pair of thick knee-high leather boots.

Personality:

Quick-tempered, loyal to a fault, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done right. He often comes off as cold and abrasive, but he would throw himself in front of a raging dragon to protect his comrades and kingdom.

Powers: N/A

Skills:
  • Swordsmanship
  • Melee combat
  • Leadership
  • Minor stealth (far from being an expert)
Equipment:
  • Single-handed battle axe
  • Buckler shield
  • Backpack containing rations and miscellaneous gear
  • x3 water skins

Moores was born into shame, having been brought into the world by non-existent parents and doomed to live out his life as an unimportant NPC. He had always wanted better for himself - to be a knight, a hero, to have some fantastical tale to tell - but knew deep down that such grand things could never happen for someone of such lowly status.

But then something amazing happened! His creator, a man known only as Shinigami, had sent him on a quest into unfamiliar territory! Could his dreams finally be realized? Could this be his grand tale? His chance to affect the world around him? He couldn't possibly tell, but his hopes are high and his heart set on adventure! This could finally be his chance to shine!
I am Shinigami, the local God of Death.
Da Rules