Terra, The Noble of Cairdayle

Submit your characters here for moderator approval.

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Admin

Arion Queen

Terra, The Noble of Cairdayle

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:57 pm

Name:
Terra Cairdayle (Care-dale)

Sex:
Female (Straight)

Race:
Vampire

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
127lbs

Appearance:
Terra is a dream of a woman. She has a well-toned hour glass frame, often downed in a silken dress as a lure. Her dark raven colored hair and amber colored gaze could entice all that gaze into them. She likes to also wear black leather, often fairly tight to the skin, and pieces of silver armor, for more or less decoration.

Armor:

Personality:
Terra is a sultry woman, prizing only herself, her title and her coin. Her mind is on the trade of secrets and of money, often working as an agent in the middle of a feud of two houses. Her hunger for blood often leaves thralls and dead in her wake, all men of course whom have fallen into her trap. Dead men tell no tales, so a dead man, is a silent man.

Powers:
-Shape-shifting: Her form is a is a raven requires little energy to transform into, however depending on the duration can prove taxing.

Skills:
-Seduction: Her beauty is enough to draw in all men whom are weak to the sight of pretty women. She has a way of toying with them and controlling them, until she goes in for the kill.. However, any one she finds useful, she will grant the chance to be a slave to her for their life.

-Archery: All though she can use her feminine wiles to lure in her prey, sometimes, she has to hunt them down, and strike them before they can suspect a thing. Mostly, her prey consists of men whom have betrayed her in their tasks.

-Persuasion: As she is beautiful, she is witty. Using mostly her feminine charm, she can sway a conversation into her favor. Often times winning the affection and loyalty, not to mention luring good out of people's pockets.

Equipment:
-Throwing knives: Often strapped to her thighs and often used for up close and personal interrogation.
-Bow and Arrows: In her choice of weapons, she has a silver bow with silver tipped arrows. She rarely uses these and saves them for a special occasion.
-Black Parasol: Often used when she travels during the day to prevent being burned alive by the sun, since she has a severe allergy to the sun, and has a strong distaste for church, holy objects, and garlic.

Before Terra became a vampire, she was of course, a maiden fair and radiant wanted by all types of suitors. She was the heir to her family estate of Cairdayle. A lovely estate of lush gardens and lovely sunsets. However, fate had other plans for the fair maiden. She was about during the evening one day unaware of the dangers that hid in the darkness. She was ganged up on by a band of gangs, whom aimed to deflower, and leave her for scrap. However, she was saved, by a tall dark man, with fair eyes and a flashy white smile.

From that night on, her heart fell for her dark rescuer unaware of the trouble that lay ahead of her. Little did she know he was the one who set out the thugs to attack. That he would be no better then the monsters that tried to harm her first. As they continued to meet night after night, in the shadows of her gardens, she fell deeper and deeper under his spell. One night, it all changed. She found him, feeding on her parents lifeless frames. But as she ran to grab her bow, her pounced, ensnaring her in his last trap, turning her into his own. Upon that moment, she was then his slave to his will. She became severely allergic to the sunlight she so dearly loved, she only could thrive on blood, even soon, fell under the blood-lust, craving it day after day, even with the faintest scent drove her mad.

Little did she know she was going to be the spear that lead to her masters reign. He taught her how to slay other vampires in order to rid him of any competition. However, there was a fatal error in his plan. After Terra had returned from her final mission, to slaughter her master's sire, she started to weave her web. Her sultry ways luring her own master into the very heart of her plan. On the day she was to kill him, she brought him to her quarters, slowly seducing him until he was the most vulnerable, leaving him prone and drunken from blood on her bed, then threw upon her curtains, burning him to ash. She had his ashes dumped into a river where they were separated and lost to the river. Since then, she took over and controlled her home once more, however, now having a thirst for blood, and the ability to get what she wanted in the ways of information and coin, via trade of secrets.

Within her lair, her home, she has several male servants at her call. All had been turned to thralls, serving their mistress as only slaves to a vampire could. None however, touched her body, she simply lured them with her looks, cornered them and fed from them. Some had seen their end with her. Those who dared, only came to her seeking secrets she had gained from their enemies, with fair payment that was. She had no mate, no husband, nor family.

Little does she know, her blood line tied back to an ancient vampire, the Corsica line, known for their shape shifting abilities into more then a bat or a raven. They could turn into snakes, and lizards of different variations. However the line proved to have a fatal weakness to sunlight. Even at their strongest it burned their skin. With their power came great weakness. They were also notorious to have strong instinctual urges. But Terra, had the unique ability to quell the urges to only feeding, and some urges for other things that were still under control. Her willpower being something of an uncanny ability then a talent. However proves fruitless in starvation.
Last edited by Arion Queen on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Arion Queen

Re: Terra, The Noble of Cairdayle (WIP)

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:23 am

Updated
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Annasiel
Admin

Re: Terra, The Noble of Cairdayle

Post by Annasiel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 pm

It still says she has three forms? Other than that, it looks pretty good!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Oh! I'll fix that :) thank you. So, accepted?

Annasiel
Admin

Post by Annasiel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Yes!
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Arion Queen

Post by Arion Queen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Sweet! Thank you!