mortuus est.

Submit your characters here for moderator approval.
ravenholm

mortuus est.

Post by ravenholm » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:34 am

https://starbounder.org/mediawiki/image ... er_Set.png in robes.

out of robes: https://www.zygote.com/assets/img/produ ... ton-00.jpg

Name:mortuus est

Sex: male.

Race:skeleton.

Height:6' 0IN

Weight:11 KG

Wears robes alot. Is constantly afraid that someone will try and "cleanse" him or somethin' holy like that. Looks wise, he's your average male skeleton.

Appearance: Literally just a skeleton, although his robes have an enchantment to make it seem like he has red glowing eyes. In reality, he has none.

Personality: Afraid, Although he tries to act laid back as to not draw attention.He also has grown a habit of making dad jokes, even if it is a bad time to do so. That, and he's been known to immediately run away if he believes a fight is going on.He gets especially afraid when anyone with something to do with holiness gets near, because they might accuse him of being some unholy monstrosity and try to kill him. This has made him stay away from churches, or buildings like them, out of fear. Now, as for what he likes or dislikes, here ya go
his daggers
Getting his memories back
dislikes:
Being asked questions he doesn't know the answer to, like where he came from, or how he died.
priests
paladins
being threatened.

Powers: Can raise bones, and form them into shapes (I.E. a wall of bones, or a staff and shield). His robes have an enchantment to make it seem as though he has 2 red glowing eyes, but in reality, once more, he has none. Ah, and, rather important detail to note: He stays alive due to a mark made in blood on his body. Where, you might ask? Find out. limitations are as follows: Bones cannot be bent, although he can raise teeth and claw bones to form blades.And, he is extremely vulnarable to anti-magic stuff, to the point that if you make it so there is no way he can do magic (as in, you make him run out of energy, or you use some sort of magic-based-emp), then he will fall apart, until it wears off. This is due to the fact that he is essentially held together by magic. he also cannot fully raise the dead to do stuff for him.

Skills: Is pretty sneaky, to the point that, if he tries, he can become dead silent (see what i did there?) and make no noise while moving.

Equipment: 2 daggers, made of steel.

He had a name once. A real one, too. What was it? He's forgotten. Or didn't know once he was brought back. Or perhaps, he was forced too. That adds another thing to the list of things he hates about necromancers.Anyways, he's been asked to tell his story. here it is.

He doesn't like being called a "Coward", or "Backstabber." Maybe it has to do with his past. Bits and pieces of it seem to come back. He was a knight once. Some group.......Bah, he's forgotten. Again. But, nonetheless, he was once a warrior. Probably a cool one. With a big sword. Maybe a hammer. Oooh, and shiny armour. But, He's found that, what with not breathing, and making little noise wearing only robes and his two knives, he's a rather good thief. He's killed a few people, after death, too. Although, for some of them, he wasn't too proud of doing it. Now, he finds himself in another "Safe" town. Although, the other safe ones, weren't exactly safe. Damn villagers, yelling about "The devils creature", and thinking he's some sort of monster. Now, if this one isn't safe, then, it'll be...what, the 5th one now? Better start praying there's no damn paladins.They're one of the main reasons he's been so damn afraid. One group...think it was 2 paladins, and some guy with a crossbow, they've been chasing him from town to town, and he's watched them kill 2 innocent people in their little hunt. he'd kill them, but he's afraid they might know about his weak spot, or somehow stop the magic keeping him together.

(tell me if i need to change anything, and, if possible, i'll get right on it.
Last edited by ravenholm on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Re: mortuus est.

Post by Shinigami » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Could you possibly add some more to his personality? What you currently have doesn't tell much about him. Why is he afraid? Does he have any habits? Is there anything he does or doesn't like?

And what are the limitations of his power?
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

ravenholm

Post by ravenholm » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Shinigami wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:31 pm
Could you possibly add some more to his personality? What you currently have doesn't tell much about him. Why is he afraid? Does he have any habits? Is there anything he does or doesn't like?

And what are the limitations of his power?
k, i added some of that stuff recently. Please tell me if theres any other stuff, or if you'd like to me to add more.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:29 am

Accepted.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!