Obligatory Title

Submit your characters here for moderator approval.
King

Obligatory Title

Post by King » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:31 pm

[Picture (Optional)]

Name: Kazili

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 170 lbs

Appearance: Reported sightings of Kazili "The Rogue" claim him to be of lean build with corded muscle, of average height and weight though obviously in good health. He keeps his face hidden and has avoided detection, though it has been noted that his eyes are constantly shifting colors. Several eyewitnesses claim that looking into his eyes will render one incapable of telling lies. His head is usually covered, leading investigators to believe that he has distinguishing features to his hair, face, and/or scalp. Because this subject is always on the move and capable of evading conventional methods of detection not much is known about his true appearance.

Personality: Reports of this subject have rendered a full, if not believable, personality profile that imparts a decent idea of who he is. All eyewitnesses have been people in need, and though he often departs with much of their valuables he has only been described as the best kind of person. One eyewitness stated, "the man is a messenger of the gods, a bringer of peace and tranquility to everyone he touches." It is likely that he uses some kind of magic to influence the opinions of others and is in fact a sociopath, caring only for himself and material wealth. Contradictorily, however, he does not seem to posses much of material value when sighted, indicating that he might also have an addiction not yet verified.

Powers: If the reports are to be believed it is the opinion of this agent that the subject is capable of hypnotization on a large scale, possibly rooted through telepathy or illusion. His ability to avoid detection by authorities also begs the question as to whether he possesses invisibility or some other stealth based magic, although illusion or telepathy based skills are more likely. Subject has been reported to be magically powerful enough to break centuries old curses with relative ease, although it is suspected that these, too, might have been of his own doing. More investigation needed.

Skills: The subject is confirmed to be able to defeat dozens of top tier investigators in both magical and physical combat simultaneously as shown in the Pass Incident.

Equipment: The subject always carries a loosely wrapped bundle upon his back. What is contained in the bundle is unknown, but after an investigation by Senior Investigator Black the magical residue found upon a scrap of cloth at the Pass Incident is believed to be caused by a powerful magical artifact.

The subject first appeared at the Inishiyo Pass five years ago. Battered and bruised investigators attempting to breash the recently found barrier there took the subject back to their mobile lab and began experiments. No reports from those experiments remain, and the original investogators disappeared shortly after.

Two years later the subject appeared at the Royal Temple in the Sahre capital and laid waste to the entire building using unknown techniques. In the following three years he has been sighted throughout various countries, left behind over two dozen case files on believed magical incidents perpetrated by him, and defeated three hundred and seventy two different officials in combat. of those defeated only five have been killed, though many have been rendered disabled in various ways. Although not much is known about the subjecct it is this investigator's belief that he should be considered both dangerous and insane.

Signed

Interim Investigator In Charge
Saline Nevross

King

Re: Obligatory Title

Post by King » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 pm

I suppose that even a leader must follow ritual in order to get what he wants. I hope this will suffice to allow my story to continue?

Myrn
Swiggity Swooty

Post by Myrn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Welcome aboard King! He's accepted!
"He seemed the sort to even Dream in suave."

King

Post by King » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:05 pm

Very well. I waited with bated breath one in blue robes to accept my request. Thank you. I shall make a note of it upon my story line.