[Rules] Section rules for inter.

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.

Moderators: Moderator, Admin, Developer

Random Accel

[Rules] Section rules for inter.

Post by Random Accel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello everyone, this is Ast3rRisK, who is moderating this section along with Umbra. Although this has took me some time to update, here are your section rules;

1. Forum rules are superior to section rules at all times, throughout RPF.

If you think you will violate a forum rule trying to cope with my section rules, do not do so. When I point you out for violating a section rule, you will have a chance to explain your cause. If I point you out for violating a forum rule, the staff will not be as lenient.

2. All roleplays must meet intermediate standards.

Yes, each of your posts inside the roleplay must be at least five full sentences, excluding quotes or dialouges. Do understand that this is a level higher than the simple section, hence we look for higher quality work.

3. Consecutive OOC of more than one page, after a few warnings, will be deleted.

OOC has a section it belongs in. do it there. While I won't stop brief talks to get the rp going, if it goes on for over a page, that is too much. you will get a warning. after a few warnings, I will start deleting the occ talks.

4.Your prompt in worldbuilding should also fit inter standards. If I somehow start seeing single line prompts and prompts with only pictures, (trust me, I have seen them before) then they will be shipped right back to simple, where they belong.

5. The tag rule is still in place. In front of the prompt in worldbuilding, please put a tag that indicates the genre of your roleplay so that you can gather more interest.

6. Last rule, be respectful.
This is not just to mods. Be respectful to each other, if you are respectful to another person, the person will be respectful to you. If you think someone is being ill- mannered, do not flame the person on the spot, this is a public forum, and public humiliation is not a good thing. Instead, you will come to me. I will talk to the person, and try to resolve the issue. Do not take matters into your own hands without even informing the mods. It will backfire heavily sometimes.

Random Accel

Re: [Rules] Section rules for inter.

Post by Random Accel » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 am

A very quick thing I wanted to point out, by tags I mean something that indicates the genre of the roleplay. Things are done differently here from advanced. [Req] is not a genre, for those of you who just use that as a tag.