illirica is bad with code (testing arena)

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Annasiel
Administrator

Re: illirica is bad with code (testing arena)

Post by Annasiel » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:01 am

God help us all
Alone she drifts from ancient mists
Nary a candle, nary a wish
But in the wont of wandering paths
Through wooded knolls, and windworn crags
She seeks a face she thought as friend
But now -- she thinks as judgement's end

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:11 am

Annasiel wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:01 am
God help us all
Hey, I was just minding my own business, and then you were like "now we have tables, and margins!" and three hours later, here we are. You've got no one to blame but yourself.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:14 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed bibendum porta sapien, nec dictum dui. Cras elementum non leo quis dignissim. Nullam vehicula mattis risus, quis porttitor dui vestibulum non. Aliquam vitae tellus vitae felis ullamcorper mattis. Morbi vitae porta sapien. Nullam placerat viverra velit molestie rhoncus. Ut aliquet augue ut quam laoreet fringilla et vitae nulla. Donec ut ante eu est molestie condimentum quis vitae nisl. Aenean eget dui sit amet lorem accumsan eleifend. Nam in feugiat mi. Fusce viverra pulvinar egestas. Donec venenatis, nunc ut maximus hendrerit, risus risus feugiat tellus, eget ullamcorper lectus lectus sit amet risus. Donec ultricies placerat neque, eget lobortis sem hendrerit sit amet.

Nam tincidunt nunc sed lectus ultrices fermentum et in odio. Nullam et posuere ex. Integer cursus pharetra luctus. Fusce aliquam quam convallis, porta neque quis, varius purus. Fusce iaculis iaculis metus sed ultrices. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Morbi dignissim nibh non ligula aliquam mattis. Aliquam id congue libero. Suspendisse faucibus neque eu ante euismod, in tincidunt purus porttitor. Phasellus et tellus dolor. Duis aliquam nunc eros, eget molestie augue gravida non. Donec sapien sapien, aliquam non augue rutrum, mattis vehicula ipsum. Vestibulum odio quam, luctus sed tincidunt sit amet, tincidunt nec diam. Maecenas sollicitudin ac neque in lobortis. Donec a felis a sem condimentum ultricies sit amet eget velit.

Nullam efficitur, massa non sollicitudin tempus, ipsum justo maximus purus, ultricies tincidunt erat ligula at nisi. Nulla quis nisl quam. Nulla faucibus eget diam in imperdiet. Proin laoreet elit turpis. Morbi sit amet odio id sem facilisis viverra. Etiam a nulla iaculis, dictum magna nec, sodales arcu. Vestibulum posuere gravida consectetur. Curabitur urna justo, rhoncus sit amet imperdiet et, sollicitudin id turpis. Sed tincidunt dolor ante. Sed felis nibh, congue id molestie nec, imperdiet semper est.

Quisque lobortis orci eu rhoncus tincidunt. Donec eu vestibulum massa. Praesent varius massa id dolor pretium, sit amet vulputate quam tempus. Morbi ultricies maximus faucibus. Nam elit ante, laoreet at leo id, pharetra lacinia dui. Praesent id tortor eu libero blandit suscipit sed in dui. Suspendisse et luctus nibh. Praesent ut ex tincidunt, elementum nulla eu, scelerisque lectus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Proin leo orci, dignissim at libero sit amet, gravida convallis sem.

Donec non varius lectus. Maecenas a erat est. Nulla at est aliquet, imperdiet turpis et, pulvinar risus. Aenean varius ligula quis massa tempor laoreet. Vivamus eu facilisis magna. Integer quis nisi tortor. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In dictum urna pharetra sapien molestie consequat rhoncus a urna. Donec semper ipsum consectetur scelerisque molestie. Curabitur porttitor pretium risus, dictum rhoncus turpis rhoncus quis. Pellentesque id sollicitudin eros. Duis rutrum scelerisque hendrerit.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Never trust a human.

That’s the last thing I learned. Maybe, if I’d learned it sooner, things would have been different. It’s been a long time since I learned anything new. That’s what happens, when you’re alone. I don’t mind it. I like being alone. If I weren’t alone, I’d have to be with other people.

Still, things have been… uninteresting, for a while. I went through all my stored media files, then deleted them from my recall and watched them again. Maybe more than once. I don’t remember. Like I said, it’s been a while.

I’d tell you it wasn’t my fault, but you wouldn’t believe me. I suppose I could have told them then, but it was easier not to. I think some of them knew. That’s why I’m still here, and not nuked into oblivion. Or maybe nukes are just too expensive. I don’t know. People forgot about me, I think. I tried to forget about them, but for some reason I just couldn’t erase the files. I trashed some of them. Some things, though, I thought I had better remember.

Like, never trust a human.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:04 pm

SecureSquadTM
6 Unit Premier Defense Tech
- Contains 6 SecureBot units
- Includes Basic Defensive
Programming
- Code is fully accessible with
intuitive UI
- PlanetPack technology
pre-loaded to deal with
location-specific threats
- AllyPROTECTM - Positive
Reinforcement Organizational
Technology Enhancement Code
allows usage without concern
for "friendly fire"
- AeroSmith Industries Certified
Technology
IdentifyUnit: Unit385593
>fromDatabase: XK735V4.011032
>>upload: DNA.rec, visual.rec, audio.rec;
>QualifyUnit: where UnitMatchPercent: [5,100];
Unit385593 = HostileUnit;;
spacer
IdentifyUnit: golemem
>fromDatabase: XK735V4:Personnel
>>upload: DNA.rec, visual.rec, audio.rec;
>QualifyUnit: where UnitMatchPercent: [15,100];
Unit.golemem = AllyUnit;;

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:10 pm

he AllyPROTEC™... but he also AllyATTAC™

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:32 pm

I don't have a cute de-acronymization for ATTAC though. And, ideally, it doesn't AllyATTAC. Only if you program it wrong.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:19 am

better program it right then,,,

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:23 am

Name: Edge Aubergine

Personality: He does not present as edgy, for all his edges are turned inwards. What blade is more deserved than the double-edged sword?

Description:

Battle Cry in a Corner: A shout of rage and distress and all the turbulent emotions that releases a shockwave, driving enemies back from him. With practice, it's possible that his Cry could actually force enemies into neat little groupings, like an audience for the poetry of his blade. None of them will deserve it, though. The only one who deserves the edge is Edge himself.

Oversized Ninja Stars: Oversized swords aren't cool any more. One blade isn't enough, so why not have a weapon that has blades all over? Edge can use them as a sword, as a shield, or throw them at enemies.

Gear: A mask to hide his face, and soak up the tears that his dark heart gifts to this misbegotten world. A shirt and pants because the girls don't deserve him, and a cape because no one understands him.

Backstory:
Once upon a midnight weary, while his life was looking dreary,
through his eyes all brimming teary, glanced our hero to the night.
While his soul was torn and tattered, 'pon his desk the mirror clattered
When it fell, the glass was shattered - shattered like his will to fight
For our hero, once so strong, he had lost his will to fight
With the setting of the light

Ah, distinctly he could tell you, he had been dragged through a hell, you
heard the tolling of the bell, you knew that soon it's time to die
In the night he heard the lightning, saw the thunder - it was frightening
Saw the world as it was blightening - but could he sit idly by?
And so he got up screaming and unleashed his battle cry
Now the enemies would die!

So, he went to get some training, while his soul was yearning, straining,
And with little more explaining, he was placed among the teams
With his weapons he was hoping he could do much more than coping
Enemies would soon be moping, for he'd shatter all their dreams
And he would kill them dead and feast his ears upon the screams
...Soon, 'twas nothing left but memes.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:57 am

heeheehee, it makes little faces >.> >.<
I need more sleep. Yep.